FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 6684

Sorry for double posting, but a whole heap of games got nerco posted Dx. Im eps annoyed about Finish the sentence. If a topic is dead, dont post in it. It kills the living threads.

0 0
Score : 3121

I confess to necroposting. Anyone else? Be honest.

0 0
Score : 424

Well, I posted in 'The Mystery of The Dark Legion' after a week of no one posting in it... does that count tongue?

0 0
Score : 361

whats necroposting?

0 0

Posting on a long-dead thread.

0 0
Score : 1142

i did once,

0 0

I'm bored.

0 0
Score : 6684

I need about 32 more post (including this one) til I reach the dofus icon =D. Shadow, I really want to start Cronofu, when are you making it?

When I was new, I nercoposted a few threads.

0 0
Score : 286

a

0 0

Chronofu=created! Go join, people! GOGOGO!

0 0
Score : 490

Hey Im back, did you miss me? Good too see, you guys have made used of this thread, and are keeping it going. I wish we had an RP mod... Lol I first typed it using flame-jebus's account, Im at her house

0 0

*Plays Chrono Trigger theme over picture of Dofus* Yay! And hi, Mama!

0 0

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHRONOFU IS MADEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0

*Hums Chrono Trigger theme*

0 0

(OOC: Guys, in Chronofu, I want Sufokia to be the last place we visit in the RP, and I want to arrive there as a group. Just a heads up.)

Wait...why did I use OOC: tag in the discussion thread...? Im dumb <_

0 0

what does OOC: even mean? and if we are all going to mmet in sufokia altogether as a group,then you or anybody that will post on the chronofu thread,mus find some way for us to all meet up,eventualy and then we truge into sufokia.

0 0

Out of character. And yup, twas planning on it, but we have a long way to go for that...Nobody even knows what happened yet!

(Very) General plan of events I have in mind.

Characters find out bits and pieces of what happened.

They meet.

Devise a plan on how to fix it.

Fix it.

Anyways, that's very general, like I said xP.

0 0

shadow-frost, is there a website or something where i could get a copy oof the dofus map? you seem to have one in order to make the time divisions sheet?

0 0

You want to see a map? Play Dofus and click "Geoposition". For Shadow-Frost's map, there are links on this thread and on Chronofu.

0 0
Score : 490

Right two rps dead, two new ones, need to update the list of ra

The dofus acadamy

Chronofu

Prototpye

A walk in the dark

I ask for the leader of these threads, to write an advertisment, and description for your threads. Begining of next page needs to be all 4 advertisments.

0 0
Respond to this thread