Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 3121
The Dofus Academy

OK, umm...I'm not very good at persuasion, but here goes:

The Dofus Academy is basically a school-oriented RP where your characters, quite obviously, go to school. Have 'fun', or at least 'fun' as certain people my role-play character could name *glares at Blood* Anyway, bla bla bla, bureaucratic stuff, triplicate forms, bypass all the paperwork. Just state your name, grade, class, and bingo! Learn it (especially) live it (sort of) and love it (not really).

Bye!
0 0
Score : 6684
Prototpye
The world is doomed...

In 18 days the world will be completly overun by the virus. Zombies and Chafers will rule the city, and soon break out, too begin the conqurernce of the world! We post, slowly getting to day 18, how the people coped, how the virus spread, through out the 18 days.

Based off an addictive game, Prototpye, is an unskipible RP...
0 0
Score : 1462
A Walk in the Dark II

It has been raining heavily on the Cania Plains. They have gotten to the point of flooding. All seems lost! But what's that? You spot a cave in the distance. Once entering the cave you see a dead adventurer, but as this is the only safe place you could manage to find, you go to sleep. In the morning the figure is pointing deeper into the tunnel. You're a little disturbed, but there is no way out because the cave mouth is flooded. You deside to go into the tunnel.

Will the poor adventurers ever see the light of day again? What will they find in the long-forgotten cave?

Adventures await you in "A Walk in the Dark II!"
0 0

DWK, I don't wheather you realise it, but Im pretty sure you nercoposted tales of amakama. You nercopost alot. Like the War of the dofus, you nercoposted there just to say "You wont be posting there anymore" tongue

0 0

Showwy. Bwy the wway, do ywu shpweak fwuent Wabbit? smile

0 0
Score : 1142

iw dwo spwaek wabbit,english awnd iwm lewning french.

0 0
Score : 361

wi kwow hwo two spweak spwanish, engwish awnd wabbit

0 0
Score : 1462

Let's leave the wabbit speaking to it's respective thread guys. wink

0 0
Score : 5794
simomate|2009-10-14 22:47:00
DWK, I don't wheather you realise it, but Im pretty sure you nercoposted tales of amakama. You nercopost alot. Like the War of the dofus, you nercoposted there just to say "You wont be posting there anymore" tongue

Again, the irony.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/spitting-bwork-t...kna-t28029.html

Pot calling the kettle black?
0 0

I remember nercoposting that. I was newer, and didn't realise lol. Everyone may accidently or, what ever nercopost once in a while. I was just making a remark, let him know he does nercopost, so he doesn't say "BURN IN HELL NERCOPOSTERS" and too be more careful in the future.

I dont deney nercoposting, most of us shudn't deney it.

0 0
Score : 5794

Mm. I just thought I heard something accusatory in there. Apparently not x) Go along your merry way, RP'ers!

0 0

ok, so in english form, i know english,wabbit and lenald

0 0

Well, I speak Colbert. I have American ancestry but was born in Colbert Nation. Anyone else share the blessing of Our Glorious Stephen?

0 0

Nah Im very Australian. My great grandparents were born in australia, on my mother's side. They originated from Ireland though. My grandparents on my fathers side, I think were born in england though. I have a big australian Accent, (The americans have our accent wrong, so dont trust them) with a hint of irish in it

0 0

Oh, so you don't have British-sounding accents. Very stereotype-smashing. I love stereotype smashing.

0 0

im canaidian with my mom's ancestors being of norweigian heritage,and my father's ancestor's were of french heritage.but not to worry, i do not have a accent of any kind, and i was born in calgary,alberta,canada.

0 0

An idiot named George W. Bush spoke there once. What he said goes something like this:

"I just wanted this speech to speak to the American people...and that's why I couldn't think of a better place to hold it than Calgary, Canada."

biggrin

Proud resident of an obscure town near Lake Ontario for the current part of my life, though I might move to the UK in the future. EU RULES! Except Lichen's house. LICHEN!!!!

0 0

really? you live in lake ontario? wow! anyways, i moved to vancouver,canada 3 years ago, so,im not in calgary anymore.i sure wish i were in calgary though.

0 0

Hey, Vancouver's hosting the Olympic Games next year. And then London. Then Sochi, Russia. Then Rio de Janeiro.

And now, back to the Role-Play Conference Room.

0 0

ya and i know that the olympics are being held there, and i got tickets to it!

0 0
Respond to this thread