Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 3121

F*ck! Tell us!

0 0
Score : 6684

NO you have to wait til Prototype dies. Besides I only have a basic Idea so far.

0 0

OK then.

0 0

Sorry Im not enjoying Chronofu, as of today I will not be posting in that thread. Im not saying it's crap, but I personality, don't like it. Good luck in all your RPing!

0 0

I won't quit Chronofu, but maybe A Walk in the Dark 2. I haven't posted in a while and it's sort of winded me with all the events. Just say I died.

0 0
Score : 424

Really DWK? I'm starting to like AWTD2. Also simo, to tell ya the truth, I hadn't liked a single bit of what you had Rp'ed in Chronofu as of yet, but didn't say anything xD' No offense intended of course, simo. Anyways, Sham started a new RP, and I don't think we should all go crazy because of the 4 Rp "rule".

0 0

I don't think there should be any sort of limit to RP number.

0 0

lol, I sucked at chronofu. Im angry that derd didn't post the idea here first. But he obvously hasn't even heard of it yet

0 0
Score : 1152

Argh! Yo ho ho, me hearties! I deeply apologize fer not posting my ideas. Please join Piralak's Cove, a High Seas Adventure. Dofus Style. happy Argh

0 0
Score : 1462

I wrote a Sea-based RP a couple years back. I think it was called Murder at Sea. It was a murder mistery based on the sea between Amakna Harbor and Sufokia. Stops were going to be made at Wabbit Island and Moon Island, but the thread died after 3 or so pages, so it never got that far.

I wish you luck with your thread Derdikol, because I've always wanted to see a successful Sea-based Dofus RP. I may just join your thread.

0 0
Score : 1462

Sorry for the double post. I've been having troubles with the Dofus Forum lately.

0 0

well, so far PC is going pretty good. I love RPing. It isn't at all like writing a story. When I write a story I have to think up the twists myself wink Anyway, I may come back to DA. Not sure. It has aLOT of new pages and I don't know if I have the patience to read all of them. If anyone could give me a quick synopsis of what happened since the whole Sram War thingy, I would greatly appreciate it.

0 0

Shamrock, you really only have to read from page 17, because we started a new school year. Also, you might as well forget about the Sram War, because it's really not having an affect on the roleplay at all as of now. Blood-lover turned evil, the students discovered chocolate. right now we're fighting a demon thingy in the Kwismas ball, and Chapade, an NPC Simo made, is trying to be the best card player type person in the school. I (think?) that's about what you need to know. Now, rejoin Dofus Academy!

0 0

hmm... Maybe. Just one question, has my character been used at all? Or is he just like not there? Anyway, I may rejoin when I get back from mowing. smile

0 0

Nope nobody has used him, or mentioned him even. Coolio. Hope to see ya back, even though I've only ever previously RP'ed with you in that one war thread that I can't remember for my life what it was called.

Also, theres this game that was popular on another forum, you might know it, it's called Werewolf, and I was wondering if it's ok with you guys if I bring it here?

The way you play is 15 or so people sign up, and the host randomly chooses 3-5 werewolves, and messages them. They secretly decide who to eat and message their votes back to the host. The host posts who got eaten along with a story, and the villagers (everyone who isn't a werewolf) vote on who they think is the werewolf, and at the end of voting, they find out if the person is a werewolf or not, and whoever they voted out gets eliminated. It keeps going that way until there are only werewolves or only villagers.

0 0

It was Tales of Amakna, and I think Bonta won when my chief mercenary and I died in necroposts.

0 0

Aww, stupid Bonts. JK. That werewolf idea sounds interesting. I would definitely do it.

0 0

Aye! New game out in stores now! The Werewolf Conspiracy! Buy today, only at WalMart!

0 0

I love writing stories, and I must agree with derd, RPing is alot differernt from writing stories. In stories, each of the characters are my own. I usualy dig deeper, into the plot. RPing, is a team effect as well, you have to use other people's ideas.

0 0
Score : 5024
DWKmaster|2009-11-04 23:33:00
I won't quit Chronofu, but maybe A Walk in the Dark 2. I haven't posted in a while and it's sort of winded me with all the events. Just say I died.

If you want to quit, we can just have you vanish. Remember, the cave is cursed or something, so vanishing would be easy.
0 0
Respond to this thread