FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 1120

I guess you could say I still visit every now and then, but since this place seems so quiet (and I don't care fore SBTF and stuff like that) I never found a reason to post.

0 0
Score : 2415

Still there... sort of.

0 0
Score : 908

Have you thought of making a roleplay that will rekindle the flames now long dead?
I've read the fist five pages of the academy in this format and i'm still going, is it truly impossible to bring it back?

0 0

The life rafts, presented to you by the people at the CF

Hello Dofus Community. I'd like to take a moment of your time to tell you about something awesome. As some of you may know, over a year ago Goober and Travis were two of the biggest Roleplayers on the forums, but they were very limited in what they could do. Back then we had no off-topic section of the forums or off-topic roleplays. They decided to take things into their own hands by creating a website, seperate from Ankama, where creative expression could run free. Nowadays, we're a budding community forum with over 50 members.We'd like to invite you to stop by, register an account(It's free!) and see if it tickles your fancy. The link is www.community-forums.forumotion.com Come by, poke around and have fun!

0 0
Score : 3262

Perhaps we need a sandbox roleplay to get the SBT back on its little twinkle toes...

0 0

Erm what life rafts all see are posts that have gone nowhere recently.
Sandbox how? How might this work?

0 0

To put it simply, there's no set storyline in a sandbox. People can shape the roleplay how they like.

Many roleplays nowadays have preset storylines - not a bad thing at all, but it can get stale, and tends to limit the imagination of RPers.

0 0
Score : 1120
daxtycat|2011-05-29 07:31:42
Erm what life rafts all see are posts that have gone nowhere recently.
Sandbox how? How might this work?

Yeah... we both aren't doing so hot right now... So hows about a 'you scratch our back and we'll scratch your's' kind of thing?

I'm kidding...maybe, but I am getting tiered of seeing these forums (both) being so quiet. And having everyone sitting around wondering what to do it one of the reasons why. Just post something. Make sure it's eye catching and promotes creativity, then when players are drawn in, then you can create something with a little more thought.

For a sandbox like Silver suggested, maybe make it something other's can relate to like a school (although that has been played out way to many times in my opinion). Maybe a job full of weird coworkers that run an even weirder shop by day and fight monsters by night, or maybe just give a name, setting, and rules then let the players just come up with what they want (within the limits of the rules); and watch what happens. Maybe stories will cross, friends will become enemies or vice versa, settings will change and bonds will be formed. Is there an ending... doubt it, but depending on how well it does, will anyone care?

So take my advice, or not, just don't come here and wonder why no one is active; because it is clear right now we are all at a stalemate and waiting for someone to make the first move.

Why don't I post something you might be asking right now? Well I'm going to be away for a few days in an area with no internet sad
When I get back, I expect actions to be taken, otherwise... someone's gonna die... See ya! happy 
0 0
Score : 4075

I'm still watching these forums.

If I see a lot of people all of a sudden begin to participate, I'll join in.

0 0
Score : 978

There are people who watch the forums but wont post anything so maybe if those people started posting again we can get the forums active again? Idk I haven't posted here in forever, just thought i'd say something thats all

0 0
Score : 3634

Hehe I am back guys so enjoy your slightly more active forum X3

(for those of you who came after I left I was one of the most active people in SBTF ect.)

0 0

*is quite angry*
WHERE IS DWK DAMNIT?
I wanna be part of The Dofus Academy...

0 0

Hnngggg sorry guys.

I can't roleplay until after exams, which are next week. Even then it'll be tough. Bear with me, SBT

0 0

I missed you silver!
I has alot of those too sad 

0 0

OH HAI VARIA.

I missed hitting on you, but I can't do that anymore. D:

0 0

LOL! hitting on me? XD dam I really wish I had the original SBTF so I can have some sort of link to all those fond memories......I missed dofus so much T_T

0 0

Welcome backies :3

0 0

*cries a little* I miss my alice-chan T_T

*looking at a picture of her with a sad look*

0 0
Score : 7464

God. It's been ages...o_o
Hey all. *waves awkwardly* Long time no roleplay.

0 0
Score : 978

And another person has returned to roleplay, hopefully. Well, not as many people as before but we might actually be able to revive the forums! ^.^

0 0
Respond to this thread