By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 5232
Jon-E-Jay|2011-06-10 14:38:24
formulamonster|2011-06-10 07:42:22
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2011-06-10 03:16:01
He always comes back.
touch wood
I bet he's reading all of this right now and is planning his big return, also isn't it 'Knock on wood'?

Wikipedia|null

Knocking on wood, and the spoken expression "knock on wood," are used to express a desire to avoid "tempting fate" after making some boast or speaking of one's own death. In the United Kingdom, Egypt, Ireland, India, Australia and France, the term "touch wood" is used.

0 0
Score : 908

Well I hope he does or I'm gonna kill him in the academy... if an old academy goer posts
Edit: I was thinking,the inns seem to have competition maybe the useless thread I made can be used to link taverns if they compete like in your in Bworker at the time you UNDERLINE if at SbtF you ITALLIC and if in my in bwork magus you BOLD or any which way

0 0
Score : 3634

Meh its being used as more of a triple post farm XD well I guess 3 different story lines would do that wouldn't it XD
I think we should just keep 2 of them semi linked and one far away as in different story all together cause in one I hate formula o-o and in the other I am on a date with him XD wahhhh?

0 0
variarria|2011-06-10 21:11:09
Meh its being used as more of a triple post farm XD well I guess 3 different story lines would do that wouldn't it XD
I think we should just keep 2 of them semi linked and one far away as in different story all together cause in one I hate formula o-o and in the other I am on a date with him XD wahhhh?
They could be semi-linked because the SBTF leroy (sacrier) is not the same one as the Bworker Inn Leroy (xelor). Maybe I should change the SBTF Leroy's name? Suggestions?
0 0
Score : 3634

Hmm dunno what do you think daxty? anyone? I'm horrible with names XD

0 0
Score : 978

Why not Leroy backwards? Yorel? Sounds kinda stupid but so did Leroy when I first heard it. On another note I think having three storylines is better, much more fun but kinda confusing, in a good way. biggrin

0 0

Yeah on STBF i'll be Yorel.

Yeah on STBF i'll be Yorel.

0 0
Score : 978

Yay and a new stupid name has been created thanks to me! .__.

0 0

So it's decided happy It's name can be decided later
Form do you play wakfu still? I just got a key today happy

0 0

Nah I quit dofus/wakfu a few days ago. I'll probably continue playing during the holidays, i'll have more free time then.

0 0
Score : 7820

For those wondering, I'm only back because of PC. I won't be joining anyone elses RPs, because none follow my spell format which is the format I've come to love.

Also, PC is getting very full, we're at 4 already, so I'll be very tough in who I approve, because I really don't want more then 5-6 posters and I'm waiting for Binken/Silver to post their profiles.

Edit:
Fayt, I'm posting this from a thread I saw.
Name: Glaive (Nix Cassady)
Class: Doll/Sadida

Appearance:
Due to an incident in his past, Glaives spirit is in the body of a doll. The dolls form is humanoid in its construct and stands at 6 feet. He is soft to the touch, but the "skeleton" of the doll is suprisingly strong and heavy. His face is flat and emotionless, but he keeps it hidden behind a dark hood. The eyes are simply two white circles. His mouth is stitched in, and it does not move when he talks. He wears a large coat over his body to hide his appearance. He also always wears gloves and large boots to hide his hands and feet. Everywhere he goes he carries his large glaive strapped to his back. That is where he got his name.

I love that bolded concept, that could go really far, but IMO the doll should be a typical sadida doll, made of cloth with button eyes and kept alive by magic.
In fact, I almost stole that idea for my character in PC.

*Travis

0 0

Can you tell me why you're being critical about someone who posted on MY thread that also happens to be a sandbox?
If you need to be critical do it where the rules specify against it...

0 0
daxtycat|2011-06-11 22:25:35
Can you tell me why you're being critical about someone who posted on MY thread that also happens to be a sandbox?
If you need to be critical do it where the rules specify against it...

As much as it hurts to justify this with an explanation, I'd like to invite you to reread my post. I pointed out, quite clearly, that I loved his idea, and I wanted to make it my own almost.

*Travis
0 0
Score : 766
-Travis--|2011-06-11 22:16:13
I love that bolded concept, that could go really far, but IMO the doll should be a typical sadida doll, made of cloth with button eyes and kept alive by magic.

*Travis
Thanks Travis! biggrin Ya I pictured him as looking like a normal Sadida doll, just taller and slightly more humanoid. I decided he should have a a strong skeletal system (made of metal or some other hard substance) so that when he punches it doesn't feel like your being hit by a pillow. I also gave him the penalty of loosing his Sadida powers since he cant really feel pain and its hard to kill him.

Sorry about not having posted in Void yet Daxty. I just got a new job this past week, so I am still trying to get used to my new schedule. Not to mention I have been commissioned to do a couple of paintings, so my life has been kind of busy. I plan on getting a post up as soon as I can.
0 0
xofaytox|2011-06-11 22:45:51
-Travis--|2011-06-11 22:16:13

*Travis
Thanks Travis! biggrin Ya I pictured him as looking like a normal Sadida doll, just taller and slightly more humanoid. I decided he should have a a strong skeletal system (made of metal or some other hard substance) so that when he punches it doesn't feel like your being hit by a pillow. I also gave him the penalty of loosing his Sadida powers since he cant really feel pain and its hard to kill him.

Sorry about not having posted in Void yet Daxty. I just got a new job this past week, so I am still trying to get used to my new schedule. Not to mention I have been commissioned to do a couple of paintings, so my life has been kind of busy. I plan on getting a post up as soon as I can.

But.. but.. I wanna be punched by a Sadida pillow!

*Travis
0 0

(The doll should be a typical sadida doll)
I thought that part was critical but... that's the internet for ya...

0 0
daxtycat|2011-06-11 22:47:28
(The doll should be a typical sadida doll)
I thought that part was critical but... that's the internet for ya...

I was inputting how I'd take the idea and make it my own.

*Travis
0 0

I get it then... is planetary crisis open... if i can attempt to join how long should the bio be at least?

0 0
daxtycat|2011-06-11 22:54:43
I get it then... is planetary crisis open... if i can attempt to join how long should the bio be at least?

Look at what other posters have done and go from there. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm only approving 2 more people and I'm waiting for Binken and Silver to post.

*Travis
0 0

Well I won't even try then.....

Bump!

0 0
Respond to this thread