Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 3121

And then there were none...

0 0
Score : 1142

well, as for pirilak's cove, i MIGHT join it, but i like the r.p. threads that tell of some HUGE battle like tales of amakna, which died bravely.i dont like sea ones too much,and i might join the new one, but only if there are some battles in it.

btw, i've seen not too many people with sacrier avatars lately,i wonder why that is?

0 0

I think there's about to be a battle in Piralak's Cove. I've just raided the others' ship.

0 0
Score : 1152

Hmm? You have? I thought you raided some people on shore? If so, I haven't mentioned an eni anywhere at all, much less me arguing with one. You confuse me. huh
elemasterr, FYI, I started Tales of Amakna too. There will be a battle in Piralak, all in due time, my friend.

0 0

Sorry. I edited it to read 'enutrof'. And Simomate mentioned Oligue and Koraz getting on a ship together. I'm going to raid that ship.

0 0
Score : 5023

Oh, DWK, in The Dofus Academy, you've called Soul a Feca. He's definitely some sort of Eniripsa.

And if you don't come back to A Walk in the Dark II, I'll drop you down a pot-hole! That way we can find you again later, if you don't break your neck on the way down...

0 0

I think Soul's a Feca. His brother is, after all, and unless they're the second generation of offspring of a Feca and Eniripsa, Soul can't be a Feca.

Yay biology class!

But seriously, folks, I think MagicalNobody should clarify, either here or on the thread itself. On another note, the military government of President Oamoka has scared all dissenters into submission.

0 0

i sure hope there will be a battle in pirilak and i will join when i think a big battle s going to happen.

0 0

Well, I'm at sea, Oligue and Koraz are on an imp carrier, and Sham and Frightful are still at Brakmar, so there's not much chance of a RPer battle.

0 0

Not YET anyway. It takes time to develop a good story line, especially when you have to wait for people to post responses.

0 0
Score : 6684

Yep, It does. I hope we take it slowly, it could turn out to be a great story, bettween Koarz and Oligue.

0 0
ohmy What about Sham? I finally have a continuation. It should be smooth sailing (pun intended) from here on out.
0 0

Lol yes but Sham isn't completely evl, is he. Don't worry, I have a prophcy in stored for you, that Oligue, if you approve it of course.

0 0

Aye, me hearties, and I sail where I will. Any of ye have good loot fer me?

0 0

Well, simo, your little restart is odd, but I'm fine with it if everyone else is. And please stop making Oligue use that cockney/pirate mix accent thing. It's driving me nuts. Either use proper english like me and my crew or use proper pirate, like DWK.

0 0

dwk master? where where where?* looks franticly around for the legendary "dwk master*

0 0

Lol it what happens when an Old Bontrain trys to speak Pirate. Is it possible for you too live with it? If not I will stop

0 0

What?

0 0

Hmm. I can live with it but it's a very hard life.

0 0

why dont' you two make a comprimise? derdikol wont complain, and sio will not do as much piraty talk than that of presesnt?

0 0
Respond to this thread