FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 3121

How long exactly has it been since I've last posted? My computer crashed and then I went to London. Has DA survived?

0 0
Score : 908

Allow me to join....and revive it and maybe I won't feel like throttling you for not responding someone >:C *throws brick in the air catching it repeatedly*)

0 0
Score : 142

Hello hello everyone! For anyone who missed my return topic, I am Derdikol, an RPer from a while ago. I took a break to focus on school (scholarship get ftw!) and now I am back, at least until I start college. Also, hello again to DWK and Silver in particular.

Here is my general character profile for most RPs, but it varies depending on what the thread calls for.

Name: Shamrock
Class: Iop
Appearance: Green/black armor, solomonk, chee cape, dual wielded kukri, plum/em mount or bloody koalak pet.

~Shamrock

0 0
Score : 3634

A bit off-topic but I need to know how to fix my dofus X_X the dang thing is out of date or something because the client wont work :l

Also daxty, I wanna play with you soon kinda why I need help with it.

On-topic: I am getting a bit more comfortable with the notion of minimizing my godmod habit. But I still need a lot of time to work on that tongue 

0 0

When you click it does the egg with play show? if not do you see two bars with updating? if not delete the client from your computer and download the new one from the site.

0 0

nope its when I get into the main login it says invalid version probably I guess Ill do that XD

(ok now what is your rogues name I can finally get on happy)

0 0

Go on now i'm online (what would be nice if we made a guild for rping and get Zato Mercenary)

0 0
Score : 5232
daxtycat|2011-07-12 00:14:28
Zato Mercenary
Mercenary alignment was a fail and no new servers will have it. However, i'm not against creating an RP guild on Zato. Maybe we could use Shadow, as its pretty inactive right now. I'm sure that the current members won't mind, as long as we don't force them to join our RP sessions. I'll have a chat with the SiCs when I get home.
0 0

Sure... who's the leader?

0 0
daxtycat|2011-07-12 01:18:26
Sure... who's the leader?
me. It's a level 40 guild.
0 0

Ok change of plans Ill let eliss in that guild is that ok? tongue I wanna help out my new guild but give your guild the farming goddess XD that ok?

0 0
variarria|2011-07-12 15:29:14
Ok change of plans Ill let eliss in that guild is that ok? tongue I wanna help out my new guild but give your guild the farming goddess XD that ok?
Sure, I'll try catching you in game. when will you be online?
0 0

I could get on now for a few mins tongue say the word

0 0

I'm on now, should be on for another hour

0 0

I'll most likely be on at around the time you were on yesterday, we need to get this timezone thing straight.
Daxty: Central Time Zone
Leroy: East European Time
Varia: Eastern Time Zone
Giga: Indochina Time Zone
SilverAmphthere: Eastern Standard Time

(post here if you want to join...Prequisitions: Zatoishwan is one the servers you play on.)
(now that i have time zones i can calculate what is the best time one of us in that guild can be on to invite the other)(I'm the best option though considering I tend not to sleep)

0 0

I'm GMT+1 (dofus time)

0 0

Let me see my time zone...well for one its 6:24 pm as I post right now so take that and figure it out? I am horrible with times XD

0 0
Score : 3262

I'm GMT +10 I think.

0 0
Score : 4075

I'm GMT + 7

0 0

well I live in the eastern time (US and Canada) time zone which it says is -5 hours though thats world not ingame

0 0
Respond to this thread