FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 263

Can somebody that's on Void post so I can put mine in?

0 0
Score : 3634

No one else seems to post there now sad I don't know where to take the story daxty!! T-T

also, I am online daxty XD so get your kitty butt on here and ill leech you for fun.

Ok screw this I know the problem....I choose the ignore user option by accident! FFFFFFF help how is it even possible to un-ignore T_T craaaaaaap!

0 0
Score : 7820

Just got my bloody account back after all this account reset and whatnot, and before that I hadn't really been paying attention. So are the other posters of PC just done?

*Travis

0 0

Sorry guys I was up in maine all week X3 how you doing now?

0 0
Score : 4076
-Travis--|2011-08-06 17:03:27
Just got my bloody account back after all this account reset and whatnot, and before that I hadn't really been paying attention. So are the other posters of PC just done?

*Travis
I'm laazzyy... Slap some consequence on for not posting and I'll have my post up right away sleep
0 0
Score : 766
-Travis--|2011-08-06 17:03:27

*Travis
I was the last person to post other than you, so was just waiting for the others to post. It doesn't really seem like anyone is around though. :/
0 0

Yeah I expected a lot of posts...After I just came back from a week long vacation lol.

0 0
Score : 1120

Anyone interested in continuing Labyrinth?

0 0
Score : 2415

Anyone interested in continuing anything? >_>

I'm still waiting for the last few players to fill Arena *evil glare in Silver's direction* before I can start anything...

0 0
Score : 5232

Thinking of RPing again, might join arena.

0 0

OMG WHERE WERE YOU!???? and wheres daxty...*Sniff*

0 0
Score : 17

Hi its simomate. Why do I have a new nickname? Long story short: I lost my old one. I haven’t played dofus in like a year and I decided to come back (going to start subscribing monthly) and with it, returning to role-play. My influence with my RP idea came from... re-reading Harry Potter biggrin It reminded me of Dofus Academy and I had a sudden urge to remake it, inspired by Hogwarts. Now, no offense intended (Im being serious im not trying to insult you tongue) and I was part of the mumbo jumbo it really was, I want this new RP... to be much much much much better.

I plan to have this RP organised, but still allowing freedom. A school period will last from the 1st of September to the third week of June and like Hogwarts will consist of 3 terms. The plot structure is also inspired by Harry Potter, with a new main plot every “year” (Not a real life year) all in some way related to the fully main over-arching plot. It was hard thinking of a story line that would
1) Not be a rip-off of Harry Potter
2) Still allow freedom

But Im getting there. I think in the first year everyone will have to be first year. But in the second year new people signing up can be either first grade or second grade. In the third year either first grade, second grade, third grade etc. So the original crew will always be the oldest. If people leave the RP, we will decided together if the character is too important to leave, and if we need to find a new person to write for him/her. I don’t want anyone who decides to join to leave unexpectedly. I expect them to give like weeks’ notice AT LEAST, so that we can decide what to do with the character. I hate in RPs when someone decides they are bored with the RP they just suddenly kill of the character in one short post.

The timetable for the first years will be as followed:

SOSE (Study of Society and Enviroment) This is basically Geography and History to the first years
English
Alchemy: The first two years HAVE to do alchemy but it becomes elective in the third year. It was decided all students should have a basic knowledge of potions so they can all perform first-aid and identify poisons
Physical Education
CSL (Class Specific Learning) You share this class with every other student in your class and grade. In here you will learn more about your class, it’s history, it’s tradition, it’s religion etc. Also every term you focus on a new spell. (So you learn one spell a term, which means 3 spells a year. I decided on this because there are 21 spells, divide this by the amount of years you spent at the Academy, 7, that equals 3)

Then in the second year
History or Geography (They have to choose either one)
English
Alchemy
Psychical Education
CSL

The third year:
History or Geography
English
Psychical Education
CSL

Plus 3 elective subjects. When the time comes, I will give you a list of subjects to choose from, and you can also suggest classes. Some will be: Alchmey, Care of Magical Creatures, Math (For the smart people) etc. I will do some based of professions in game.

Now then, i need to get this out before I can continue. As you well know, in medieval times education wasn’t as common as we made it out to be in the original DA. I suppose that since Dofus is a fantasy we can make an exceptation, but still I don’t want education to be common. Instead, only those with some sort of magical powers (it is inherited btw) are invited to RAA And even if you make it in, you still will have a tough time. Basically its about training the students in the arts of whatever class they picked... and these guys who actually graduate become somewhat like heroes. There are two other academies on the continent. Bontarian Academy and the Brakmarian Academy.

So if it isn’t common, how many students actually are at RAA?

Took a bit of debating with myself but this is what I decided for the first years:

8 students per class (with 4 in either gender)
therefore
24 students per house
therefore:
96 new first year enrolments a year... BUT at the end of the second year if you don’t pass the exams you are dropped out. And this happens continuously until the end of grade 7. In the year we begin, there are only 24 seniors. God knows how many students will be left in our grade by the time WE are in grade 7.

Now... phew, I don’t think I covered everything but we’ll leave it there for now...

Now rather than the usual character sheet, I’d like your sign up to consist of your characters prologue, this is basically what happened before your character came. Like maybe when they received their invitation and them buying their books. I have began writing mine which will serve as both an intro to the story and an example of what to do.

(Note: you are sorted into your class at scholl so at the beginning you don’t know what class you’ll be.

0 0
Score : 4076

Interesting, but it sounds like it needs a larger RP base.

0 0
Score : 306

I agree with giga entirely. There aren't enough people active enough for that unless we all control multiple characters. Good idea though biggrin wink 

0 0
Score : 1120

Well I visit at least once a day if that helps.

0 0

The original dofus academy didnt have all that many people... and harry potter itself was only from 1 persons point of view, every other students (apart from his two best friends, and rivial malfoy) were minor . We dont need 12 people and that means we certainly dont need someone from every class. As a matter of fact, in RPs I dont like having TOO many peole... more then 6 annoys the crap out of me. I cant post it up soon though, because my computer is in a cupboard at this present time, until my mum decides where she wants to set it up.

0 0
Score : 3262

I don't think the problem is numbers. I'd say it's the frequency of posting.

0 0
Score : 2415
SilverAmphithere|2011-09-15 09:34:31

Seconded.
0 0
Score : 766

I'm still here... Kind of. School has been killing me lately, it's even causing me to quite my job to make more time for projects. I will try to be active in a few RPs, but I can't guarantee that I will be able to keep up. I will try though. Also, Simo, I am interested in your idea.

0 0
prepare-to-die|2011-09-15 17:49:33
SilverAmphithere|2011-09-15 09:34:31

Seconded.
Third. Im thinking maybe a post every 3 days. So we all spend 3 days working on a post and post it before a deadline. Do you like the sound of that?
0 0
Respond to this thread