FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 978

@ varia You don't just add insanity, you also help me and a couple of crazy people (you know who you are!) add humour, it's always violent humour but you can't complain with that logic. xD

0 0
Score : 3456

I might will like it here. I do on other sites big Characters. And this is well..very different.
And roleplaying my own dofus character is just amazing and fun xD
Also there aren't much feca RP here right? Didn't saw them yet.

0 0
Score : 5232

I think Travis RPs as a feca but like many other people, he's mysteriously disappeared. Also, are you going to stick to the Inn style RPs or are you going to try the literate ones?

0 0
Score : 3456

I will try the literate ones later =)

0 -1

A little warning: They die. Very fast, actually.

0 0

Well lets try our best to keep them running.

0 0
Score : 1120

Well if no one objects, I could try to recreate DOFUS Club.

Here is a short summary of what DOFUS Club is about:

The setting takes place in an alternate universe where the technology in the World of Twelve matches modern day Earth. The followers have lost the use of their powers over a millennia ago and history barely remembers they even existed. We play teens in high school that have somehow regained use of those forgotten powers. Meanwhile, unknown to the world, there is a secret government organization that recruits these teens in an effort to protect the world from dimensional aliens that travel through portals called Gates. The RP follows our characters as they try to balance their social life with their DOFUS Club duties, and uncovers a mystery beyond time and space.

0 0
Score : 17

What do y'all think of this title for my new thread: "Bourdon's School for the Magically Gifted." The school will be a floating Island, much like Incariam and a Zaap in Astrub will lead there. Basically the insides will be a castle, and the grounds will be the rest of the Island.

What do y'all think of this title for my new thread: "Bourdon's School for the Magically Gifted." The school will be a floating Island, much like Incariam and a Zaap in Astrub will lead there. Basically the insides will be a castle, and the grounds will be the rest of the Island.

As for the matter of RPs dying, people just need to be a bit more disciplined. Of course they will die if no one posts. If your other priorities get in your way, try using a schedule to fit it all in. Maybe write your next post in an exercise pad and type it up later if you have limited computer time.

0 0

And even if you don't have the time, you can always write a quick post to keep the RP going. Nothing interesting needs to happen in it, just a way to keep the thread alive.

0 0

So whos intrested in joining Bourdon's School for the Magically Gifted? We'll call it BG for short. I'd like that thered be only one person per class, so if someones a sram btw, you cannot be one yourself, unless this isnt a good concept in your opinion?

In any case, if we're doing that, you can post now to reserve your spot on a class. I for one am being an Iop.

0 0

I'm interested, I'd RP as a sacrier

0 0

I too am also very nuch interested Simo, I'd like the Cra spot, I want to try and RP as a different class. smile 

0 0

I prefer RPing as the same class and character as you get to know it better, but actually I won't be a sacrier, I'll be a rogue.

0 -1

I used to use the same character every RP but I stopped doing that ages ago. That would mean my character has multipl lives and goes on a million challenges. >.<

If BG makes it past its first "year" then I'll recreat DRPW (Dofus RP World) Something I abandoned ages ago because not enough people were interested. So in that, I guess I took the wrong approach. Basically, in BG we will develop the world of dofus as it will be in the rest of my RPs that everyone is allowed to use. We will put what we together learn about the world of dofus, in BG , into DRPW. I'll also put a timeline in there. So my RPs, along with anyone who uses DRPW will effect the timeline, add more to it. We could even have a list of important characters that may appear in several different RPs, but so long as it stays true to the overall story.

So say... King Allister, in the RP "Doom of a kingdom" lets pretend he dies at the end of the RP. That would be added to the time line, and that information will be added to the character. But lets say someone made an RP that exist at the mid point of his life, maybe a war. "The Pandawa Rebelion" will be its name. He could be a little different from the King Allister that appeared in "Doom of a Kingdom" because he'd be younger. It may or may not explain how he got to be the way he was. Then lets say someone made an RP "Imaginary Nightmare", in this example its based around the same time as "Doom of a Kingdom" maybe King Allister visited the village when they begged for his help due to plague or something and it just wasnt mentioned in "Doom of a Kingdom". Then maybe in "The Reign of Terror" It could be based after "Doom of a Kingdom" in which his heir becomes a ruthless tryant.

I hope that makes sense wink

Basically...
35KA: The Pandawa Rebelion (Link)
78KA: Doom of a Kingdom (Link) and Imaginary Nightmare.
1KT: Reign of Terror

Basically KA stands for King Allister, but that date is just an example.

oh formula, you have to be one of the 12 religions. The other 2 classes arent taught at BG, it's religious!

0 0
Score : 4075

Bring back DRPW! laugh 

0 0
Score : 5022
simo7mate|2011-10-03 00:45:34

oh formula, you have to be one of the 12 religions. The other 2 classes arent taught at BG, it's religious!

Rogues follow Sram, Masqueraiders follow Sadida. They just use different magics.
1 0
Score : 3634

Lol and if you try arguing her logic, I will spank you with a spatula. biggrin (Poetic in a way S, S, I NEED ANOTHER S AHHH)

0 0
Score : 3262

Oamoka logic = impeccable.

Also, Reality Check is a possibility. Who's interested?

0 0
Score : 5022

Which one's reality check?

And I wasn't using logic, just background information from some books you find in the temples in Dofus. Not the little red books, the big ones on stands with a light over them.

0 0
Score : 5792

I'm interested in pretty much everything that's been mentioned. /justsaying.

0 0
Respond to this thread