FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 17

Lol okay... in that case Oamoka, the two other classes will be counted as Srams and Saddias, in terms of house. They will also share CSL classess together.

oh, almost forgot. Being really sick right now, with a great headache I cant really be bothered to do any sort of writing, and since after this next week coming up, I will have camp, I think I will start finalising the details and intro post the week after camp. Therefore, it may be the week after THAT when I post it up. I may even decide to start it after my exams which means we'll have to wait another 4 weeks after THAT. But Im more for doing it before exams.... we'll see.

0 0
Score : 5022
simo7mate|2011-10-07 08:19:25
Lol okay... in that case Oamoka, the two other classes will be counted as Srams and Saddias, in terms of house. They will also share CSL classess together.

*checks back to find out what CSL entails* Hmm... I mean, they have similar class histories, sort of^, but they learn very different spells.

^I'm not sure where the Rogues' history starts, but the Masqueraiders start with one of Sadida's dolls, an unidentified god and a baby.
0 0
Score : 45

I'm re-back!

I'll join. Osamodas is available, ja? If so, then I'm in and I won't take any objections.

0 0
Score : 5232
Oamoka|2011-10-07 09:08:59

^I'm not sure where the Rogues' history starts
I think rogues worship Djaul. Sram appreciates them so visits them disguised as Djaul. Later on, he reveals that he was actually Sram and the Rogues decide to stay with him. That's all I remember from the dofus mag, i'll check it when I get home.
0 0
Score : 7820
formulamonster|2011-09-27 21:55:26
I think Travis RPs as a feca but like many other people, he's mysteriously disappeared. Also, are you going to stick to the Inn style RPs or are you going to try the literate ones?

Feca es number juan, hue hue hue.

*Travis
0 0
Score : 5022
formulamonster|2011-11-02 15:49:38
I think rogues worship Djaul. Sram appreciates them so visits them disguised as Djaul. Later on, he reveals that he was actually Sram and the Rogues decide to stay with him. That's all I remember from the dofus mag, i'll check it when I get home.

Weird, I thought they followed Raval.
0 0
Score : 2415

Blasphemy. Madness.

0 0
Score : 1120

I know I haven't posted in awhile... but what the heck are you guys talking about?

0 0
EvilKittyX|2011-11-04 07:59:18
I know I haven't posted in awhile... but what the heck are you guys talking about?
Partially about inactivity, partially about a new RP, partially about the Rogues' religious habits and also about ponies.
0 0
prepare-to-die|2011-11-04 18:13:09
Partially about inactivity, partially about a new RP, partially about the Rogues' religious habits and also about ponies.
A new RP? Wait, are you talking about discussing one or is their a new one I have yet to here about?
And one last thing... ponies?huh
0 0
EvilKittyX|2011-11-04 19:41:58
prepare-to-die|2011-11-04 18:13:09
A new RP? Wait, are you talking about discussing one or is their a new one I have yet to here about?
And one last thing... ponies?huh
Ponies.

That aside, Silver said she may be starting a roleplay somewhere december-ish, and Simo was discussing one.
0 0

Do you know any details about Silver's RP? I remember Simo mentioning he was making one, but that was months ago. I just remade DOFUS Club because I was bored and missed role playing here.

0 0
EvilKittyX|2011-11-04 20:31:05
Do you know any details about Silver's RP? I remember Simo mentioning he was making one, but that was months ago. I just remade DOFUS Club because I was bored and missed role playing here.
No, I don't. She's being secret-y about it >_>

Eniways, seeing as CMF has basically been left 4 dead, we should also find another place to talk at. *points Evil towards the dofus IRC*
0 0
Score : 5232

I don't understand why people have to announce their RP then wait for ages, I just post it as soon as I think about it.

0 0
formulamonster|2011-11-04 23:57:37
I don't understand why people have to announce their RP then wait for ages, I just post it as soon as I think about it.
I don't know about everyone else, but I like to announce mine for a bit of an interest check. I hate posting an RP and seeing it grow cold with little to no post... Pact Life was one of those sad
0 0
Score : 3262

After what happened to Cloudrunners, I am putting a LOT more thought into how I want Reality Check to work out. Here are some hints:

Technology.

Time-space portals.

Masqueraiders.

0 0
Score : 5792

Whatever, there's fresh blood to go after! *lunges at D.O.F.U.S.*

0 0
Score : 17
formulamonster|2011-11-04 23:57:37
because we like to work on our RPs and understand the mechanics of it before we post it up. Speaking of which, I'll try to get mine up at the start of the holidays (australian christmas holidays)
0 0
Score : 801

Hi. I'm Syawla. I'm checking out this area on the advice of a friend, and may be interested in participating with you all in the future. biggrin

Okay, introduction finished. xD

0 0
Score : 5792

Hello and welcome! smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread