Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 1152

Sounds good to me. smile

0 0
Score : 6685

Fine tongue Btw Ele why am I sio? lol. Also I can't help but to wonder, how do you guys read out my name? Most people seem to read it as Simon as sigh-min. Simo is actualy short for Simeon, as in Sim-e-in soo sim-o, not sighmo

0 0
Score : 1142

well, most people read your name quickly as siomate(sigh-oh-mate) when your name is really smiomate.some people call you sio for short.

good that you have both agreed,

0 0
Score : 424

I read it as See-moh-mate.

0 0
Score : 3121

Sigh-moh-mate.

0 0

sim-o-mate

0 0
Score : 1120

what he said. rolleyes

0 0

Derdikol, EvilKittyX, in Sim as in Sim-o-mate, is the I pronounced like in 'lime' or like in 'lick'?

0 0
Score : 1120

(Lick) short I sound to me.

0 0
Score : 1462

Agreed.

Sim as in Simulation, o as in Oatmeal, and mate as in...Mate.

I believe that's it.

0 0

Yup

0 0
Score : 6685

Lol now I need to work out how to say Derdikol, I read it as: Duh-d(as in the letter d)-kol(as in cool)

0 0
Score : 5024

Ah, sorry, simomate! I keep missing the first m! I'll try my best to not do it again.

0 0
Score : 5795
DWKmaster|2009-11-07 14:36:00
I think Soul's a Feca. His brother is, after all, and unless they're the second generation of offspring of a Feca and Eniripsa, Soul can't be a Feca.

Yay biology class!

Ahem. What I said regarding "classes" is actually verified ingame. One's class is determined by one's faith. It is in no way biological. I assumed that the reason why there are "families" of a class is that because of the impact one's parents have on one's faith, like it is in real life.
0 0
Score : 5795

Oh, and this might be just my opinionated view, but MagicalNobody is a pretty darn good writer, relative to the quality of these boards, from what I've seen. His buildup for Ombrage had a sort of 'epic' tinge to it, rather final-ish, but considering it was for a "boss fight", apt, I suppose.

I especially liked the description of Ombrage, and the lines at the end of that post.

Very last-battle. And surprisingly, it didn't seem cliche at all. Nor boring.

*applauds*

0 0
Score : 424

Agreed. Pity I didn't get to post something. It looked like an exciting battle. Also, about the classes; this may seem odd to you or it mat not, but I always imagined them as souls floating around in some line, who finally chose a class when it was their turn to be incarnated, and that was the class they stuck with. But your interpretation of it allows more flexibility.

Also, Capwi, you, Magicalnobody and Oamoka should join us in Piralak's Cove biggrin.

0 0
simomate|2009-11-11 06:25:00
Lol now I need to work out how to say Derdikol, I read it as: Duh-d(as in the letter d)-kol(as in cool)

I pronounce Derdikol 'Der (like Terrier)di call.)

And I agree with Shadow-Frost. The three best RPers in the Tavern all on one thread!
0 0

Lol. Even I don't even know how to pronounce Derdikol. I usually say der(as in dirt) di(as in dish) kol(as in coal). I made this account when I was like 12 and didn't know anything about coming up with names. Everything I ever did had weird names. I'm better at it now. smile

I'm glad Piralak's cove has caught on pretty well. I agree, they should join it. We need more good RPers.

0 0
Score : 1462

Hurray, I've been pronouncing Derdikol correctly.

Just out of curiosity, how how you guys been pronouncing Ickwok (My main RP character)?

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

It's pronounced Ick as in pick, wok as in octopus.
0 0

Same here. Ick as in stick and wok as in walk. How do you guys pronounce "Oamoka?"

0 0
Respond to this thread