FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 128

Mercenary alignment have been withdrawn on French servers, and a lot of players are still practicing Role Play. On wich server do you play, maybe we could talk together in game?

Thanks,

Garvask

0 0
Score : 523

I once thought about trying to gather a group of people who would want to roleplay in-game. Like start over from lvl 1 and train up together, perhaps use alts as antagonist and the like. Unfortunately, finding such people, scheduling play times, and keeping to it is problematic.

Ah, but one can dream...

0 0
Score : 128

I'll try to talk with you. Maybe Friday?

0 0
Score : 4086

*sigh*

0 0
Score : 637

.-.

0 0
Score : 4066

Working role play into a general game is so difficult if your recipients aren't into or know what you're doing in the first place..

0 0

1: Roleplay in game sounds extremely fun

2: Why is the forum still dead

.-.

0 0

schedules i'm guessing and ideas which aren't flowing sadly

0 0
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2013-09-06 08:37:56
I may just be missing it, but how does the RP relate to Dofus?

I've actually got a "solo" project ready to post up if no one gets going soon. I will feign forum activity!
Would anyone actually be interested in reading this? I rediscovered the file and remembered that I hadn't posted it yet.
0 0
Score : 1860

I've been waiting for Coolrays new add on to the story about the gelano for a bit lol..

0 0
Score : 142

Hullo. I'm a returning RPer (last post 5 years ago) under a different account name. I was interested in getting back into this forum. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to start? Thanks in advance

0 0

*cough* Join my RP *cough*

0 0

such a toughie to get something working...

0 0
Score : 3635

As one of the only vets who come back here...meep :V surprise surprise I'm back again for god knows how long. (Probably not much.)

0 0

Wait, am I a "vet" yet?

Anyways, I don't know where everyone else is.

0 0

I still continue to lurk the forum waiting for a miraculous burst of activity.

0 0

Hate to be a negative nancy, but this forum will never revive itself. Everyone who's lurking and anybody who has any interest in the little writings that go on in here need to help revive it.

I've pretty much done all I can, (I feel like I could try harder, but then I'd be a nuisance) but I'm only one person. Daxty's made an attempt as well, but it's pretty much been a flop so far.

0 0
Score : 515
~ Basically,* a couple minutes earlier, before this comment was posted. ~

* Has been wandering around the ''Roleplay and Player Creations'' section part of the forum quietly recently for the past couple of days.*

Heh heh he- Oh hey! Giga posted again. Activity in this section of the forms has gotten slightly better.
* Rereads some of earlier posts, then reads Giga's latest.*
PSYCHIC. I guess I'm stuck.
* Starts to type in comment.*

Hello, I am here. Even though you were probably thinking of someone more like Jon to pop up out of the blue. Sorry about that. I'll try to be less noob-ish and --Insert another word to describe how I was before in a bad way here.-- than before do to the fact that the way I acted was most likely annoying, I don't get why I would try to act like that when I can just act normally which is probably much easier, and there was a third reason, but I have forgotten what it was. Not saying that I was acting the entire time, that was just what I was like. Anyways, it is nice to see you all again. :3

So, in order to help revive the forum, would you like me to join new role plays more often, comment on certain role plays again, think up a role play or two and possibly put one into action and so on? Or is this completely not what you're talking about and you want me to help in some other way? Sorry but after editing something again and again that had taken me a while to post, my head just kind of slightly gave up and I sort of got confused so I went with a different plan which as you now see has been put into action. :p The plan being ''Simply ask them instead.''

Also, sorry about long post.

---

Basically,*: '' A better version of this.'' v

'' * Scrolls down screen. ''Hey-I'm-Bored'' look upon face.*
Giga posted. Oooo! Earlier today!
* Click. Read read read.* ''

0 0

Literally anything would help at this point lemon.

0 0
Score : 129

Oh man, it's been forever since I've been here. I also used to be known as ---Hera--- back in the day, though I've since lost the login information to that account (I may or may not try to get it back). I dunno if anyone remembers me. But anyway, I had so much fun here back when it was active. I'm gonna try to get back into this ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread