FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Alliance

By fireballs-attack November 04, 2010, 00:09:44

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The new threat is rising... it overpowered Rushu... it's going for the gods... It can't be stopped without help... go my apprentice... get help from Bonta and Brakmar... you must get help from them... from them..."
"B-b-but master, what if I can't."
"You can..."
"I don't k-k-know if I can do it."
"You must... for Twelve... go Helkias..."
"Yes, master."

Helkias stood on the black bricks of the streets of Brakmar. His companion who hadn't revealed his name yet stood by him. Helkias felt his Cra blood telling him to run and hope the people that master mentioned just have some sort of vision and come to him. Helkias looked at his companion who looked at him without saying anything. Helkias took a deep breath and walked forward.

Ardan looked at Helkias as he walked forward. He has no idea what to do. He thought and followed worldlessly. "Stop," Helkias said suddenly, which was unusual for him. Helkias walked forward and pointed to the inn. "I-I-I think t-t-they're in there." Again, no reply from Ardan as they walked into the inn.

Helkias nearly got hit by a flying beer bottle as soon as they got through the door. Helkias remembered the words of his master. If they are near, your conpanion will know... Helkias turned to Ardan. Ardan shook his head. Helkias' Xelor blood told him to stop time and search the town free of distractions. He decided against and turned back. Ardan followed Helkias to the outskirts of the city. "T-t-t-they aren't here." Helkias mumbled. Ardan nodded signaling he heard.

Helkias was getting tired of his companion not talking but he put up with it. He brought out his recall potion and his companion did the same. Ardan nodded before in in a flash of light followed by a transparant arrow, then an hourglass, then a drop of blood as the three things swirled around them, they were lifted up a little bit before they vanished.

The clouds moved fast in the busy, busy city of Bonta. Helkias went flying as he was hit by a rank 6 wing. "Watch it." an Iop screamed in his face. Ardan was near, nimbly dodging around the wings and bodies. As Ardan moved through the crowd, Helkias was getting knocked toward Ardan. "Argh! Aaaaa! Ow!" Helkias got alot of annoyed glances as he made some more interesting noices. The glare of one dangerous looking Feca was enough to knock Helkias down before he got pushed over by an Iop. "This is supposed to be the city of angels."

Ardan grabbed Helkias and proceeded to get him through the crowd and into the city of Bonta. Helkia, relieved to be out of the crowd immediately started running to look.

"Some people never learn." The first four words out of Ardan came after a week of silence. Helkias was too far away to hear. "Come on... what's your name again?" Helkias said after running back to Ardan. No answer. "Aww well, just c'mon already." Helkias ran back to were he was and started looking. Ardan starting scanning the crowds for anyone who caught his attention.

0 0
Reactions 26
Score : 2418
Faye had been sitting around the gates for weeks now. As she looked in her pockets she noticed they were empty.
Money's gone short again... these prices are unbelievable as of late.. Ill just snatch something later..

Faye looked up from her chair as she watched two men, obviously tourists, enter the city.

Those outsiders lately... ah well, everyone needs food. She thought as she approached the men.

Hello sir, you seem to be looking for something, and i was wondering if i could be of any help. As you can see, this is a very crowded city and its simple to get lost here, if you dont know what to pay attention to. She said, with an innocent voice, as she started to move around the two men.

Without response, she looked up at the other man, who was wearing expensive clothing and luxury equipment

Definetly tourists.. she thought.

How about you, sir? Can i help you? As the man looked up, she saw his wallet sticking out. She distracted him with stories about the dangers of the town and the happenings as of late, and she quickly grabbed it, the man totally unaware of this. As she stuck it into her pocket, she felt a strong touch upon her wrist coming from behind.
0 0
Score : 70

Jain was just sitting in the woods right outside the gates about to come in but just then something popped out from a tree. What is that? It was a 17ft crackrock! Jain thought but he only had a few seconds before it attacked ,the only thing he could think of was SHOT. So he shot like crazy and just his luck it ran away. Now jain was in the gate and he sow a girl pulling a wallet out of a guys pocket. Jain went up to her and said "What are you doing?" then things just went black...

0 0
Score : 854

Altan rocked back in his wooden chair enjoying another night in the inn listening to the Pandawas sing their drunken song from his dark corner. He smiled briefly but then scowled as the inn keeper walked up to his table and slammed his hand onto his table. "You've been her for 2 WEEK now and you STILL haven't paid any of your daily room bills" he shouted in his face. Altan reached into his pockets, turning them inside out. A couple kamas spilled onto the floor as the innkeeper's face turned red. "You can show yourself out the door, unless you need me to help, and that won't turn out pretty."

Altan walked out of the inn slamming the door behind him. Second time this month, now what? I'm totally broke and no where to go, unless...

Altan waltzed to the front gates. The city was bustling, everyone pushing each other wanting to get somewhere that exact moment. Fights and arguments were quickly sparking up but they were hosed down due to the fast moving crowd. He noticed a commotion in the crowd, he saw a tall girl with a wallet in her hand and a boy with his hand grabbing her wrist. Perfect timing he thought with a grin. He walked up with the crowd as if seeing what the commotion was. He pushed his way through the crowd until he saw a man with new pristine clothes. He walked up behind him then started to look through the crowd as if trying to see what the commotion was.

He quietly pulled out the fat wallet and quickly scampered away. Now let's see what's to eat Altan thought with a smile plastered on his face.

0 0

Faye pulled her arm loose and ran through the crowd. As she disappeared, she noticed a familiar face.(Street robbers, arent we all family?)

Hey, Altan she yelled as she watched his hands clamped around a thick wallet.

I can see youve hit the jackpot She laughed at him.
She suddenly noticed the men she had just robbed were coming for her.
Lets get out of here before things get out of hand She said to him as she made her way to the hotel many people she knew stayed.

0 0
Score : 767

Rhuarc sat at a table in the corner of the inn, staring into his half empty mug. He wore an old cloak with the hood up to hide most of his face. Bonta seemed more crowded than usual. All these people made him uneasy. He looked up to see the Inn Keeper kick out a young Xelor and then walk over to him. “How long are you planning on staying this time Rhuarc?” The Inn Keeper, Bryne, was one of the few people Rhuarc knew he could trust. Rhuarc had helped him out a long time ago, and Bryne had returned the favor by letting him stay at the inn whenever he came to Bonta.

“I’ll be leaving soon. Monies tight at the moment so I’m going to look for a job maybe check out the bounty board.” Rhuarc back his chair up and stood. His large stature was intimidating and he towered over the Inn Keeper. He placed a few kamas on the table, and Bryne looked at him. “For the drink.” He then left the inn.

As he walked out in the crowded street people moved to avoid him. He knew that a large man with a cloak must look intimidating, but it was better than having his horns and tail exposed. There seemed to be a commotion near the front gates. Then an Iop girl along with the same Xelor from before rushed by, bumping into him. Rhuarc turned to see them disappear into the crowded street. This is why I hate crowded cities. He then continued towards the bounty board.

0 0
Score : 5651

Alek was walking through the city looking for more odd jobs to do, afterall, money is money. He walked quietly, passing various markets and vendors who seemed a little bit too shady, so he just hung his head and continued walking. He passed by an inn which seemed to packed to it's fullest of drunkards, liars, and thieves. Alek was just about to walk past when an Eniripsa fluttered out and noticed the Sacrier.

"Hey you! What the hell do you think you're doing?" she called out. Alek looked around confused, and finally pointed at himself with a confused look on his face. "Yeah you! You know the combatants aren't supposed to leave the grounds, now get back in here!" she shouted.

"..." Alek just stood there. She small Enripsa was tapping her foot impatiently. She whistled and a large bwork appeared beside her, she pointed at Alek and the bwork looked at him. Alek was intimidated, the bwork was about to walk over to Alek when he quickly walked inside of the inn.

"Good. Now go back to your room until I call you." the Eniripsa commanded. Alek walked to the back roomsand entered a poorly lit room. There was nothing much but a bed, a sidetable, and a candle, which dimly lit the room. Alek walked over to the bed and laid down, closing his eyes.

30 minutes had passed before the Eniripsa barged into the room and threw water at Alek to wake him up. Alek jumped up from his sleep and looked at the Eniripsa. "..." he just stood there quietly, not moving.

"Well?" the Eniripsa mocked, "Get moving!" she gestured towards the door. Alek walked out of the room, and was led to another part of the inn which had a large white ring in the middle of the room. She shoved Alek into the ring, and another man entered as well. It was a rather large Sadida, almost twice Alek's height and almost four times heavier. Alek didn't like where this was going.

The room was filled with a rather loud, and rather drunk, crowd who cheered for carnage. The Eniripsa gave the signal to begin fighting, and the Sadida charged. Alek did not move, not did he flinch when the Sadida tried to fake him out, he just
simply stood there. The Sadida roared and let loose a huge blow to Alek's stomach. Alek coughed, tasting a little bit of blood in his mouth. He fell to one knee and coughed some blood onto the floor. The crowd went crazy, and the Sadida came at Alek again. Just before Alek could get back on his feet, the Sadida brought a devestating knee up, connecting with Alek's jaw. Alek was sent flying out of the ring and into the crowd, who roared even louder. Alek stood back up and waited. The Sadida ran at him, and sent an elbow towards his chest. The blow connected, and Alek was on the ground once again.

"All right, break it up!" a voice called out. The crowd groaned and complained, and the voice replied, "Ah get over it. We're done here, now get out before I call my friend." The crowd immediately dispersed, including the Sadida. "Hey, you there, are you okay?" she asked Alek, who was still on the ground. He sat up and remained silent. "Oh, so you're one of those kinds of people huh? Well it's okay, I understand. There's a room for you upstairs, and it's a little better than the ones down here. Wash up and go to bed." She patted him on the head and left the room, the bwork following close behind her.

"..." Alek sat there. He stood up and walked upstairs to his room.

0 0
Score : 4480

Talith tapped her foot impatiently as she glared balefully at the board before her, silently willing it to do what she wanted. After a few minutes she gave up and ripped off one of the wanted posters from the board and studied it. Wanted: Bruman Tinctorias. Last seen near the Moors. Highly dangerous, only skilled fighters should attempt finding him. "Dangerous huh? It certainly pays better than most of the jobs I'd find around here. I'll take it I guess."

Before she could stuff the poster into a pocket, it was snatched out of her hand by someone laughing. When she turned to face them, she sighed at the sight of a drunk Pandawa. "H-hey guys, this lil -hic- pixie thinks she can take -hic- on Bru-hic-man." He burst out laughing again as he noticed Talith getting progressively angrier and angrier, oblivious to her hand twitching slightly where it sat on her staff.

Neither of them noticed the cloaked stranger approaching, though it was the last thing on her mind as Talith whipped her staff around and smashed it into the Pandawa's knees with a sickening crunch. She smiled triumphantly as he fell to the ground howling in pain as he clutched one of his knees. Leaning over him, she plucked the poster off the ground and glared at him as his friends watched in confusion. "I know every bone and muscle within your body well enough that a single whisper from me with ill intentions could leave you in pain for weeks."

By this time one of the Pandawa's friends finally realized what happened and charged at her with a drunken yell. Not taking her eyes off of him, she raised a hand in the direction of the yell and rapid footsteps. "This is what a so-called pixie can do you drunk asshole. Cower in fear!" And on command, a short burst of wind knocked the fool soundly on his ass.

One last baleful glare made sure no one else would stop her as Talith walked away from the bored muttering under her breath, stuffing the hard-earned poster away. She looked up in time to avoid running into the stranger, but she was still angry enough that she couldnt stop herself from making a rude comment. "What? You want this job? Come on then you ass-end of a trool, take it from me." Planting fists on her hips, she looked up at him, belatedly realizing he was taller than her by nearly half again her height. "Well?"

(ooc: and so we meet again fayt tongue )

0 0

"Hey, Altan!"
He turned around and he thought he noticed that face trying to steal the wallet. "Hi Faye" he groaned as she ran after him. As she got closer he could see the men she tried robbing were chasing after her. "Did you have to bring them?" he asked as he started running with her. He had no idea where she was going but the men were slowly gaining. "We're going to have to take a detour to wherever you're going"

Altan grabbed her arm and darted into a small alleyway. He let go of her arm and peeked out from the dank alleyway. Thanks to the thick crowd today the men lost them when they went into the alleyway. They were still searching though but to no avail. They would never find them in this alleyway. "Well, nice meeting you again Faye" he said as he waved the fat wallet, "but I have to see what's to eat at the Baker's Market." he jumped over the trash bins in the alleyway and exited on the other side. He flipped his hood up over his face and continued to the Baker's Market hoping for no more intrusions.

0 0
Score : 3267

The little ball of black fur collided heavily with the side of Saff's face, jolting her out of her daydream with a hiss. The Osamodasette jumped out of her chair, knocking it over and bruising her shin on the edge of her desk, where a heavy book on Amaknan Law lay abandoned. Rubbing her sore leg, she glared at the Bow Meow, but his guilty, adorable look wiped the anger off her face in an instant.

"What's up, Rykke?" she sighed, sitting back down on the chair and looking at him with a touch of exasperation. He mewed and glanced at the window, hissing quietly. Saff heard a commotion from outside, and leaned out the windowsill. It was a robbery in the street, a couple of visitors getting thieved by a lowly young girl, who could hardly be a year or two older than herself. She scratched the base of her horns, an unfortunate habit that she had picked up recently in times of anxiety, and looked at Rykke again. He continued to cough up a furball on the Guide to Dragoturkey Breeding and ignored her.

"Good samaritan, or evil through inaction..." she murmured, pacing in her smallish room. After a few moments of indecision, she shrugged and climbed out carefully through the window, closely followed by an agitated Rykke. Unfortunately, by the time she was on the street, the girl had escaped but the tourists were still there. She tapped the shoulder of one of then - Xelor, looked like - and said quietly, "We can still catch her... if I send tofus to scout... if you want...?"

0 0
Score : 970

Helkias sat down and moaned. His search for those who would unite Bonta and Brakmar seemed hopeless. On top of that, he was hit by an Iop's Wrath, a Retreat Arrow which pushed him into the same Iop, a Cloudy Attack, a Fate of Ecaflip and a Vapiric Word. Ardan did nothing but stand there as Helkias looked at him pitifully.

Helkias got up and scanned the crowd. He got a nod when he looked at an Iopette/Sramette hurrying along with a Xelor/Sram, then when he looked at an Eniripsa beating up a Pandawa. Then, Helkias got another nod from Ardan when he looked at an Osamodas near the bounty board.

Helkias sat down again, relieved to have found most of them in about ten minutes. Helkias then, went into an Inn. Helkias and Ardan stepped in just in time to see A Sadida send a knee up at a Sacrier who went flying out of the ring the two had been in. The Sadida elbowed the Sacrier which put the Sacrier on the floor again.

Helkias had his bow ready until, "All right, break it up!" There was groans and complaints from the crowd, "Ah get over it. We're done here, now get out before I call my friend." It was probably the owner of the inn. Helkias was about to rush out of the inn when he looked at the Sacrier. Then, Ardan nodded.

When the Sacrier had gone upstairs, Helkias and Ardan left the inn. "Is that all?" Helkias whispered. Ardan shook his head. Then, Helkias was lifted up by a large Iop. "Uoom want know secret." the Iop boomed.

"No thanks." Helkias said quickly and was saved by Ardan who simply walked away and casted Cooperation on the Iop. "We better find a way to get those who are supposed to help us save Brakmar and Bonta on our side." Helkias said once he was put down.

Helkias' struggled to come up with something to do. Nobody would believe him if he just walked up and said, 'Hey, you're going to help unite Bonta and Brakmar for a big fight against a big demon guy. C'mon, let's go!' Helkias paced around and was tapped on the soulder by Ardan.

Ardan pointed at a fortune-teller who looked like a friend of his master. "Hey, I know him." Helkias walked over. The fortune teller nodded after Helkias told him everything. Ardan caught saw a Sram girl running from officers. He was standing right in the way of the Sram girl who got ready to move to the side.

Then, Ardan disappeared as he casted Cooperation with an officer and the officer appeared in his place. The Sram girl was caught and the Ecaflip officer turned on Perception to make sure she didn't escape. Ardan scanned the road. Nobody else caught his attention. He looked back at Helkias who had a ready expression on his face.

0 0

As she was running, Altan pulled her into an alley.
''They'll never find us here'', he told her as they waited for a while, and then went seperate ways.

When Faye left the alley and got back into the town, she instantly went to the butcher's market, being a great meat fan. After chewing up a kaniger steak, she made her way back to the gate again but suddenly heard a voice yell "Hey, thats the thief! Get her!''
Faye instantly made her way out, running around people and buildings, but as she passed the town, more and more officers were following her.
This cant be good.. She thought as she changed her direction.

On the way running, she had almost lost the officers as she suddenly bumped upon another group. They were closing in on her as she ran through the streets. She also noticed a strange looking hooded man on the way, and as she tried to pass him, he suddenly blocked her way and changed.. into an officer. The officer stook out his arms and caught her.
"Your coming with me, little brat!'' he told her as she tried to get loose. Then, she managed to gain grip on her belt, and pulled out a knife that she stuck into the Ecaflip. "Im never going back there again!" She said as she made her escape.

While walking through the streets, she noticed the sacrier again.
"Just what the hell did you just do?" She said to him while pointing a knife at his neck.

0 0

After going their own ways, Altan bought a giant mouthwatering Wholemeal bread from the Baker's Market. It barely made a dent in the fat wallet he stole. What luck! But I better not jinx it, it's too good to be true right now. He munched on the bread with his hood up while walking through the streets of Bonta. The thought of so much money at his disposal forced a grin on his. This is going to be so much fun he thought as he rounded a corner. His smile was wiped off his face when he saw the situation Faye got stuck in. "I can't believe she got caught, AGAIN!" he muttered to himself. She ran out of a crowd of police and stuck a dagger up to a man's neck.

"This oughta be funny to watch as this drama unfolds," Altan said as he leaned against a white bricked building, still munching on the Wholemeal bread, Piwis starting to flock to eat the crumbs coming off his face. He felt to make sure his daggers were still there in case anyone noticed him.

He felt the familiar hilts of his twin daggers, reassuring him he was safe for the time-being.

He noticed a fortune teller right behind all the commotion. That's looks like a good way to pass some time Altan thought

He walked up to the shabby looking stage the Fortune Teller was on. He was daring people to do challenges with extravagant rewards. The fortune teller turned toward Altan. "You wanna take a test? Great prizes await if you succeed!" "I'll take a go, sound's like fun" Altan replied "There will be no fun in these tasks but if you are willing to anyway" The Fortune Teller stopped then dropped a small piece of paper into his palm. "Come back when you complete that task!" The Fortune Teller turned to someone else.

"I'll worry about this later," Altan said shoving the piece of paper into his pocket, "right now I want to see this" He turned back to Faye.

0 0
Score : 767

"What? You want this job? Come on then you ass-end of a trool, take it from me. Well?" Rhuarc looked down to see the small girl with black wings glaring back up at him. Ass-end of a trool? What’s with this girl? She looked about 17 years of age, or maybe even in her early 20’s, He could never tell with Enirpsa. He glanced around him to see people begin to stare. He imagined what they must see. A poor girl being harassed by a group of drunks followed by someone who looks like him. He noticed people on the streets talking and pointing. He had to think of something.

Still glancing around him, “A job? Uh, sure. I’ll do a job for you.” He clearly did not understand what the girl was intending with her previous statement. He reached down and tried to move her along towards a nearby diner. “Yeah, let’s just go talk about it somewhere more private.”

0 0

A knife was pointed to Ardan's neck. Ardan didn't move. Helkias noticed the knife and took out his bow. Ardan shook his head and slowly grabbed his hammer. Then, fast as lightning (not actually that fast but still fast) Ardan spun around one arm holding the hammer while the other drew blood by cutting itself on the knife. The cut widened as Ardan began to move at a quicker pace. The cut then sealed up and Ardan threw out Time Theft and Slow Down on his attacker, who happened to be a Sram/Iop hybrid.

His free hand then proceeded to hold a ball that looked like it was made of light, shimmer and flashing out of view. Ardan released the ball on the ground and flashs of light grew from the ground and went toward the Iopette/Sramette(dark ray). Ardan's other hand swung the hammer which seemed to open small rips as it flew. "You messed with the wrong person this time." Helkias had a look of surprise on his face as Ardan spoke for the first time in a long time.

0 0

As she was holding the dagger waiting for response, she tightend her grip.
She was about to cut him, when suddenly the man she was threatening turned himself around at an amazing speed. He cut himself, and then mumbled some strange words.

Faye looked around her as everything moved slowly. She got hit by a white light, and fell on the ground.
''You messed with the wrong person this time.'' she heard the man say as she got up.

Faye, being a pretty noncomprehensive and a simple type, actually found the xelor/sacriers tricks quite amazing.
''Cool'', she thought as she picked up her daggers for some payback.
While she approached him, she noticed people were watching. She put away her daggers and walked to the man.
''I... Im sorry about that.. i just got upset when you.. eh.. you know'' She tried to apologise, As she realised this couldnt possibly end in her advantage.
''Lets just forget about the whole thing'' she said as she stuck out her hand.

0 0
Score : 4480

Talith's outrage completely vanished and was replaced with her own confusion as she was shepherded towards one of the diners nearby, tripping over her words. "Wait, what? You? Do a job for me? Are you-? Do you think I-? What?" Throughout that disjointed phrase, her face burned redder and redder.

Once they were far enough away that they werent a public spectacle, she began to calm down. "I...I'm sorry about that. I just hate Pandawas so much. Always drunk and always coming to my shop for something to get rid of their hangovers. I've told them before to stay away from me before something happens that someone else would need to heal them. And well, they didnt believe me." Pausing for a moment, she turned and blew them a kiss, and it was apparently terrifying enough to send them running. "But they believe me now."

For a moment she stopped and just looked at him before nodding. "I wondered as much. It's a pleasure to meet someone else that is a practitioner of language, despite how different it is."

(ooc: yes, she's calling him an osa in an extremely confusing roundabout way as a compliment. and god that was short x_x )

0 0

Ardan's face didn't move when the Iopette/Sramette stuck out her hand. Inside though his thoughts were racing around like Nilam was after them. ''Let's just forget about the whole thing.'' The Iopette/Sramette said. Yeah right. This girl tries to kill me then says 'let's just forget the whole thing. No. I need to get something out of this. Ardan came to a decision. "Take the challenge." he said getting another gasp out of Helkias. Ardan pointed at the fortune teller who was yelling, "I thought Bonta had brave warriors! These can't even defeat one other warrior!"

Helkias grinned. "If you win, you'll go free, if you lose, you fight again. Sound fair enough?" Ardan almost let his mask of emotions slip. The Iopette/Sramette's opponent would an Iop/osa hybrid who was a master of summons and close combat at the same time. The only thing the hybrid lacked in was agility. "You face him." Helkias said.

0 0

(OOC: Im sorry for the bit of control on helias.. but the a conversation like this is hard to make without.. ill edit it if you don like)
''If you win, you'll go free, if you lose, you fight again. Sound fair enough? You face him.'' One of the men said to her.

''Why do you want me to fight? Im just a girl looking for some money and something to eat..'' she made up, trying to get out of it.

''Those are the rules'' He said again.
As Faye noticed she was surrounded and had a bow pointed at her, she could do nothing but submit.
''Umm.. ok.. ill fight. But why?''
''None of your bussiness'' he said again.
''Fine...'' She mumbled as she went to the room pointed out for her. She walked around a little and made her way around there.
''This place isnt all that bad..'' she though as she looked at it''At least its better then the tavern...''
*knock knock*
''Whose there?'' she asked as she looked towards the door

0 0

Altan nearly choked on his bread after what he saw. He coughed it up and started to chuckle. She tries to kill him, then she tries to make friends? Bravo, bravo! He ate the last of his bread and took out the piece of paper the fortune teller gave him. It said he would face an Osamodas/Enutrof hybrid. Sounds fair enough he thought as he seeked out the address where the fight was going to take place.

He finally matched it up to a worn down looking inn. This can't be right he thought as he slowly opened the door. He peered around the door, surprised at what he saw. He saw a crowd grouped around a white circle splattered with red. A burly man who was standing on a small stage was announcing the order of fights and the rules. Guess it couldn't hurt to watch Altan thought as he sneaked in letting the door silently close shut behind him as the burly man read down the list of contestants.

0 0
Respond to this thread