FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Soixante-Nerf

By March 09, 2011, 12:43:59
Reactions 24
Score : 87

I'm really sad someone tingo'd me afterwards :sadSo I'm back to being an orange feca again.

Defacing Kya is against the rules!

0 0
Score : 123

I dont know wether to be happy as they have a all server event, Or f*king pissed, We dont get info when they come, They could have atleast told us, I logged 2 hours after he came, And that wasn't fair.

0 0
Score : 5082

Great event. I had to work while they were running it but it sure looks fun. smile 

0 0
Score : 414

Nothing escapes the range of Soixante-Nerf's trusty Nerf-o-meter. This time an unusual level of overpowerment was detected on the Zatoïshwan server, so the Serf with the Nerf paid them a visit!

One of the Zato teams struggled with Soixante's monsters, making him temporarily doubt the accuracy of his Nerf-o-meter.

But luckily a team of completely OP pwnstars was on hand to test their mettle against some serious opposition, and succeed!

After such a comprehensive display of overpowered leetness, Soixante was left with little alternative but to nerf the denizens of Zatoïshwan into harmless Pingokus.

0 0
Score : 414

Alarmed residents of Rushu have been asking why there are so many bworky ghosts running around. The answer is, of course, the Nerf Stick of the Serf with the Nerf: Soixante-Nerf.

His final visit of the Nerfcycle was to Rushu, the most venerable of the International servers. The Rushu players were only too happy to compete against Soixante's minions for the chance to be nerfed into a harmless little bworky ghost.

Not even Soixante's modest starting HP was enough to put them off.

And now it's time for Soixante-Nerf to bid a fond farewell to the International servers.

And may the Nerf be with you... always.
0 0
Respond to this thread