FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mush truble in Sidimote Moor

By March 31, 2011, 15:55:43

Oh dear! A Trossy the Mush Rhume has escaped from the caves! We must all help stop this before we have an invasion in Sidimote!
0 0
Reactions 18
Score : 1569

Is this a new monster or...?

If it is, hope it won't be like 3000 HP +

Finded a typo, it can't be "Mush truble in Sidimote Moor" and "Comming to your server soon"

0 0
Score : 5240

It's not a new monster
Click here

0 0
Score : 15

Found you at Sidimote Moor in Solar Fangmore but didn't have the chance to fight Trossy cause if not mistaken, it got to go for a break. And also it's foot still hurts. tongue

0 0

YAY! My team managed to beat you!!!

0 0
Score : 480

Well I found her and I got to fight her twice. I got a couple screann shots for those who missed her. Although I have blocked out the coords in the spirit of fair play for later.

0 0
Terrenon|2011-04-04 18:16:30
Well I found her and I got to fight her twice. I got a couple screann shots for those who missed her. Although I have blocked out the coords in the spirit of dair play for later.
Let them see the screenshots
0 0
Score : 480

IT was a great event [GM]Fangmore, thanks for making the time

0 0
Score : 706

Solar:

First to find him was Shagah, and more followed soon after. Lots of fun and some suprises and many, many new friends. I can promise he will be back again!
0 0
Score : 2985

Aww man i missed out again

0 0
Score : 86

Great Job Fangmore and Trossy. I bet people had loads of fun biggrin

Thanks for your time, highly appreciated. ( i would have loved to stay as a mush longer though tongue)

0 0

Happy birthday Shika:

What can I say. I think Shika won my heart forever wub
0 0
Score : 100

Awesome event, and 4 of the 8 people in the fight from RF Woop woop!

0 0
Score : 270

Aww we won your heart!! I guess you won ours too. Thank you for all the mini events over the weekend, it's been a great opportunity for so many players to join in the fun. We appreciate the extra time an effort you put into this for us. And of course, last nights game of hide and seek was my favourite part!

0 0

Rosal:

I found some friends. Some even healed me instead of hit me biggrin 
0 0
Score : 175

Boo ;-; I totally got cut out of the pic.
Thanks for the event though, was awesomeness :3

0 0

Rushu

Got to say, they are strong the Rushu people. Another day, another time, and I will beat you all wink
0 0

Zatoïshwan

Lovely people over there, though I have to say they had a rough way to show their love. I don't think it will be long before I'm back.
0 0
Score : 232

Love it when I'm looking back at old pictures and see me pointing at a GM in the Rosal pic biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread