FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Player-run PvP tournament on Rosal

By May 07, 2011, 20:36:48

This thread relates exclusively to the PvP tournament organised by Ralfeh (*Ralfedeh) on the Rosal server starting in late May 2011. Kindly do not post anything in this thread which does not relate to this tournament.

For the avoidance of doubt this is this is a player run event, not an official event. However some volunteer Event Masters (who are not Ankama staff) have generously indicated that they are willing in principle to provide limited assistance. This will include, where possible, raising awareness of the event and enforcing some of the tournament rules.

For more information on requesting assistance with events, please consult this post.

0 0
Reactions 43
Score : 395
(Big thanks to Kaitah for the banner!)
IF YOU ARE PARTAKING IN THIS TOURNAMENT, PLEASE STATE WHICH TIME YOUR TEAM WILL BE AVAILABLE:
00:00 DUT
04:00 DUT
08:00 DUT
12:00 DUT
16:00 DUT
20:00 DUT

Fight Procedure:
  • Teams will fight their opposing team in a 'Best of 3' on the first and final round. Intermediate rounds will be one fight.
  • Participants are asked to find a referee to spectate their fight. Referees will be assigned to ensure players are fighting in accordance to the rules. Volunteer referees are as follows:
    • Ralfeh
    • Infinite
    • LittleBex
    • Kyanche
    • Pridura
    • Snooppy
    • Snoepstring
    • Bangable
    • Ponster-menis
    • Rionne, Pwii, Taralyn
  • Due to the uneven number of teams in tiers B, C, and E, special fights will take place within those tiers: two losing teams of each tier from Round 1 will be chosen at random to fight an opposing losing team from their respective tier for second chance to compete in Round 2.
  • The two losing teams from the quarter-finals will face off in a 'Best of 3'. Winning team receives third place prize.
  • Fights will be performed on the maps shown below in this sequence: Map #1 first, Map #2 second, and if necessary, Map #3 third.
      Map #1:
  • Amakna (Scaraleaf Plain) positioned at [-1,24]
    Map #3:
  • Amakna (Crackler Mountain) positioned at [-3,-1]
**Please note: The maps may be subject to change.

Schedule:
Teams must try and find their opposing team within the allotted times and dates shown below. If a team cannot find their opposing team throughout the entire duration of the dates specified during the course of a round, the missing team will be forced to forfeit.
  • Times:
    • 00:00 - 00:30 DUT
    • 04:00 - 04:30 DUT
    • 08:00 - 08:30 DUT
    • 12:00 - 12:30 DUT
    • 16:00 - 16:30 DUT
    • 20:00 - 20:30 DUT
**Please note: "DUT" refers to "DOFUS UNIVERSAL TIME". To find out what time it is, type /TIME in-game.
  • Dates:
    • May 27 - June 2 : Round 1 of Tier A, B, C, D, and E.
    • June 3 - June 12 : Round 2 of Tier A, B, C, D, and E.
    • June 10 - June 19 : Round 3 of Tier A, B, C, D, and E.
    • June 25 : Round 4 of Tier A.
Rules (PLEASE READ):
If you find a team violating the rules, please report them. Any teams found breaking the rules will be disqualified. Rules may change at any time.
  • 1.) Participants are required to take a screenshot of their team's match results and post it here for verification of their loss/victory. Please do not alter the screenshot in any way. A tutorial to taking and posting screenshots can be found here: link
  • 2.) Multi-clienting is not allowed.
  • 3.) The use of candies and blessings from the Pandala temples are not allowed.
  • 4.) Participants will be restricted to using shields of rank 6 and lower.
  • 5.) Teams must not disable Spectator Mode.
  • 6.) Teams will not be permitted to restart their fight in the event of a player disconnecting during battle.
  • 7.) Participants are required to wear equipment within their tier's level. (Players from Tier E cannot wear Ancestral Torc, for example.)
Prizes:
  • All participants will automatically receive 100.000 Kamas upon completing Round 1, win or lose. Kamas will not be given to the losing team of Round 1 if said team is disqualified or forfeits.
  • Each tier has it's own first, second, and third place prize, as well as a prizes for the winning players of each round. The prizes vary depending on the tier.
  • Kamas will be distributed between team members accordingly.
Brackets:
Teams have been matched up completely at random.

To find a list of participants and teams, see this thread: Click here

Big thanks to Rionne for organizing these tiers and prizes.

2 0
Score : 2

CANT WAIT FOR THIS \( ^ O ^)/

0 0
Score : 51

So a sacrier and osa can't enter together? That's jank :/

0 0
Score : 327

That's just super. Nice job Rafleh, and thank you very much to those everyone who has donated. That's pettry nice from you guys.

Good luck everybody smile

Cheers, Skull~

0 0
Score : 171

if they just send you an screen shot of the winning stadistics, how will u know if they are using pets or not?

0 0
Available Times for Teams:
The following is a list of available times for teams' fights.

If the times listed below do not suit your schedule, please contact a member of the group as soon as possible to arrange a better time.

Tier A:
  • Team 3A : 00:00 DUT
  • Team 6A : 00:00 DUT
  • Team 8A : Wed at 20:00 DUT
  • Team 9A : Wed at 20:00 DUT

Tier B:
  • Team 1B : Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur at 20:00 DUT (FIGHTS CONCLUDED)

Tier C:
  • Team 1C : Sat at 20:00 DUT VS Team 3C (FIGHTS CONCLUDED)
  • Team 3C : Sat at 20:00 DUT VS Team 1C (FIGHTS CONCLUDED)
  • Team 6C : 04:00 DUT

Tier E:
  • Team 5E : Fri at 00:00 DUT VS Team 2E (FIGHTS CONCLUDED)

0 0
Score : 2984

Wow..Looks nicely Organized. Wish we had something like this in Solar ;3.
Goodluck with this ;p.

- Spirit.

0 0
Score : 481

WeW im sooo excited!!

WeW im sooo excited!!

0 0
Score : 11

Thanks Ralfeh for putting on this event!

0 0
Score : 3

uhm, multi clienting means cannot use more than 1 acc ? ._.

0 0
kucingzzz|2011-05-08 11:28:03
Correct.
0 0
Score : 191

[quotename='Ralfedeh' date='2011-05-08 19:49:30' post='646205'][quotename='kucingzzz' date='2011-05-08 11:28:03' post='646109']uhm, multi clienting means cannot use more than 1 acc ? ._.[/quote] Correct.[/quote]
But if the one acc is in 2 different group levels? (for guide)

0 0
fAllensSwOrD|2011-05-08 21:27:47
Ralfedeh|2011-05-08 19:49:30
kucingzzz|2011-05-08 11:28:03
Correct.

But if the one acc is in 2 different group levels? (for guide)
That would be okay if the team members are at least 20 levels within each other.
0 0
Score : 3

well, me and my sister play dofus but on different laptop, does it count as multi clienting? huh 

0 0
Score : 68
kucingzzz|2011-05-09 11:36:15
well, me and my sister play dofus but on different laptop, does it count as multi clienting? huh
No , its not because when theres perc battle my sister and i can defend at the same time so i'm guessing it dose not count
0 0
kucingzzz|2011-05-09 11:36:15
I think you'll be okay if you have the same IP. A GM will be there to check MAC addresses (which are completely different as far as I know) and see if people are multi-clienting.
0 0
Score : 55

OMG this is sooo cool may be i`ll be there but in my low lvl pvp char
one question, u have a special schedule?, coz im work late on my coutry that can affect in something??

0 0
Score : 2
GMRhomnibus|2011-05-07 20:36:48
This thread relates exclusively to the PvP tournament organised by Ralfeh (*Ralfedeh) on the Rosal server starting in late May 2011. Kindly do not post anything in this thread which does not relate to this tournament.

For the avoidance of doubt this is this is a player run event, not an official event. However some volunteer Event Masters (who are not Ankama staff) have generously indicated that they are willing in principle to provide limited assistance. This will include, where possible, raising awareness of the event and enforcing some of the tournament rules.

For more information on requesting assistance with events, please consult this post.

Is it possible to open some kind of 'shop' made by the gm's so you can bet on the teams and win kamas if you bet on the good team???
0 0
truelink|2011-05-10 13:25:47
OMG this is sooo cool may be i`ll be there but in my low lvl pvp char
one question, u have a special schedule?, coz im work late on my coutry that can affect in something??
The fight schedule will be announced one week in advance. Don't worry. It won't be like Goultarminator where you wake up at 3 in the morning to do a fight. You have plenty of time to prepare.
0 0
Respond to this thread