FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

International Talk Like a Pirate Day Prize Drawing!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - September 19, 2011, 21:09:48
DevTracker

In celebration of International Talk Like Pirate Day, we're offering a prize drawing for all our English Community players!

For a chance to win send me (Izmar) an Ankabox message including a picture of your character dressed as a pirate* and celebrating Talk Like a Pirate Day. If you prefer, you can also tweet your message to @Izmarvelous on Twitter. At the end of the week, I'll pick five piratical contestants at random to receive a wee cache of booty for their treasure stash!

Please be sure to include your character name with your entry. That's all there is to it! YARRR!! Get them screenshots in before Friday, ye lubbers!

[html]

*One entry per person, please. Duplicate entries will be discarded. Entrant may draw their character as a pirate if they so choose. Character must reside on Rushu, Rosal, Shika, Solar, or Zatoishwan to qualify. Winners will be selected at random from all entries. Thanks fer readin' the rules, mateys. Arrr.

[/html]

Reactions 21
Score : 706

You lost your ship Izmar???

0 0
Score : 2234

I sent my entry in biggrin

If you think my outfit doesnt fit in.
boo hoo!
It does!
He is wearing a bandana and his parrot is grabbing some food.

Oh and I found the treasure biggrin
Marked by a X

Im not gonna give you a screenshot as you will come and steal it from me
0 0
Score : 100

I've sent me entry in Yarrr! happy

[Edit: Thought I'd post it here too as everyone else has :-p ]

0 0
Score : 3054

Marooned on Dofus like a mangy mutt lost to the sea, I've been 'ere 5 years! Un still thee Booty eludes meh Yarrr. tongue 
0 0
Score : 496

So, here's me entry ye land lubber - looks like it be time to swab them decks..

Arrg!
0 0
Score : 119

this is my entry biggrin
0 0
Score : 4521

There be nay point in any o' ye competin'.

0 0
Score : 2951

Chay - Shika
0 0
Score : 270

I spy me a bounty of Shika Relentless Fury entries, so here's one more for the chest!

0 0
Score : 8

Arr ye scallywags, yer deck's been boarded by Relentless Fury of Shika! En garde!!!

0 0
Score : 523
0 0
Score : 148

Not even Brakmar is safe from the diabolical plans of the nefarious Wa!

Hewe be piwates

0 0
Score : 915

Cap'n Aldarana at the ready to kill the plague of rats infesting her ship, with the help of her able crew. Fluffy, the ship's cat, isn't so sure though!
0 0
Score : 921

/Sandi
0 0
Score : 2920

0 0

AHOY THERE! The time for the drawing of the winners is at hand! The names of all our entrants were listed in an numbered Excel file in no particular order, and then, with the assistance of Random.org, the five winning numbers were picked!

Our five lucky winners are Xalthorn, Oamoka, DreadlashDain, Seboshin, and Makutu! Congratulations! They'll each receive a bag of 5,000 kamas and Black Jack's Headgear, the perfect accessory for letting the wind whip through their hair the next time they set sail!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our drawing! Keep your eyes peeled for more in the future! =)

Score : 8

Ahoy! I didn't expect to win at all, but winds were fair to me. A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sail and roam the sea, drink up me'earties YO HO! Thanks, congrats to everyone who won, and an even bigger thanks to everyone who participated for the fun of piraty spirit. Ahoy to thee!

0 0
Score : 5240
Relious|2011-09-23 05:01:56
[picture]
Why did I know that you would take part in this contest? :p
0 0
Respond to this thread