FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rosalfest 2012

By - VOLUNTEER EVENT MASTER - June 02, 2012, 01:47:47

Ralfeh from Critical Hit is once again running the player versus player tournament. Registration is now open.

1 0
Reactions 24
Score : 395

For more information, please feel free to contact me through my Ankabox (send all messages to Ralfedeh) or message me on Rosal in-game.

Rosalfest is an annual, player-run group PvP tournament for novice and experienced players of any level, class, and alignment.
The tournament currently has a Prize Pool of 78,000,000 Kama.

Registration
Any Player who wishes to join must register a character, join a team, and pay an entry fee. This is a three-step registration process that
must be completed before Registration ends at midnight on June 24. Players who do not complete Registration before the deadline
may not participate in Rosalfest.

Step 1: Character Registration
To register a character Players must provide the name, level, and class of a character. After this information is provided Step 1 of Registration
is completed. When completed, the character will be placed in a Tier based upon its level. (See Tier Format for more information)
Name :
Level :
Class :

This information may be given here or sent to Ralfedeh via Ankabox.

Additionally, Players may also provide a time and day they are usually online. This information will make contact and scheduling Matches easier.
Please specify a Time Zone (e.g. [acronym=Dofus Universal Time]DUT[/acronym], [acronym=Greenwich Mean Time]GMT[/acronym], [acronym=Pacific Standard Time]PST[/acronym]).
I am usually online :

Characters of any level, class, and alignment may join.

During Step 1 of Registration, a Player may register more than one character so long as neither character is registered in the same Tier.

Step 2: Team Registration
To register a team Players must provide the name, level, and class of 3 characters. After this information is provided Step 2 of Registration
is completed. When completed, the team will be placed in a Tier based upon its character's level. (See Tier Format for more information)
Name :
Level :
Class :

Name :
Level :
Class :

Name :
Level :
Class :

This information may be given here or sent to Ralfedeh via Ankabox.

Each team must be composed of 3 characters. Incomplete teams will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.

Step 3: Entry Fee
Each Player must pay an Entry Fee after completing Step 1 of Registration. Players will be contacted in-game to pay their fee. Kama is the
only accepted form of payment, and all that is collected will be put in the Prize Pool. For more information, please contact me in-game, or
send a message to my Ankabox (Ralfedeh).

Tier Format
After completing the first and second step of Registration, characters and teams will be placed in Tiers based upon their level. Characters
may remain in their Tier even if they exceed its highest level, however those that do are subject to Rule #4 and #5. (See Tournament Rules
for more information)

Tier A Level 189-200
Tier B Level 169-188
Tier C Level 143-168
Tier D Level 123-142
Tier E Level 100-122
Tier F Level 99 and below.

Maps & Match Format
All Matches, except for Tier Finals, will be Best of 3 games. During Tier Finals, Matches will be Best of 5 games.

In a Best of 3 game, one team must win two fights to win the Match. In a Best of 5 game, one team must win three fights to win the Match.

Maps
During Relegation, Quarter-Final, and Semi-Final, Match Fights must be performed on maps in the following sequence: Map 1 [17,-25], Map 2 [2,-31], and if necessary Map 3 [-21,2].

During Tier Finals, Match Fights must be performed on maps in the following sequence: Map 4 [3,-29], Map 2 [2,-31], Map 5 [1,-10], and if necessary Map 3 [-21,2] then Map 1 [17,-25].

Map 1 [-17,-25] (Cania Massif)

Map 2 [2,-31] Tainela (The Cradle)

Map 3 [-21,2] Koalak Mountain (Wild Dragoturkey Territory)

Map 4 [3,-29] Astrub (Astrub Forest)

Map 5 [1,-10] Amakna (Cemetary of Heroes)

Bracket Format
Rosalfest will have an Upper Bracket and a Lower Bracket. All Players start in the Upper Bracket. After losing a Match in the Upper Bracket,
Players will enter the Lower Bracket. A Match loss in the Lower Bracket will result in elimination from the tournament.

At the beginning of Relegation, Quarter-Final, and Semi-Final, all teams are given seven days to schedule a Best of 3 Match with their opponent. If both teams
are unable to complete their Match before the end of a Round, a winner of the Match will be decided at random.

Prize Pool
Each tier has a first, second, and third place prize, as well as a prize for the winning Players of each Match. The prizes vary depending on
the tier, and the amount awarded depends on the size of the Prize Pool. Currently, the Prize Pool has 78,000,000 Kama. To see the prizes
awarded last year during Rosalfest 2011, click here.

Schedule
Upper Bracket:
Tier A
Relegation : June 25 to July 01
Quarter-Final : July 02 to July 08
Semi-Final : July 09 to July 15
Final : July 21
Tier B
Semi-Final : July 02 to July 08
Final : July 14
Tier C
Final : July 07
Tier D
Tier E

Lower Bracket:
Tier A
5th Place Rounds
Round 1 : June 25 to July 08
Round 2 : July 02 to July 15
Round 3 : July 09 to July 21
4th Place Rounds
Round 1 : July 02 to July 15
Round 2 : July 09 to July 21
3rd Place Round
Round 1 : July 09 to July 21
Tier B
4th Place Rounds
Round 2 : July 02 to July 15
3rd Place Round
Round 1 : July 14 to July 21
Tier C
4th Place Round
3rd Place Round
Round 1 : July 14 to July 21
Tier D
3rd Place Round
Tier E
3rd Place Round
Round 1 : July 07 to July 15

Tournament Rules
These Rules are universal to Rosalfest. Volunteer Moderators and Referees will be present during Matches to ensure Rules are followed.
Teams who break any Rule will be given a warning which may result in a forfeit of the Match or disqualification from Rosalfest.

1. Two or more of the following classes may not be together in a team: Sacrier, Osamoda, Feca, Eniripsa.
2. During a Match, Players may not wear shields which give elemental resistance.
3. Characters may level beyond the highest level of their Tier, however those that do are subject to Rule #4 and #5.
4. During the Registration Period (May 26 to June 24), if a character's level exceeds that of their Tier, the character may be reassigned to a
higher Tier based upon their level.
5. During the Match Period (June 25 to July 21), if a character's level exceeds that of their Tier, the character is allowed to remain in the Tier
but only so long as the character uses equipment, items, and spells available below the highest level of their Tier; characters who do not will
be disqualified.
6. All teams must be composed of 3 characters. An incomplete team will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
7. A team may not have two of the same class.
8. Multi-accounting is not allowed. Each character must be controlled by a different Player during a Match.
9. If a Player disconnects during a fight, or if their connection becomes unstable, the fight may not be restarted, unless both teams or a Referee
agree to restart.
10. No map may be played on more than once during a Best of 3 Match or Best of 5 Match.
11. Temporary bonus-giving items and effects, such as Blessings and Candies, are not allowed during a Match. Pets, Mounts, Trophies, and
Dofus eggs are allowed.
12. Players may not disable Spectator Mode during a Match.

Updates
July 02 : Upper and Lower brackets have been added.
June 09 : A new schedule has been created. Rule #3 has been changed, and Rule #4 and #5 added.
June 07 : Registration has been extended to June 24.
May 30 : The Class Point System has been removed.
1 0
Score : 2

I Think I will Join Blood-Sports

0 0

Name: Frag-out
Level: 90 (for now)
Class: Rogue

Name: Storce
Level: 90
Class: Masqueraider

Name: Gemsparks
Level: 76 (for now)
Class: Feca

Time: mostly weekends

0 0
Score : 3542

Wish I could join :C. shame my main partner told me that he would be too busy during the time T_T..

We have such a strong team too... winning against level 150s in kolo...

0 0
Score : 25

Can a level 30 join? and if i do sign up and lets say i get to win a few fights. will i face enemies that might be level 70?

0 0
Score : 5261
YukiiFoux|2012-06-03 17:55:20
Can a level 30 join? and if i do sign up and lets say i get to win a few fights. will i face enemies that might be level 70?
Yes because Tier F is lvl 99 and under so it will be possible you will be against a lvl 70.
0 0
Score : 25
Name : Lethal-Yukki
Level : 30
Class : Sram

Is the fee to join known yet?
If so what is it?

0 0

so if im alone without team i cant play? or u are going to matchme when solo players?

0 0
Score : 103

Name: Cyrule

Class: Ecaflip

Level: 180

When will I be on?!: Weekends - (11:43 AM PST - 10:58 PM PST)

Weekdays [Only after June 11th] - (11:47 AM PST - 9:56 PM PST)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sin-Time

Class: Feca

Level: 180 something

When will he be on?!: Weekends?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Methodist

Class: Masqueraider

Level: 175

When will he be on?!: Weekends

- May the best team win!

0 0
Score : 1029

woooot go rosal! we are the best ;3

0 0
bienboludobienn|2012-06-03 20:46:47
so if im alone without team i cant play? or u are going to matchme when solo players?
Only teams of three may participate in Rosalfest as it is a group-only PvP tournament. If you would like to join, you must find and register a team yourself during your own time. For a list of registered players without a team, you can refer to the Registration List on ImpsVillage: Click here

YukiiFoux|2012-06-03 17:55:20

Yes, unfortunately. I may create a seventh Tier if enough characters join below level 80.

YukiiFoux|2012-06-03 20:45:21
Name : Lethal-Yukki
Level : 30
Class : Sram
Is the fee to join known yet? If so what is it?

The cost of your Entry Fee is 25,500 Kama.
0 0
Score : 669

How the hell did you get 93,000,000 prize pool last year? xD

0 0
Score : 21976
yoavag1|2012-06-04 07:00:39
Perc's collected some mad loot. xD

Good luck on the turn out!

-Cato
0 0
Score : 2595
CatOcatastrofe|2012-06-05 13:55:09
yoavag1|2012-06-04 07:00:39
Perc's collected some mad loot. xD

Good luck on the turn out!

-Cato
killed piwis then sell piwi feathers xD
0 0
Score : 4088

Several kind donations of 5mk in anticipation of the event.

0 0
Score : 724

Hello im cow and me and my team want to participate. So here is my team :

Name : Cow-Shields

Class : Feca

Level : 183

Name : Traclaw

Class : Xelor

Level : 187

Name : Van-Persie

Class : Roque

Level : 186.

Thx, Roque and xelor will going to be 188 thoug for full set, but not higher.

0 0

More than a hundred players have joined since Rosalfest opened for registration two weeks ago, but there is still room for plenty more to join, so I've decided to extend the registration period. I'm not sure for how long but it could be up to two weeks. A new rule will be added because of this, and a few minor updates will be made to the second post.

Full details of these changes will be posted tomorrow.

0 0
Score : 7

hello Sin-Time here i am in tier B and id like to give information about the times i am available for pvp
Monday 18:30-24:00, Tuesday 18:30 - 24:00 thursday 15:30-24:00, Wednesday 17:00 - 24:00 Friday 15:30 - Sunday 24:00 DUT

0 0

Registration has been extended to June 24. I have updated the second post with the new schedule.

0 0
Respond to this thread