FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Very big event plans, could use some help!

By medgix - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2008, 01:12:30

Hiya!

So, our beloved guild is closing in on level 100. Level 90 at the moment but we've been growing FAST lately. I've got some big plans in mind as an event but I could really use some help make them come true =). We've got some time to plan this event since it's still going to take a while for us to gain another 10 levels. 1-2 months should be enough!
If one of our GM's would like to send me a message here at forums so we could take it from there, it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance!

• youbutsu
0 0
Reactions 29
Score : 478

O________________O BLANK almost lvl 100 biggrin GOOD LUCK the guild BLANK !! U ROCK !! XD

0 0
Score : 784
zoomxmatt|2008-12-25 09:50:00
O________________O BLANK almost lvl 100 biggrin GOOD LUCK the guild BLANK !! U ROCK !! XD

Lol, Rambo will be special again. xD Yea, that sound cool, just like the Rambo statue, there can be a 'Blank' Statue and then when you click it, you'll be able to see who was in the guild when they turned lvl 100! Lol, it'll be hella laggy but cool! Lets hope that Ankama does make a cool party! It'll be awsome biggrin

Goodluck

-Knox

P.S. Hi youbutsu, this is Heal-or-Die's friend! (Rushu name: Heals-Shielder)
0 0

There's a Statue of Rambo O.O" !!! AH MA GAWD !!

0 0
Score : 83

why not do a drop party in a huge map and throw fairyworks... and have party games like even do an xp race like fastest to get 200.000xp wins and gets a prize ^^

Chocolate-Poo laugh

0 0
Score : 2

And you can transfer us Rambo groupies from Rosal over to rushu for the partayyyyy right? lol...nice job guys.

0 0
Score : 2040

Maybe the gms might reward you guys with something... a weapon, better perc, or maybe a cooler looking perc?
tongue

0 0
Score : 2596

Lightning percs anyone? (level 100 aura)

0 0
Score : 3614

did they actually do anything when rambo hit 200? most likely ull get what rollback said. would look cool.

as for the event hmmmm. no idea.

the party idea sounds good but as for a map maybe make it a whole area so everyone can actually go without lag. maybe make a new 'blank' named area for a party. each map has a different game you can play. like trolls fair but better games lol

0 0
Score : 1042

Maybe......Some MAJOR PERC FIGHT!!!!!!

Like some 10 200ish levels attack ,and blank defend it, i mean just an cool battle would be enught , next when guildies got boored we go.......AND HAVE PARTY!!!) happy

..And it would be cool if non-members can join party wink

And they could got some GUILD CASTE,AND ROYAL PADDOCK!!! ohmy

----Matija, Mato-Mato in game smile

0 0

Maybe they could get access to that old legendary house named "kek" that supposedly have all workshops or something like that. Haven't heard about it in ages, but I think it was blocked to everyone.

Could be wrong about that info though, never looked at the house myself.

0 0
Score : 34
RollbackSuckz|2009-01-15 06:13:00
Maybe they could get access to that old legendary house named "kek" that supposedly have all workshops or something like that. Haven't heard about it in ages, but I think it was blocked to everyone.

Could be wrong about that info though, never looked at the house myself.

The KEK house is still there near -2,0... Awhile ago someone cracked the code on Rushu I believe... The devs saw this and ended up changing the code and making it unavailable to anyone at that point... It does have every workshop bench in the game. I'm not sure if it has maging tables though as the house was created before maging was implemented in the game. But the devs could have updated it, who knows.

Either way, while nice... I think most people would prefer Lake Place for the spacious 12 rooms, and 11 chests smile

Here's an older thread about it including a pic of the inside, so it would appear it has all the maguses too:

http://www.impsvillage.com/forums/index.ph...mp;hl=kek+house
0 0
Score : 2723

That's not completely true, the code wasn't cracked, but the house was unlocked by an update, and was up for sale for a short amount of time. I remember speaking with the player who bought it on Rushu. Then, a little while later, it was locked on all servers other than Jiva.

-Wish

0 0

Where's the Lake Palace ? O_O"

0 0
Score : 2040
killerfurby|2009-01-13 14:45:00
did they actually do anything when rambo hit 200? most likely ull get what rollback said. would look cool.

as for the event hmmmm. no idea.

the party idea sounds good but as for a map maybe make it a whole area so everyone can actually go without lag. maybe make a new 'blank' named area for a party. each map has a different game you can play. like trolls fair but better games lol

He got this kickass weapon. it does major fire damage. and gives range and mp and it costs 3 ap and looks like a gun. it also fits the description and his name. check staffs under wikia and youll see it
its called the first blood staff by the way.
0 0
Score : 480
zoomxmatt|2009-01-24 20:20:00
Where's the Lake Palace ? O_O"

Lake Palace can be found at [-21, -5], Koalak Mountain (Enchanted Lakes). House got 14 rooms, 11 chests, Chafer spawn, Poutch Ingball spawn, Wild Cherry Tree, Fishing Spots, every Craft Table (except shield smith table), Maging tables and a Munster Crusher. Palace cost 60 Million kamas.

----

Here is; First Blood Staff/Dofus Wikia

- X
0 0

Didn't they also make a huge Drak Vlad fight or something like that when Rambo hit 200?

EDIT: and if the Kek house is now still there but closed, wouldn't it be fitting for Blank to have it? Personally I have nothing against it if they indeed get to 100 first.

0 0
Score : 763
RollbackSuckz|2009-02-02 19:05:00
Didn't they also make a huge Drak Vlad fight or something like that when Rambo hit 200?

EDIT: and if the Kek house is now still there but closed, wouldn't it be fitting for Blank to have it? Personally I have nothing against it if they indeed get to 100 first.

The GM who spawned the Dark Vlad's is no longer a GM, they cant spawn boss mobs without direct admin approval.
0 0
Score : 134

Haah wow you guys have been growing fast. laugh
Well IF you'll need any help feel free to PM in game.
Anyways , good luck with the event.
tongue

~Lunar.

0 0
Score : 200

WOW thats one palace lol so so so COOL im only a lvl 34 osa but my or should i say luckymasterminds guild has lvls 30+ its so cool THX lucky rolleyes

0 0