FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Very big event plans, could use some help!

By medgix - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2008, 01:12:30
Reactions 29
Score : 411

Who is rambo??? im on solar

-Fang-

0 0
Score : 110

XxRamboPlxX was the first person in Dofus to become Level 200.

<~78~>

0 0
Score : 3424

wheres the Rambo statue? lol

0 0
Score : 102

Hey where is Rambo's name on the ladder? I didn't see his name on the ladder. Did his name was erased or something?.Also where is the Rambo Statue and is it on every server? Forgot to ask this too. Which server are the almost level 100 guild is on.

0 0
Score : 17045

rambo got first blood staff which does effects with moon hammer and other spells you learn from scrolls and gives lots of intell

0 0
Score : 5027
CoolRay|2009-04-20 06:55:00
rambo got first blood staff which does effects with moon hammer and other spells you learn from scrolls and gives lots of intell also i found a sword of justice im still trying to find out what it does

-Leg-Cas

(note: i study lvl 200s and GMs so i always know when they are on and not on oh and GM nistol Sry for bugging you on that day huh

First Blood Staff does not affect Moon Hammer. You are thinking of the Cursed Sword of the Blord Warrior and the Cursed Scythe of the Blord Warrior. They make Moon Hammer, Striking, Perfidious Boomerang and Cawwot cost 1 AP less. They also give reasonable amounts of Intelligence, Strength, Chance, Agility, Wisdom and Vitality, as well as 4~5% Resist Air, Earth, Fire, Water and Neutral.
*Cursed Sword of the Blord Warrior
*Cursed Scythe of the Blord Warrior
0 0
Score : 7

For those who was wondering - Blank got nothing for getting level 100 and they won't get anything either. There is no level 100 bonus for guilds!

0 0
Score : 5027

Well, they got a party. No bonuses, though, and I don't think they got any gifts. There's a video on youtube.

0 0
Score : 51

That is just amazing.

I have started Dofus just a few months ago but i have played long before that, i remember that there was some guild, i think it was called "Blank in Learning"
This has nothing with this to do but well, I have memories from Blank, i also remember it being 60+ Ò.ó.
Anyways congratulations, or should i say .. Grattis från Sverige

/Kattfan
One of the few strenght ecas left tongue.

0 0
Score : 1716

Rambo's statue is at -11,18, I believe.

Pain-reliever x

EDIT: Just a small typo =)

0 0