FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

ban/sanction reason?

By September 22, 2009, 17:37:20

Hi- I created this account because my other was banned/sanctioned for no reason I could see. I had created a new character (sacrier) and was leveling up on the newbie island when the game quit and said my connection to server had been inturrupted. It then would not let me log back onto that account explaining that it had been banned. I cannot log into the account manager with that account as now "The login or password is incorrect" even though they are not. Please explain why this has happened and how it can be un-done, i have put alot of time and effort into those characters.

name of account that was banned:
EyesofGrey

thank you,
-EyesofGrey

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 2723
Curst|2009-09-22 11:37:00
Hi- I created this account because my other was banned/sanctioned for no reason I could see. I had created a new character (sacrier) and was leveling up on the newbie island when the game quit and said my connection to server had been inturrupted. It then would not let me log back onto that account explaining that it had been banned. I cannot log into the account manager with that account as now "The login or password is incorrect" even though they are not. Please explain why this has happened and how it can be un-done, i have put alot of time and effort into those characters.

name of account that was banned:
EyesofGrey

thank you,
-EyesofGrey

"The login or password is incorrect" is not the banning message. If your account was banned, there would be a message specifically stating that it had been banned. Please visit the following page for more information about how to reset your password.

http://support.ankama.com/en/faq/45-i-ve-f...d-what-can-i-do

All the best,

-Wish
0 0