FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

In-Game Moderators

By Icantcomeupwithanamethatworks October 08, 2009, 08:17:41

Why is it that when someone has an actual problem and posts that they need help from a moderator in-game, no mod EVER helps them? hmm? You guys cant be bothered to lift a finger? i say if you dont do your job you dont deserve the privilege of being a moderator, never have i been helped in-game when ive needed it the entire four years i have played dofus i am sick and tired of it. Human beings arent worth 5 minutes of your time?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 249

I pay for this game the same as everyone else and you in-game moderators are lazy & never do your job & you don't deserve to moderate anything because you do nothing to help or solve anything when we need you.

0 0
Score : 1429

That's not true at all. They do their job (which is unpaid). They are busy with more things than you being hacked because you gave you account info away, or whatever the problem is.

0 0
puntang|2009-10-08 08:08:00
That's not true at all. They do their job (which is unpaid). They are busy with more things than you being hacked because you gave you account info away, or whatever the problem is.

I dont care if its unpaid its a job and how are they to judge a problem when they do not even listen to what the problem is? You are obviously ignorant to all reality and therefore should not be anywhere near this post take your disillusions elsewhere you are of no help when all you plan to do make false comparisons and throw useless probabilities of situations your mentally handicapped mind makes up on the spot without any forethought.
0 0
Icantcomeupwithanamethatworks|2009-10-08 02:12:00
I dont care if its unpaid its a job and how are they to judge a problem when they do not even listen to what the problem is? You are obviously ignorant to all reality and therefore should not be anywhere near this post take your disillusions elsewhere you are of no help when all you plan to do make false comparisons and throw useless probabilities of situations your mentally handicapped mind makes up on the spot without any forethought.

Lol you're mad at the Mods or me? I can't really tell because my mentally handicapped mind won't allow me to. I have seen two thing from this post.

1. You're angry.

2. You are very rude and immature, which is apparent from the way you are handeling this situation.
0 0

I dont know what is with you, you have no place on this post. You arent helping anything all you can do is lash out because something in your life is upsetting you possibly poor life decisions? You feel like you have to call me immature and criticize what i do because you think your the best or something, you think your god. Please go away and leave my post alone. You opinions are not welcome here for they are not well based nor certain in any form. My tone if expressed as being angry does not make anything i say uncredible, to say otherwise is only insulting an apparent lack of knowledge by yourself to discern emotion and facts so go grab attention elsewhere please this post is meant to be for people the exact opposite of you. People that don't continually feel the need to have the last word by posting here again... which you will... again... I bet within 2 minutes you will post some meaningless reply that makes you feel better but in reality does nothing absolutely nothing to help anything in any way.

0 0

All I was trying to tell you was to calm down. If you have a problem then solve it with out being rude. Obviously you can't be helped so bye. Good luck with your problem.

0 0
Icantcomeupwithanamethatworks|2009-10-08 08:30:00
People that don't continually feel the need to have the last word by posting here again... which you will... again... I bet within 2 minutes you will post some meaningless reply that makes you feel better but in reality does nothing absolutely nothing to help anything in any way.

Thank you for proving my point
0 0
Score : 3738

Because.

and

Regards,
0 0