FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Are there GMs

By rocketsnail January 26, 2010, 21:53:55

<_< Are there any GMs left cause i haven`t Seen any for a long time what happened

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 3715

The appearance of a GM is a rare occasion, at least to yours, mine, or anyone elses knowledge. They only appear when an event is held (not like Kwismas) but another big event. It's a tremendous amount of work being a GM, a lot more work than a Mod so when they come around, something big is happening.

Preserving sanity,
-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 210

All the GMs in the team are still around.

0 0
Score : 3715

There we go!

Preserving sanity,
-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 1716

As the picture of Leniad suggests, they're very hidden wink

Pain-reliever x

0 0
Score : 625

I saw a GM only when a server had birthday.

0 0
Score : 706

Peekaboo!

0 0
Score : 1937

Fangmore biggrin
Why were you hanging out with Impette? wink (Gilgamesh)

~Abyss

0 0
Score : 5

I use to think GM's were Game Moderators, Now i know that they are Game Master's, But what does that mean? rolleyes

0 0
Score : 2985
asdactasd|2010-08-05 21:12:00
I use to think GM's were Game Moderators, Now i know that they are Game Master's, But what does that mean? rolleyes

It means they have the power to run events like giant bwaks in places they shouldn't be and make people giant and into things and special Gm items. Possibly also the power to start the fourth( if you include neutral) allignment
0 0
Score : 5
rocketsnail|2010-08-05 21:22:00
It means they have the power to run events like giant bwaks in places they shouldn't be and make people giant and into things and special Gm items. Possibly also the power to start the fourth( if you include neutral) allignment

Ohh. I did not know That dude was a GM. He made me big. And my friends were amazed XD. But i did not know that was a GM, Are they on Daily. Or can they still level and stuff...
0 0
Score : 706
asdactasd|2010-08-06 03:46:00
Ohh. I did not know That dude was a GM. He made me big. And my friends were amazed XD. But i did not know that was a GM, Are they on Daily. Or can they still level and stuff...

We are online when we do an event (or check things out before we do one). We do play the game (like MOD's do). So we know how the game work and what fun things there is and what fun things we can add. And just for anyone that think we can alter our own, normal, char to get an advantage... sorry, but if we even thought of trying that, it would mean the end for the GM and probably for our normal char too.

[GM]Fangmore
0 0
Score : 1401

Do all the GMs have same avatar ? ohmy

0 0