FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The dofus keeper [EVENT]

By XehanordHeartless - SUBSCRIBER - January 27, 2010, 22:30:12

ok guys here we go. I wonder if an event like this could happen.

Creatures of porko territoty,dragon peninshula,minotot's island,of the cania plains,and of the Dark forest go mad and invade Amakna. The Dofus Keeper woke up and took the Dofuses from Crocoburia,Dragon Pig,Minotoror,Dark Vlad and Otomai. To unlock the keeper you must kill all the creatures from amakna and when you fight him he will have:

20000 life
1 ap
3 mp
300% res to all the elements. 400% ap/mp res.

Every turn he casts a spell named Sealed power and gains 1 ap ( for 20 turns) After he gets 15 ap he casts a spell named Devastator Catch. It's a kill the target spell but makes him lose 10 ap and enters him in the state of Madness. In this state he gets 5 ap with every Sealed Power but goes to 0% res ( the ap/mp res stays 400%). After you beat him you have a 0.01 chances of getting a random dofus.

I don't know if GMs can do this. It's just an event I though a few minutes ago .

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 3948

Sounds interesting. I wish they would start having a few more events similar to this idea. Things can get pretty stale after awhile.

0 0
Score : 2985

??? percent is out of 100 so how can you have 300%

0 0
Score : 11136
rocketsnail|2010-01-28 23:01:00
??? percent is out of 100 so how can you have 300%

a lot of monsters have more than 100% res. This happens so you won't make it less than 100% with - res spells.
0 0
Score : 3715

Aye, that's correct. Generally, monsters like that have a special catch with draining their stats. Like giving them a certain amount of AP and then they use an attack which in turn causes them to lose their resists or something like that.

Preserving sanity,
-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 2386

Haha, I really like this monster idea thing wink
Only problem is that everyone have to wait 15 rounds before they can actually do somethign wink

0 0

maybe he starts with 3 ap.

He summons 2 of the Demonic swords with the summoning of the first demonic sword and the summoning of the second demonic sword for 1 ap each but infinitive cooldown.

The first Demonic sword:

Life: 5000-5200-5400-5600-5800
mp: 6
ap: 10
agi: 600
resists: lvl 1 : 50% to all but 20% to neutral, lvl 2 : 50% to all but 20% to strength, lvl 3: 50% to all but 20% to int, lvl 4 50% to all but 20% to chance , lvl 5 50% to all but 20% to agi
Spells:

Soul shucking
range 1-1 8 ap deals 150 agi damage at all lvls ( 1050 with his agi)

Power of the twin swords
Range 1-5 2 ap max heals the second sword and gives it +300% damage

The second demonic sword is the same as the first but it's Power of the twin swords spell heals the first demonic sword

I hope these are enough until the Dofus keeper do his move ^^

0 0
Score : 1167
XehanordHeartless|2010-01-27 22:30:00
ok guys here we go. I wonder if an event like this could happen.

Creatures of porko territoty,dragon peninshula,minotot's island,of the cania plains,and of the Dark forest go mad and invade Amakna. The Dofus Keeper woke up and took the Dofuses from Crocoburia,Dragon Pig,Minotoror,Dark Vlad and Otomai. To unlock the keeper you must kill all the creatures from amakna and when you fight him he will have:

20000 life
1 ap
3 mp
300% res to all the elements. 400% ap/mp res.

Every turn he casts a spell named Sealed power and gains 1 ap ( for 20 turns) After he gets 15 ap he casts a spell named Devastator Catch. It's a kill the target spell but makes him lose 10 ap and enters him in the state of Madness. In this state he gets 5 ap with every Sealed Power but goes to 0% res ( the ap/mp res stays 400%). After you beat him you have a 0.01 chances of getting a random dofus.

I don't know if GMs can do this. It's just an event I though a few minutes ago .

i think its hard lol its hard to control the creatures as a GM
0 0

It can drop all the dofus >.> It has to be hard.

0 0
Score : 3240

I really like this idea. Of course, some changes would probably have to be made, but I like it biggrin

0 0
Score : 706
XehanordHeartless|2010-01-27 23:30:00

You have a really nice idea, with a big 'BUT' coming.
As GM I can not give away or drop such important things as Dofuses. Sad but true. Though it's a fun monster you made up, just hope that the devs listen and maybe add it to my tools biggrin

GM Fangmore
0 0