FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Zatoïshwan Event] The Gathering

By Demodude May 29, 2010, 01:53:50

Hey all!

I would like to see this event come together to prove that Zatoishwan is/and always will be the best server!

Event Details:
-------------------------------

• If we can get an Admin/GM/Mod to help with this, we will announce this to EVERYONE that is on. (If no Admin/GM/Mod decides to help we can just use Trade/Recruit chat to announce that it is starting.
  • When the event is announced, there will be a position in the announcement (probably at the end). Everyone is encouraged to rush to the position, so that everyone can take part ASAP biggrin
  • When we feel everyone who is coming is at the specific position, we will do a countdown! (I.E. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, ..., Zatoishwan! We can determine what to say when the time comes.)
  • After the picture is taken, everyone is encouraged to stay and just introduce yourself, so everyone has a general idea who is playing! A friendly sever = Better play, and a better enviornment for Brand new players.
  • This will also provide a time slot for players to trade, sell, and buy things from players, since we are all in the same spot!

If we want to add an activity to this event, we can! Just comment your ideas!

If we could please possibly get an Admin/GM/Mod to help us make this the best event of the year, it would greatly be appreciated!!

Later
0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 1574
Demodude|2010-05-29 00:53:00
Hey all!

I would like to see this event come together to prove that Zatoishwan is/and always will be the best server!

Event Details:
-------------------------------

• If we can get an Admin/GM/Mod to help with this, we will announce this to EVERYONE that is on. (If no Admin/GM/Mod decides to help we can just use Trade/Recruit chat to announce that it is starting.
  • When the event is announced, there will be a position in the announcement (probably at the end). Everyone is encouraged to rush to the position, so that everyone can take part ASAP biggrin
  • When we feel everyone who is coming is at the specific position, we will do a countdown! (I.E. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, ..., Zatoishwan! We can determine what to say when the time comes.)
  • After the picture is taken, everyone is encouraged to stay and just introduce yourself, so everyone has a general idea who is playing! A friendly sever = Better play, and a better enviornment for Brand new players.
  • This will also provide a time slot for players to trade, sell, and buy things from players, since we are all in the same spot!

If we want to add an activity to this event, we can! Just comment your ideas!

If we could please possibly get an Admin/GM/Mod to help us make this the best event of the year, it would greatly be appreciated!!

Later

would be cool, I'm in
0 0
Score : 3866

Nice! Wish I could go. sad

0 0
Score : 210

If you have some dates in mind, we can probably work some things out.

0 0
Score : 1937

Well Leniad, I am thinking that it will be around mid day (for me)
But, i am not sure about a date. I will ask around my guild/friends since of course I would love them to be able to be in it.

I will check my calendar when i get home, and then I will let you know!

0 0
Score : 21976

Cool, hope to make it. ^^

-Cato

0 0

Ok these are dates/times that would work for me:

June 17,18 or 20 (I have to look up what dofus time >&ltwink

Almost any day in July smile

I would like help from Zato players so a lot of people can come!

~Abyss

0 0
Score : 3094

could we have one on incrnam as well?

0 0

Just noticed that this event will take place near my birthday. biggrin (June 30th)

Hope it's still being planned out, Aby & Leniad. smile

0 0
Score : 3094

hey demodude here is my idea for the time find out what the most populas country is for this server to chose a time around
like if its us do a common US time if its france do a common french time

0 0

Update: It might be the 20th of June at (00:00 - 08:00 DUT June 21st on the dofus time)

Not positive

0 0
Sorry for double post

Come on guys! Comment! Tell us what you want to see at this event!

Somethings that are not possible:

1. Can not make a p2p square (map) f2p for the event's time period
2. Can not modify a square (map) so that more than 6 merchants can 'activate"
0 0
Score : 1574
Demodude|2010-06-12 04:50:00
Update: It might be the 20th of June at (00:00 - 08:00 DUT June 21st on the dofus time)
DUT, dear deuce, stands for Dofus Universal Time ^^

and umm...
I'd like to see a big ball of light, or some balloons or w/e poppin from the sky (like new year's eve ball)
or fireworks or stuff like that.
0 0
Tofu fairyworks+players recieving a bunch for later use, and or balloons following players... And shrinking players. biggrin

Edit: Typo. :X
0 0

Lol, leniad would have to approve/deny these.
I cant buy balloons for everyone, (maybe for you two my friends ;D)

0 0
ATTENTION

This has been rescheduled for:

DUT June 20 0400 - 0800

Thanks
~Abyss
0 0