FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

6th Year Anniversary!

By CatOcatastrofe - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 07, 2010, 05:04:37
Hi all!

Just as my profile says- this will be my 6th tear with the community; asking the GMs on the 31st too spring for some fun for all that day (on either a requested server) or my fave--Zato. =)

Location of choosing: somewhere in in Astrub (case some of the community members haven't sub time - at that time.)

If you can't make it on the day - feel free to profile post, or make an art piece. happy

Here's to another half-decade!

-Cato
0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 4088

Gratz!

Hope it's on Rosal wink

0 0
Score : 6693

CatO arent you on Rushu? >.>

Zato is crapp tonguetongue

0 0
Score : 21976

Yeah... I have both Rosal & Rushu respectively, heh (Zato's good for me, as it's the first server I achieved level 100+ on. ^^)

Depending on the GMs responce, I'll log either on the characters. =)

0 0
Score : 11653

Congratz on 6 years of playing Dofus! smile

0 0
Score : 199

VI VA LA RUSHU o,o haha

0 0

Haha; just another 2 weeks - 15 days before the (hopefully) fun. happy

0 0
Score : 210

How do you celebrate 6th year anniversary when Rushu is only 5 years old and you joined on 31 Dec 2005?

0 0

Hi Leniad,

Counting from '05 to '11 yields 6 years... (Oh, I see) yeah, maybe we can correct to topic to:

Half a decade Celebration! (Math is my worst subject! :X)

Edit: thanks for the correction; will you have time on the 31st ? If not - we can scedual a day that works for you Leniad (and or other supporters.)

0 0

Only a few days away, gang!

I'm normally on at 5 my time; that's about 22 DUT time (Dofus Universal Time .. time) smile

0 0
Score : 5240

On what server will it happen? (choose Zato)

0 0

Yes, I think I'll have to have it over there; my oldest guildies also would like to join the fun. =)

Update: it'll have to happen on the 31st; as a guildies b-day is on the 30th~

Hope our GM (and or GMs) can find some times. =)

0 0
Score : 4088

D: I'm not on Zato...

0 0

Well Giga... You could always make an alt for the day; Formulator (sp?) Silver, Zarn, Thisgameizfun, and a host of others also play on Zato, case you decided to stay longer than a few hours, Giga. n-n

So, tomorrow should be the date! Between 00:00 to 05:00 (or later) will be the hosts appearance time. =)

0 0
Score : 2985

I may just be sleepy but i'll ask this. Why can't it be on all servers ?smile

0 0
coolraskal|2010-12-30 20:10:00
I may just be sleepy but i'll ask this. Why can't it be on all servers ? smile

The Beta server is still up, you say..?
0 0
Score : 5240

0 to 5 pm? am? What timezone?

0 0

PM, but there's an update:

I forgot about Newyears. We'll postpone the event until a few days after yearyears.

We don't expect the appearance of GMs and the others on Newyears after all; then there's probably the boozing some of the others nay be doing/recovering from. (Shakes squinting in disgust!)

Catch you in a few days, all!

0 0