By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Auzzie, Auzzie, Auzzie, All Australians over ere ^^

By silver-steel July 11, 2006, 09:30:28

I feal most australian players like myself are frustrated with a majority of dofistrians being from the US ect ect........

LETs BRING OZZYS 2 GETHA!

I wana know all da ozzies in dofus so add urself here in this thread

o im from newcastle australia ^^

0 0
Reactions 45
Score : 486

I often think of startinf an 'Anzac' guild, for aussies and kiwis. mostly for the timezone thing, but it just seems to xenaphobic to actuly do.

0 0
Score : 533

I think the guild thing would be a good idea.

0 0
Score : 0
  • EDIT* Hello..i am gay
0 0
Score : 253

It is hard to find Aussies.

Im always seeing M8 but the ppl saying it are English.

But i know of atleast 4 ppl but they were already my friends lol.

An Anzac Guild could be good, To be honest prob the only Guild i have liked the sounds of.

--Unbreakable--
X-Raven-X

0 0
Score : 553

Most of my guild is Australian, 4 of us play regularly, although some have now left.

0 0

I'm Australian, but I'm pretty happy with my guild at the moment but if they turn out to be jackasses....i'll come join ur anzac guild wink

Oh, and im from Brisbane, QLD ^^

0 0

I'm also an AUSSIE and I think an Australian/Kiwi guild wud be awesum. If ya Made one or making one PM ; NativeTribesman In Game
I Live in Vic

0 0
Score : 435

mm i reckon that the guild would be awsome, im from qld mackay, i reckon it would be good for the timezones and other benifits

0 0

Hi im from Australia Brisbane biggrin my name is Koala-Puppet-Master on Rushu Server nice to see other Aussies around biggrin

EDIT: For example, I edited this post. Look down 2 posts.

0 0
Score : 2

Hi All Im a Aussie too my name is Sadroid come say hi to me hope to see you all somewhere
Take care smile

0 0

Forum Mods please note: I am now not logged on, and I can edit ANY posts posted through 'anonyme'. Should be fixed.

Using: Mac OSX Safari

Look up 2 posts.

0 0
Score : 1749

Please read this post about Australian Dofus players.

By the way, I don't care if you are Australian, or just staying in Australia. Everyone is welcome.

0 0

I'm the most australian guy ever. but i play on some french server with annoying french people.

0 0

Hello Fellow Aussies, there is an Australian Guild, its called the Australian Warriors, set up mainly cos of the time difference. Theres usually someone on day or night. We are a fairly active guild, growing all the time, approx 40 members right now. We're always looking for fellow aussies, so hopefully we'll see ya around. My screename is missscarlett if you're interested. WEE THIS EDITING IS FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 229

aussies u should join dragon knights we have a nice aussie in our guild shes lvl 96 her dofus name is meikan u should really meet her shes a very kind sadida shes also very strong

0 0

OMFG! MORE AUSSIES! i dont believe it...*rubs eyes* Im from Carins/Qld...Wat server is Australian Warriors on? im on Rosal...im always online. If u had 40 members i would imagine i would've come across AT LEAST one of u guys... lol my screen name is Lancerboy lv 32 Osa

0 0
Score : 10

DIDNt realise i wasnt signed in...oops...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That post is mine lol sorry guys

0 0
Score : 5167

Australian Warriors is on Rushu.

I actually tried to join them a few times, but every time I ran up to one and waved and said "I'm an Aussie!!! Can I join?" I got ignored. LOL

Anyways, I'm Aussie, have my own guild (Masters of the Universe) but I only let people I know or have played with a hell of a lot in it. It's currently got a whopping 10 members... LOL! All Aussies though =]

I'm from Sydney.. Seems like every Aussie I run into is from Melbourne and Brisbane =]

In game names are Helsofar, Carnoic and Othorak (all three are me running at same time)

Message me if you want to play!

GO THE DRAGONS!

0 0

Evil-Siray. on Dofus applied fold
www.Dofus.com.
Quiern on Hi get bueno look
Si Y No getamieg online

0 0
Respond to this thread