FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Who would be interested in this?

By Enyorisa - SUBSCRIBER - September 14, 2014, 23:16:09

The Dofus community is so diverse, I couldn't think of a better place to ask! I'm an 18 year old college student in Canada, and for one of my extra curricular classes, our teacher has decided that as an assignment we'll each have a sort of pen pal. An online pen pal. So you'll communicate through Email, Skype, Facebook - whichever you prefer. Then the student from our class, will ask you questions about your country's opinion/outlook/part-take on the LGBT community. Do you have gay parades? Is it accepted by your society or is it rejected? Things like that. I know, it's odd!
I along with another student have been instructed to set up a blog to attract people from all around the world. Though we haven't begun the blog or even fully discussed the assignment; it's better to get a head start, So I was wondering if anyone here would be interested? There are a few requirements though...

1) Must be a young person. When I say young, I mean preferably no older than 23-24 or so... Generally looking for college/high school students. At least 15 years old though!
2) Must be from a country other than the USA, Canada or England. Any other country is more than welcome!
3) Of course, you must be fluent in English! Which I imagine basically all of you are... so no problem there I hope.
4) Have to be willing to answer questions in a UNBIASED manner! Super important.

If you're interested just leave a reply about your age and what country you're from. We're looking for people from South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Australia/New Z area. So basically everywhere world wide! If you want share this on your Twitter or Facebooks or just with friends in general... we could use a good amount of people. Thanks smile

*Note you would be working with a classmate of mine, not specifically me.

2 0
Reactions 19
Score : 5252

Not from England eh? Too bad. Good luck with finding someone/people!

2 0
Score : 1444

Heya!
I'm a 16 years (17 this year) old male :3
I speak fluent english and I'm from Latvia, a very small country in Europe.
Oh..and I'm in 11th grade.
Gotta admit it's a bit odd, but I like this kind of creativity, so I don't mind answering some questions and be a part of his/hers school project.
My skype is : "Eminemsis : D" With a grey picture. There's an imposter with my name, don't start chatting with the wrong one O.O
I hope I meet the criteria ohmy

Your friendly neighbourhood spiderman Critique.

P.S. I can Skype most of the time. The only exceptions are School, Gym and stuff like that.
P.S.S. Good luck with that Blog biggrin

Sackrace.....check those two seconds between our posts....woah biggrin So close to perfect timing :[

1 0
Score : 1480

@Sackrace Yeah sorry. The teacher thinks England would be too close to Canada culturally sad

@Bentriks12 You do, that's perfect! Latvia is such a small country, yet I've met several people from there over the 6 years I've played Dofus. Weird but pretty awesome! I'll add you to the list, and keep in touch. Note the whole project might not start for another 2-3 weeks, but we want everyone to have a partner first before we begin sooo we're starting early. Thanks!

0 0
Score : 1444

Alright, cool, Rosaelie. You can contact me in Solar or Skype then, so we don't end up spamming the hell out of this thread ^^'
I feel special :3

1 0
Score : 2527
  1. 20 Years old natty male from Belgium (central Europe).
  2. I'm interested in participating to this project if that were to be OK for you, although I speak very much good englush (just kidding, my english isn't 100% correct, but let's say 90% of time - and mostly my mistakes are grammatically)
  3. Not sure if my educational system is allowed for this project, but I'm following courses, compareable to late-night classes. It's for people whom already work during day and can't make time to go to school on a daily 8 hours per day basis...
  4. As stated above, I lead a pretty busy life (work/school/social engagements/...) so if you're searching for someone who can reply almost immediatly (or even on daily basis) don't pick me, if you can wait 2~3 days on a reply than I might be your man smile
  5. Only, ofcourse if you're still searching for a "pen pal"
  6. ankabox me if you're interested.

[*]Bless,
    Dread

1 0
Score : 1347

1. Im from the netherlands ;v;... i dont like to say my age in public but if i am chosen i will sure tell my age trough skype or anything ( i do fit within the age restiction thou)
2. my english is alright i suppose.. Only sometimes i have some grammar problems since i forget alot xD
4. oohh forgot to tell you im a female xD esihtiu told you i forget alot
5. im avaible trough skype (almost always online) email ( not that much but i can do that) facebook (same with email)
6. ( im alright with alot of people but please don't set me up with a rude person xD he might sas me up //shot, im just jokeingtongue )

1 0

@checkthislife: You've put up a numberical "ordered list" but you jumped from number 2 to 4 wink just wanted to let you know haha

0 0
Score : 1347

xD yeah i intended that tongue just waiting for somebody to notice xD

0 0
Score : 2272

I just turned 17 (although I look 14-15) and I am from Poland ( best country in the whole world)

0 0
CheckThisOrLife|2014-09-15 02:22:30
xD yeah i intended that tongue just waiting for somebody to notice xD
That's what I would say too, if I would have forgotten a number wink 
0 0
Score : 3888

I am MADE IN CHINA, ASSEMBLED (grew up tongue) IN SWEDEN. I am 24. English is practically my first language, spoken occasionally at home, with some friends, and was taught in school throughout my primary and secondary education. I believe I can answer your questions in a unbiased manner. I am a pacifist by nature, prefer to listen before speaking, and am an observer. I believe I am an open-minded person. While willing to accept indifferences, my main concern is when people try to "convert" me hoping to make me believe in things I do not.

I do not have Twitter or Facebook and I have no problem with my answers being shared publicly, so long I keep a certain amount of anonymity like on Dofus with detailed personal information.

2 0
Score : 57

I sent you an Ankabox message regarding the topic

1 0
Score : 2930

Ooohhhhh you got moved to the meetings area...goodluck getting any responses now.

however do wish best of luck on this as it sounds interesting. Might pm me in game I might know someone(s) that could be interested

0 0
Score : 1480

Thanks for the replies! It appears my reply yesterday didn't send through. Of course not... Bah!
Our class will be putting together a youtube video advertising what it is exactly that we're wanting to do, so I'll ankabox all of you the YouTube link and things you'll need to do blah blah when it's up. So... stay tuned! Our class is pretty pumped. For once a cool assignment/project lol

0 0
Score : 490

Heya, are you still looking for people?If so tell me, i'm 18 years old and live in Holland. =] 

0 0
Score : 106

Found the person you were looking for, or is this still on-going?

0 0
Score : 40

Hey! I'm from Latvia too wink And I'm 16 yr old! If this is still open I would love to do it. My english is pretty good too (with some grammar mistakes...)

0 0
Score : 2

hey i read your post my name is Alex. I'm from California and would like to help you with your school project. I'm 21 years old my email is [email protected]

This is to Mae….

0 0
Score : 43

Hey Mae, I was gonna talk to you in-game about this project! (also from solar) I just moved over from Shika so i am not endgame or anything. Talk soon! ~Juren

0 0
Respond to this thread