FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

U.S. Conventions?

By richiesambora - SUBSCRIBER - January 07, 2015, 02:23:10

ive came across the Dofus facebook page, saw pictures from different conventions and such. Do they have any upcoming conventions in the next year or two here in the US?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

There are no plans for appearances at conventions in the US as of today, but of course we'll tell you if that should change.

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 3052

All Ankama conventions so far have been in France, and I doubt that will change any time soon.

0 0
Score : 27365

I think they were at least part of one convention in Washington State a few years ago when Ankama was partnered with Square Enix.

Those two companies aren't working together anymore though, and I don't think Ankama has been back to the states since. I'd ask [Izmar] as she could give you a definitive answer.

0 0
Score : 2261

how would i go about getting in contact with [Izmar]??

0 0
Score : 27365
0 0
Score : 11310

Ankama has not held any of their own conventions outside of France, but they've had booths at two consecutive Pax Primes a few years ago (2010 and 2011), and they've also been to a few British conventions (including MCM in 2011), so it's not impossible that they'll be in the US again.

0 0

There are no plans for appearances at conventions in the US as of today, but of course we'll tell you if that should change.

Score : 243

They have had booths at Austin Texas SXSW the past 2 maybe more years but no convention I have heard of

0 0
Score : 2507

There was a booth for Ankama products at AX this year. smile

Click here for some photo sets~

0 0
Score : 2261

very cool!

0 0
Respond to this thread