FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for Melbourne Dofus players (Australia)

By senhuan November 15, 2006, 06:44:30

I want to form a sort of Dofus club for people in and around Melbourne, Australia. We will have a website with a blog/ photo gallery, and forum. I am looking to buy a domain with an appropriate name very soon, have it hosted and start work.

If anyone is interested and lives in and around Melbourne (pref. Melb., but anywhere in Australia is fine), please post here to see what interest there is and if there is enough, I will go ahead with the project.

mori-

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 3734
  • > Meetings board.
0 0
Score : 0

Yo, i'm Australian, I moved from Melbourne to Benalla (200km northest of Melb) and i wud be interested.

0 0

Hello whoever you are! smile

This is senhuan, the creator of this thread.

I do not know why we are still allowed to post replies without being logged in! Mods, or whoever: please fix this, as anyone can pretend to be anyone like this. Why is this the case, and only in 'meetings'!

Anyway, good to see a reply. Let's keep this thread going and I'll start the work of getting things together! smile

PS. I live in Melbourne CBD.

mori- (senhuan)

0 0

???

0 0
Score : 1751

whoever placed the thread and said ' ???' please realise they are having a same-port derived anonymous post invited. i welcome you as any participant.

0 0
Score : 2628

hey, I'm Melb cbd too, how's the page coming on?

0 0
Score : 574

Hey man, i'm from melbourne, and i have a friend from there too who plays dofus... we are on exchange in France right now, but are coming back in a month. SO we r on a french server.. anyway, i'm in.

0 0

im from brisbane im a lvl 3X sadida

0 0
Score : 48

Werribee and sure would be interested in some website for Aussie players

0 0
Score : 269

I'm from the goldcoast biggrin

0 0
Score : 200

um i have a lvl 34 osa and in real life im 10 yrs old and i live in canada