By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Rushu] Hi :D

By Learner December 07, 2008, 23:04:27

Hello, I've just restarted playing on Dofus, (Won 3 month membership so said "why not") Sadly though I had to delete all my characters so had to make a new one. If anyone want to be friends, I'll be more then happy to agree.

Current character name: Gothbunny (yeah, I hear the insults coming, heh...) (Lvl 21 Pure Summon Osamodas)
On the [Rushu] server

Small Warning:
***I only remember 1/6 of what I used to so, newb.***

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 21276
Learner|2008-12-08 00:04:00
Hello, I've just restarted playing on Dofus, (Won 3 month membership so said "why not") Sadly though I had to delete all my characters so had to make a new one. If anyone want to be friends, I'll be more then happy to agree.

Current character name: Gothbunny (yeah, I hear the insults coming, heh...) (Lvl 21 Pure Summon Osamodas)
On the [Rushu] server

Small Warning:
***I only remember 1/6 of what I used to so, newb.***

Hello, and welcome back! ^^

This forum is actually for real life meetings, that's why you haven't got much of a response.
There isn't really an "airport" section yet, but there will be sometime in the future!
In the meantime, hope you still enjoy the game and congratulations on winning that subscription! =)

Kaoly
0 0
Score : 40

Gratz on your price and welcome back to Rushu smile

~Sossarian.

0 0
Score : 200

awsome i hope ill see you arond goth bunny biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread