By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Convention #4

By Roumo - SUBSCRIBER - June 11, 2009, 02:35:45

I have been considering travelling over seas to attend the next Ankama Convention. Because my understanding of French is so little, i'm worried that I could be wasting my time going to this convention. Does anyone know if there are any English aspects to this convention? I may just wait for the next convention, since i'm starting to learn French in just over a weeks time.

Is there anyone else considering or is going to this convention? It'd be nice to see some of you guys if I did happen to go.

-Rou-

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3198

I have a feeling no one is going from the Int'l Community.

0 0
Score : 1089

Ah probably not, which would be a shame really.

I'm already going to attend the BlizzCon, so least i'll be attending a convention this year anyway. That in itself is costing me alot of money for travelling there, plus accomodation and living costs. Makes me wish I didn't live in New Zealand. tongue

-Rou-

0 0
Score : 3198

When that convention is done, you'd better tell us what happened!!! I would wanna know what a convention there is like. Hope you have a great trip smile

0 0
Respond to this thread