FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A desired reunion...

By kitsuneshin February 25, 2010, 23:45:03

When I started playing dofus around two years ago, I met another newbie named livenkiller. We started to play together more and more as we explored Dofus and ended up being much closer than expected. We exchanged phone numbers and started talking outside of the game and ended up falling for each other. We had our fights and periods of time when things were rough, but for the most part we were happy together. About a year ago her mother found out about the relationship though(we had been keeping it secret due to various reasons) and forcefully separated us by banning her daughter all access to me. She had her computer and her phone taken away and couldn't rely on her friends to contact me as they were the ones who told her mother about us. I found all of this out when one day she didn't answer, then I received a very threatening text message from her mother. I prepared to wait it out, thinking that her mother couldn't control her forever and that we'd be able to talk again one day, but ended up cutting all bridges a few months afterwards. I received two messages in the period of four months from her which were nothing more than a few words to pretty much let me know she was still there and waiting until we could be together again. After four months of waiting patiently on her, I found out that she had lied to me about something and in a rage sent her a message telling her to not contact me again as I deleted all links between us. The lie was insignificant, I was just so unbalanced from waiting and waiting while thinking of her that it tipped me over the edge and I wanted out. I have regretted it to this day and wished to talk to her again, if only to apologize for everything and to finally say goodbye...

Here is my request. If anyone has seen/met this player or is friends with her, I would like for you to please pass along a brief message. Just let her know that kitsuneshin still thinks about her and wishes to talk to her, at least one last time. We played on rosal and her character names were livenkiller and thelivenkiller. I don't know if she ever came back to the game or made more/different chars, and honestly I can't remember her account name, but if you ever see either of these please let her know... Thank you all very much for your time and consideration.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 3715

Aye... All right... I can't guarentee you that I'll ever see such a person, but if for ever reason I do I will let her know that you're looking. You have my word.

Preserving sanity,
-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 11337

I'm on daily and I get around but I've never seen either of these characters.

0 0
Score : -203

This is a very sad story if it is true....

I hope you see each other again. I'm guessing the girl is still a minor due to the extent of parental control over her. And we can't blame the mother, you hide your relationship from her for a reason. I would suggest you slow down, think it over, accept your mistake to her mother and ask for forgiveness. Then if given a chance, promise her mother that you will maintain a purely friends-only relationship (until she is of legal age). It would be hard, but if you want her, I think that is your best option.

0 0
Score : 385

Our relationship was rather innocent, it was more of us playing together constantly and just enjoying being together. When her mother separated us, I wasn't able to communicate with her. I do not wish to disclose her age but I am 19 now and was 18 at the time so her mother actually called the police one me when I tried to respond and just ask for a chance to talk to liven one last time. We hadn't done anything wrong so they just discussed the situation with each of us in a different conversation. The answer I got was that her mother had the authority there and I could try talking to her, but ultimately it was her decision.

I don't wish to continue a relationship with her in that sense, only to have closure to this relationship and to see how she is doing. I care about her immensely and wish to be able to actually say goodbye and to wish her a happy life.

0 0
Score : 536

hope you guys get together sad

0 0
Score : 1398
0 0
Score : 2

I used to know her personally, I haven't talked to her in a long while. Did you two ever talk?

0 0
Score : 118

Casey, if you could. Would you play 'She was only 16' as my long distance dedication?

0 0
Score : 418

Former Subscriber
Last log in on : 2009-05-27
See their profile on the forum DOFUS
All posts
All Topics
Thelivenkiller

Server : Rosal
Level : 49
Class : Sram

ZaqmkoClick here