https://secure.dofus.com/en/abonnement
0 0
Score : 81

yea i noe this page...

wanted to know how singaporeans pay...
i seems to get alot problem with subscription and no one replies at all lol

0 0
Score : 5793

I pay through Pay-By-Cash, if you're still wondering.

0 0
Score : 789

Theres an easy way of subscription. Go to any Watsons or Comics Connection store at shopping centres and ask to buy MOLpoint cards. They sell for 1000 points- $10.70. U need 3 cards to get about 2 months subscription or more, I am not too sure. Then after that got to the Singapore MOL point homepage and key in the numbers for the points to be credited. Then go to Dofus Homepage do the payment and just click till u see one part where they make you choose options and select MOL(should be a logo) then log in to your MOL account, confirm the payment and you should be member smile

Btw if you want to know a location to buy these cards, I frequent Tiong Bahru Plaza's Comic Connection store on 3rd floor biggrin Have fun ^^ If you play Rushu server, pm Shin-Ji or Azora

0 0

^

I love you <3

0 0
Score : 874

any other option than buying MOL cards ? cos last time i pay by credit card. now they dun accept it >_

0 0

There's always 'Boku' or whatever the mobile one is called. It's horribly expensive though.

0 0
Score : 874

yeah i agree. i used to pay by ENETS dang =="

0 0
Score : 109

Ye it's annoying.. Used to b able to pay via cc.. Now just use kamas to get ogrines for payment..

0 0
Respond to this thread