FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 30178

LEGO: Dofus

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 21, 2012, 15:44:50
I've always been fond of collecting LEGO's. So I was wondering if Ankama could have a tie-in with the LEGO Group to create a "LEGO: Dofus" product line?

I will surely buy the Osamodas figure as well as all osa summons figure (better if it comes as a set with the class set included). biggrin

EDIT: I'm sure an Osamodas will beat all my dark knight, harry potter, star wars, indiana jones, ninjago and pirates of carribean collections. tongue
Reactions 10
Score : 374
Gunnerwolfang|2012-06-21 15:44:50
I've always been fond of collecting LEGO's. So I was wondering if Ankama could have a tie-in with the LEGO Group to create a "LEGO: Dofus" product line?

I will surely buy the Osamodas figure as well as all osa summons figure (better if it comes as a set with the class set included). biggrin

EDIT: I'm sure an Osamodas will beat all my dark knight, harry potter, star wars, indiana jones, ninjago and pirates of carribean collections. tongue
+1 to this

Being a HUGE fan of LEGO for over 15 years, I would really like this too smile 
Score : 86
Even just having the 12 classes in minifigs would be awesome. Sounds like a nice idea tongue

+1
Score : 508
punisherMHF|2012-10-24 09:06:53

+1 to this

Being a HUGE fan of LEGO for over 15 years, I would really like this too smile
That would be funny ! Osamodas defeating harry potter ! laugh 
Score : 30178
I just saw the WoW franchise of Megablock and it looked awesome... Hopefully, a dofus lego can be a reality if next years movie will be a worldwide hit....
This topics old .blink
Score : 3985

Mojang made Lego: Minecraft , so Lego: Dofus- don't see why not!!
Lego duels.

Today's duelists: Creeper Vs. Cra.
Weapon: Light-sabers.
To apply Light-saber to creeper, stick it on its head. If creeper can not keep Light-saber on head, super glue it to make a creeper-light-saber-corn.
Score : 7305
Haha. Is the cra allowed to fire the light-saber out of his/her bow? o:
I don't know, let me read the rules... * Pulls out a scroll and reads a part of it.*

If an lego archer is dueling with a lego sword or anything like it, thou archer may shoot it towards his/her opponent as long as thou lego archer doesn't accidentally shoot thou's lego sword [ Or whatever weapon he/she is using.] into a lego person in the audience's face. If thou archer does accidentally shoot a person in the audience's face, thou lego archer shall be disqualified and beheaded. The corpse of thou lego archer shall then be tossed into a lake so the little lego Iop whom once owned a lego fish that then turned mutant and lived in that lake ever since can have a free delicious snack packed full of plasticness. 
Score : 25
seems nice
Respond to this thread