FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 1075

DOFUS Pocket

By Roumo - SUBSCRIBER - April 23, 2009, 15:13:15
I was visiting the DOFUS community website but was automatically directed to the french version. I looked at the news and saw something quite interesting called DOFUS Pocket.

I can't read French but I think you download it onto your phone or something. With it, you can monitor your account aswell as individual characters. You can check your stats, what equipment you have on, your allignment status, what friends are online/offline, all guild information and possibly other stuff I haven't looked at.

On top of that, it gives the server status for all severs, has a handy encyclopedia where you can search for items and find out about them, shows the ladder for all servers, and possibly other stuff.

This thing is amazing! Though sadly it's only in French right now. BUT I did notice that in the options, there is a language selection thing, which might just have a choice of english later in the future! The link above gives you a fully interactive peek at what you can do with it.

I am going to feel bad if this was meant to be some big surprise and i'm spoilt it.

*~*~*~*WhAtEvEr YoU ReAd On ThIs ToPiC, YoU ShAlL FoRgEt WhEn YoU LeAvE iT*~*~*~*

There, now I shant feel so bad.

-Rou-
Reactions 37
Score : 1843
Roumo|2009-04-23 14:13:00
I was visiting the DOFUS community website but was automatically directed to the french version. I looked at the news and saw something quite interesting called DOFUS Pocket.

I've tried it out, and it only works with French servers at the moment, while they are testing it. I think it does work with Oto Mustam if you use that server.
Score : 1256
Looks to be working on Rushu as well (The Demo anyhow). I was able to check my merchant, use my lottery tokens, even carry on a conversation with someone online. It is buggy though, and at times it can get sluggish. One of my french server friends mentioned that it can sometimes echo text during conversation, so you send the same line to someone over and over again without meaning to.

A handy little thing, hope it progresses.
Score : 1043
What kind of phone r u guys using? I'm on a blackberry and it won't let me download it. It said something like votre mobile(RIM BlackBerry 8130) ne dispose pas f'informations de compatibilite pour Dofus pocket...... So it wont work on blackberrys? But I was able to download and access the Dofus pocket beta on here, why has this can't I download this 1.0 ver? Even when I deleted the beta I still couldn't download it
When I try 2 download it it says

907 Invalid JAR
HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable

0_o o_0
Score : 1256
My roommate's old Motorola Q seemed to run it, granted it was a struggle. Messages didn't go through constantly, and every so often I lost connection and had to restart the Q itself to get it back. I have found that it will not work at all with Heroic characters and will error out when selecting the character for the Dofus Pocket session.

So it may be the phone itself, or the application.
Score : 586
When is Dofus Pocket coming to English servers? Anyone know? Cause I got a Double F in Language class back in high school.
Score : 15
does it use the browser? huh
Score : 10986
This is amazing.... iPhone app please?

edit: yes I know I can just use my safari to check this stuff but it's so much cooler when it's and app lol
No it doesn't use the browser, its a separate application unto itself, needs 2 be downloaded. The new version 1.0.0 now works on blackberry ver 8130
I just tried downloading it again 2day and it finally works now. smile
Kshea|2009-06-17 03:43:00
No it doesn't use the browser, its a separate application unto itself, needs 2 be downloaded. The new version 1.0.0 now works on blackberry ver 8130
I just tried downloading it again 2day and it finally works now. smile

well then I hope they get around to working on an App for iPhone
Score : 103
Alyss-Sin|2009-06-20 21:00:00
well then I hope they get around to working on an App for iPhone

Dofus works with safari??
Even on iPod touch and iPhone?

Score : 487
Dofuspocket for the iPhone is comming out somewhere this year. There was an article about this in the last DofusMag.
The app itself is a java applet (a midlet) so if you have a phone that supports JAVA, then it should work fine for you. Works fine on my HTC Touch with my chars on Rushu! smile

And for the non-french speaking people: When talking to a dev last Convention (#4) he confided that they are working on a transaltion.
Excellent! I am looking forward to this as much as TibiaME for iPhone.
Score : 127
i need info on how to download it on my iphone 3gs pls help
Score : 163
Is Pocket Dofus free to download to a Cellular Phone?

Will Pocket Dofus be available in the Apple App Store or the Nintendo DSi Shop?
Score : 1489
Looks like it's downloadable now in the iTunes AppStore, and free (at least where I am).

Search for DOFUSPocket or clicky.

And yes, it's in French only at present.
Score : 1129
It's works (kinda) on my HTC Diamond2 (Win mobile 6.1)

I can't enter text however. Whenever I try to type something into the text field for login, it doesn't react. And when I try to mark the field with pen instead of directional keys, I get a while screen.
Score : 2029
DofusPocket for DSi NAO cool
or shall we call it, Dofus Ds...

not a bad idea
Score : 387
This sucks its only on french, also, of what i understood, i can only log in a few times, without paying for it, just to test it. in my opinion all should be able to download it for free, but only p2p accounts should be able to log on. (For free).
Respond to this thread