FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

what do you think?

By mixedwulf January 11, 2011, 23:05:04

Well, I was think'n to myself. Wouldn't it be nice to have a full set of real life dofus eggs! I wanted to see who else things that they should make a set of all the dofus eggs for people that want to buy them in like the boxes they came out with!

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 55

They would be cool to see. But, i more than likely wouldnt waste my money on it. xD

0 0
Score : 7465

I would most certainly buy them if I ever found then in a local shop (That goes for all Dofus products) but I don't think I would buy anything that had to be shipped to my home.

But oh, how I would love a Dofus of my very own... wub

just an fyi, this should probably go in the derivative products section.

0 0
Score : 25829

If only Ankama would make a "Dofus Shop" in every capital city in the world... I have a lot of things that I wanted to buy using cash.

0 0
Score : 2979

Lol Wouldn't everyone want one of these?

0 0
Score : 7465

I bet even those as--er, Ignoramuses who refer to Dofus as dooooooooofus would think they're so bloody awesome that they'd immediately buy everything in sight and subscribe to Dofus for three years.

0 0
Score : 1351

Or, alternatively, learn to sew and make your own before they decide to make them?

hey now why didn't I think of that sooner? Let's see if I have enough red left for...

0 0
Score : 2396

There's an Ebony Dofus in the Premium boxes. I ordered one on Sunday evening, so I shall keep it until we find out the actual stats on the thing then roll an appropriate die to work out what bonus my IRL stats get from it.

0 0
MagicalNobody|2011-01-12 02:22:00
There's an Ebony Dofus in the Premium boxes. I ordered one on Sunday evening, so I shall keep it until we find out the actual stats on the thing then roll an appropriate die to work out what bonus my IRL stats get from it.

the shipping on that premium is expensive from France to Canada
0 0
Score : 9

I ddont give a damn tongue, much cheaper and eatable (is that a word, i think it is xD)

0 0
Score : 1092

The Ebony dofus with the collectors box is awesome and all, but the gold paint on the plaque rubs off really easily. It's not as big as I expected either.

0 0

The collectors box  seems reasonable but  not that reasonable  for me cause of the tax sad

0 0
Score : 316

If they made them like the size of a football and glass art/metal art (so as not to be identical and thus mass produced looking) I'd totally buy them.
They'd be like "Collectors" items ish.
They could come with descriptions, powers and stats on the boces or a card or something.
They'd be too awesome.

0 0
Score : 5233

It says boowoolf skin map, but what is the map like?

0 0
Score : 1351
TheSkavenguy|2011-01-12 01:53:29
Or, alternatively, learn to sew and make your own before they decide to make them?

hey now why didn't I think of that sooner? Let's see if I have enough red left for...

Just keeping up, I checked but except for the dofawa all dofus have this "I have stuff coming out of me!" shape, and I don't really know how to do that (yet). So no dofus plushys, although I'll be on the lookout if something easier pops up smile

That or just, you know, get better at sewing :p
0 0
Score : 10882

with the dofus premium box goes a real life (plastic) dofus biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2284

I would buy plastic dofus eggs

0 0
Respond to this thread