FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2.10 Ecaflip Feedback

By Electricotter - MEMBER OF THE ZENITH - February 13, 2013, 18:42:03
Reactions 295
Score : 299

I have tested a few pvp fights and pvm fights and I must say to get closer or further away is okay to have extra 3 mp for 3ap but like most say it could have been yet another 5ap 5mp or even something better to compensate this jump that has gone.
And yes I did not even have leveled release and kept it at lvl 1 and have leap at 6.

okay something Like AoN is a gamble to use it can turn out if you crit lvl 6 with 1k str and +100 damage buff and some powers to be a very speed fight and make you win or lose but thanks to the vita and luck spell it is very fun to use and also this feline spirit that damages us back if it is not used anymore all very high speed kills tricks and every turn around 2.5k or more damage that ecas can do.
So this is the high damage and self damage but possible maybe to add something like a spell that gives us a random buff onto our spells not like roullette is voor ap, mp, range and stats but like on wakfu when the god eca comes upon us we shine and do more with our spells so have like fate maybe do back 75 or some other spell raising in damage or luck 2 turns instead??

And yes we have ap reduction ability reducing spell and taking ap and mp spells and we have healing spells like the cat and felinition so yes it is an all around class.(missing high damage or it is because we have good damage on our mp -ap taking skills?)

Edit I dont like playfull now it is even shorter and it s weaker why was it even reduced?
compensation for the shorter range would be higher damage as before when I hitted full buffed 630 - 650 and that is with 35 earth that could be opt ye but now we cant even come close to plaging arrow that has till end of the map range and them hitting 400's if not even more with it so possibly to change it at 38 even 40 ?

0 0
Score : 333

Ok, so after I got done downloading the test server and playing on it for a while, I was ok with the changes. I actually thought they were fun. Until I realized that Felines Leap, even though it's not a jump, gets taken away by gravity state. That doesn't even make sense. Besides Felines leap, Smell seems completely useless now, and perception is almost useless. You argued that it wasn't fair that we could jump because other classes couldn't lock, and that we shouldn't be able to make srams visible so easily. SO... what exactly can we do that no other class can? You've taken away everything that was special about the eca. What do we have now? And if you're going to do this to us, why not take away Shields since not every class can unbewitch? I don't understand why you're nerfing some of the already weakest classes and buffing the strongest and most over powered class in the game. Fecas.

0 0
Score : 1934
Relious|2013-02-15 06:32:37
So I just caught up will all the feedback from Ecaflips. Most of the feedback is fabulous. You're telling us what you like and don't like and why. This is a tremendous help when we draft the summary of feedback to the Devs.

I have two follow up questions:

1. With regard to feline leap changes, for those of you who have tested the class in PvM and PvP on the server, do you feel your ability to close the distance to a foe or escape to be reasonable or not?

Coming from playing an Enutrof as a main (and not ever playing an Eca, which I always felt was my bane class), and having had my escape tactic removed (living bag), I had to adjust. I have a hard time understanding how you can't escape locking situations. Have Ecaflips not really needed release leveled in the past so you just don't have the spell points to spare? Even before we lost our bag swap, I still had release leveled, but maybe Ecas don't.

2. So many of you expressed frustration over the reduction to the gambling nature of your class. What sort of mechanics would you like to see re-introduced to make that part of the class's theme shine again?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

-Whadda

Thanks Whadda.

1. I feel this is not reasonable where dodging is concerned but the mp buff is nice to be able to get in faster without spending the ap for leap.
2. I really liked the randomness and gambling nature of the class to begin with. I always have. I guess stabilising damage does help but I much prefer the "reward for risk" vibe of the previous smell/roulette.

Overall I am happy from a chance/agi perspective. Its just the buffy spells I am a bit concerned with. Hope that helps!
0 0
Score : 1692
So I just caught up will all the feedback from Ecaflips. Most of the feedback is fabulous. You're telling us what you like and don't like and why. This is a tremendous help when we draft the summary of feedback to the Devs.

1. With regard to feline leap changes, for those of you who have tested the class in PvM and PvP on the server, do you feel your ability to close the distance to a foe or escape to be reasonable or not?

Coming from playing an Enutrof as a main (and not ever playing an Eca, which I always felt was my bane class), and having had my escape tactic removed (living bag), I had to adjust. I have a hard time understanding how you can't escape locking situations. Have Ecaflips not really needed release leveled in the past so you just don't have the spell points to spare? Even before we lost our bag swap, I still had release leveled, but maybe Ecas don't.

2. So many of you expressed frustration over the reduction to the gambling nature of your class. What sort of mechanics would you like to see re-introduced to make that part of the class's theme shine again?

-Whadda

1. Part of closing the gap involves getting around summons and tanks that get in your way. Beyond that, ecas, being a catlike class... I have always felt they preformed a nimble role on the battlefield. By taking away a tactical leap and a +range claw, along with less spell options, the class is now more CC centric than before, and less interesting as far as the strength build is concerned. One of the advantages/differences Ecas have had over/from iops has been the ability to leap nimbly around the battlefeild. Iops have position opponents with blow, and intim. Ecas can position themselves with leap. The ability to buff an allies mp has not really proven to be helpful. The range is tiny, and the eca is hardly a support class. It is nice that FoE always pushes people back now, and helps with the problem, but the class dosn't feel like a mobile, largely mid range damage dealer anymore. Release is hardly a place to judge the movement/control abilities of a class, since everyone can use it.

2. The second issue is larger. The ecas, after these changes, are barely a gambling class. Roulette is boring. Smell is boring (and lackluster, in my opinion. After trying the new one I certainly won't really be leveling or using it - whereas my eca runs a maxed current smell). I am disappointed largely because historically class changes are generally done to improve the game - people feel a class is OP, or underpowered. It maybe needs a change. The vast majority of the community that I have met was OK with the power level of the ecaflip. On average, the gambling paid of fairly, and that made it fair. So it seems unfair to those who currently play ecas to disturb what they have been working on for years. This is a goddamn game. It should be fun. And for alot of us, the gambling makes it fun. Being able to occasionally be all 'trolllllllolololol' after a kickass smell can be fun. And laughing it off after a horrible one. Also good times smile. The goal shouldn't always be to be as perfect as possible necessarily. It should be to have fun. For me, the randomness makes my fights different and breaks up the monotony of grinding. Randomness is hardly not tactical either. Each roulette adds a random factor to the game, that must be responded to. Tactically.

Overall, the class seems fine in terms of balance after these changes. Probably even more powerful(other than the str build). But these changes make the class less new player friendly(reduction of the str build. and ankama should know we are in dire need of new players). And less fun. There is less to do tactically. Without the randomness, the class seems like a wanna-be Iop. Without the variance, there is nothing to respond to tactically. It seems wrong to deny ecaflip players gambling - the promised core of their class.

Let me just repeat once, for clarity: Randomness typically makes the game more tactical, not less. Risk V Reward. Randomness is the point of the class. The class is fine as is, as well. The new changes make it more boring and straightforward, the opposite of what a gambling class should be.

Recommendations to keep it a gambling class: Keep roulette the same. Actually, change it to the old, fun roulette with way more possible effects and variance. But you won't do that. (because you are no fun tongue). So, it seems like a compromise to keep it the same. Keep smell the same. It's not OP. It may be annoying to some players, but those players need to develop a sense of humor. It's a game. Keeping the variance between crits/non crits, ect.

Seriously. Having damage ranges be small, and everyone being the same, is not fun. On any class, particularly the gambling one.

Btw whadda. I was happily surprised that you actually hit the nail on the head with the two most important things. There are other things that I dislike, but way to get the two big ones. Keep up that good work smile. (But seriously, beg them to keep claw at a modifiable range. They wanna make some dumb unnecessary 4th element option that adds nothing. Fine. But tell them to lemme keep that +range. For me mann) XD.

TL;DR:Changes make class bland and predictable. The same path every other class is headed down. It's no fun, and the gambling class least of all should be pigeonholed into that.
2 0
Score : 6133
justapie|2013-02-15 11:42:51
Agreed with everything Justapie said. Ecas don't need to be a weaker version of iops (less damage, less mobility, only 1 good AoE spell, as the other ones are very small, very weak buffs). One of the problems is that ankama wants to take gambling AND mobility from the ecas, as well as the role of THE best sram counter in the game, but I really didn't saw any new role given for us. Sure, we are more party-friendly, but...everything we do, someone else does WAY better.

Worst of all, why ankama keeps nerfing ecaflips? Maybe this time it isn't much of a nerf, but...since the 2.0 came out, with the exceptio of reflex, we only got nerfs. And I don't know about you, but I NEVER heard a complain about ecas being OP. Except when feline spirit was OP, but that didn't last that much. Also, the strength build already was weaker than many other offensive classes, and needed to get better...and ankama made it worse? It already was agility-dependant (for critical hits, mostly), now ankama forced every str eca to be part agility. They nerfed the main build, and didn't gave ANYTHING to compensate. Str eca just lost 3 spells and got another spell severely "crippled". If you don't want us to be str based, at least change our soft caps >.<

I'm guessing that str build (as well as leap) got nerfed in range because str classes have stronger weapons. Same happened to iops. But I really think balancing the games based on the weapons is dumb. It should be the opposite, the WEAPONS should be balanced based on the class spells.

Also, the class buffs are way too weak. Wheel of fortune dealing damage to us while many classes have similar or better spells that don't have side effects, perception (only useful against srams and peki peki) is now useless, clover lvl 6 gives LESS critical than critical shooting lvl 1 (AND critical shooting has the %damage bonus), repercussion (in my opinion) is hardly useful...these things needs to be changed. It don't even need to be a better number...clover can give +critical damage, perception can give non stack able range for the eca or a better +damage buff for allies in the AoE, wheel of fortune can stop hitting us (or at least go to 5% hp), repercussion can heal a tiny percentage of the target's max hp when it is over...

I will think of suggestions for the str build and feline leap (probably it will give +dodge, or the easiest way: don't change it). For now, this is what I have to say.
0 0
Score : 11360

-Whadda

1. The change to Feline's Leap is the only thing I'm really unhappy with. Closing the distance has become harder, due to cast limits - three casts per turn vs. five. But more importantly, my ability to both get out of locks and to position myself finely has been removed.

For example, one thing I liked to do was use Leap to move past a tangle of closer enemies in my way to get to a more distant enemy. I'd walk into the closer enemy's lock zone, Leap one square out, and continue onward to my actual target. Release doesn't allow such fine manipulation, due to a higher AP cost, long cooldown, and because it doesn't actually get me closer to my target. (And woe if there's more than one enemy in my way. I can Leap twice in one turn to sneak past each one, but I can't Release twice. Or woe if the enemy I'm trying to slip past is against a wall, and can't be pushed. And so on)

... I realize that example was somewhat anecdotal, but mainly, the difference is that Release (and the new Fate) moves others, while the old Leap moves me. They are different types of spells for different situations.

Furthermore, the Enutrof situation is not identical. Living Bag's main use has always been to absorb damage, and it still does that. Swapping positions was always a secondary ability. For Feline's Leap, that one-space teleport is and has always been its primary and only function. It's not just to escape locks, but to move in and out of range as needed. It was a spell to fine-tune your position regardless of obstacles.

2. I'm going to come at this question from a different direction than most: Another side to the "gambling" aspect was covered by the discrepancy between normal and critical hits for many of Ecaflip's spells, a distinction that has been lost with the new update. (For example, the way the old Claw of Ceangal didn't actually do any extra damage on a crit, but the AP loss became undodgeable. Fate of Ecaflip was almost an entirely different spell on a Crit). I think something like that should be incorporated back in. An Ecaflip, more than any other class, should be excited when they get a Critical hit. Ceangal and Fate should keep their new effects, but also go back to having undodgeable AP/MP removal on a crit. Bluff could get a secondary effect on a crit (to represent them "Bluffing" the enemy successfully). Maybe even Leap could be given a Critical hit where the target gets a huge Dodge bonus in addition to a MP (thus addressing both of these issues at once). I can think of all sorts of effects, but this isn't the suggestions forum, so I'll just leave it at that. biggrin

I realize that a lot of people have 1/2 on everything (especially taking Clover into consideration), so this would have to be carefully balanced, but it means that even in that best-case scenario, there's still a 50/50 chance of things not working out the way the player wants.

That way, the class loses some of its "danger", but the gambling remains. It's just changed so that instead of a chance of a bad effect or a good effect, the chance is for a mediocre effect or an outright amazing effect.
0 0
Score : 11

well after testing some of the new changes on beta i thought i might put in my opinion as well.

Feline Leap
simply hate the changes with it as you now from before also have to be able to dodge the enemies to then be able to use the +1mp.
in pvp even with the old leap x5 getting close to a cra was just depending on luck of the map mostly and now it is even worse with the 3x use only.
most of the times I probably use leap just for dodging.
against anything that got more lock then you got dodge it's usually useless so for escapeing a lock, i guess eca will be another class that will need to have release lvled.

Caw of Ceangal
as a agi/cha eca i can find this useful in both pvp/kolossium/pvm especially with enemies using buffs as "trigger healing 150" as they would then get ap removed for each hit done against them.

Felintion
for cha/agi eca i find this nice and also the change on it's range, but most people who build a agi/cha eca go for main agility as it will benefit more from the help on ch/dodge/lock, making the dmg a litle low.

bluff
makes it a spell you can count on to do the dmg that needs to be done (removed the randomnes) this can be useful in maney situations.

All or Nothing
can be usefull for cha/agi eca's aswell but i think it kinda kills how int eca's are used as they mostly gain there survive ability from this spell with the healing over time. making it a one use spell with a cd, dmg isent really that hige, same with heals for int eca kinda.

smell
i used to have smell at lvl 2 for pvm but now im pretty sure im going to keep it lvl 1 and just forget about it as the usefulness of it has mostly been taken away.

perception
as the range is nerfed to i think at last the dmg bonus from the spell should be a bit higher then 10dmg.

with a agi/cha eca i also find dmg to be annoying low when your not buffed with WoF, i think the dmg needs to be redone a little or at last make it worth putting points into agi/cha and int and not just vitality for those builds.
eca used to be a class you could count on when you needed a high dmg, cc class but now i would say compared to the other class that is also build up a little like this is Iop the amount of dmg an eca can do is just way to low.
as agi/cha with aztech you will hit about 500-800 when not buffed and about 700-1,2k when buffed with sword skill and WoF on 0% res.

to another thing
as there is no official place to talk about the changes done to making frig/Sakai items i will just take it here.
i think the change is really bad specially for low populated servers where price on pebbles used to be around 300kk and is now about 500-600kk and the amount if time i usual spend waiting for getting a kolossium fight on zato is just making it even more stupid, i know a lot of people who simply don't like pvp and then don't do it or they cant bother siting in front of a screen just hoping they will get a fight in the next 20min to 3hours at the worst.

putting 1-3 sparkling pebbles into every late game item just seems stupid as they are already hard enough to get the few you need for equipment or for making trophies.
As long as there is only one way of getting them and it simply takes to many days and time zaap siting to hope for a kolossium fight i think it is a stupid move.
lowering the cost for each pebble would also be a nice way to not kill the economy on servers by making pebbles one or the single mats with the highest value.

0 0
Score : 1496

Smell - spell is killed --- totally useless now with this weird one turn +mp one +ap... system is even more bad

Feline Leap - spell killed --- if you are locked next to enemy no matter how many mp you have you still will be locked...

CoC - opinions will be different on one side Agi eca will be happy to get next agi spell but Str eca will be pissed cause they lose only CC spell I don't count Fate cause of pushback in old system)

Fate of Ecaflip - changes are weird and FFS why they added this pull and pushback effect in same attack O_O it's look ridiculous when you hit with fate and need to watch animation of character being pulled and pushed.. time wasting

Playfull Claw - MAX RANGE what sick bastard got this idea... (same with Pandatak on panda) max ra with so LOW range spell already.. completly destroy PvM aspect of spell and do 0 changes in PvP/kolo

all other changes are good or atleast acceptable

0 0
Score : 724

Smell - please change back, but don't allow spell to be stackable.
Feline Leap - please change back, but limit it to three or increase the ap use without limits.

0 0
Score : 3243

If anything is changed, let it be feline leap. That is not interesting or acceptable in any kind of manner. What does this say for 1v1 pvping ecaflips? How many low level ecaflips won't have dodge+ equips to escape pvping classes who's sole tactic is to lock? What does that say for higher level pvping ecaflips who are intelligence? or any other build that simply can't "walk away." from an enemy?...I can see the changes to felition or CoC being adaptable..Even AON can work in the right situation...But when you start doing things like...completely downgrading our ability to be effective in battles it's like the loss out weighs the any ability to adapt. Can't recover from a change like leap. I'm not going to even speak on clover, its really no surprise that one of our few buffs is getting weakened while other classes have similar powering buffs with even more benefit or little to no loss from casting it. I'm not sure what direction this class is heading into. But with a leap change like that..Pvping/kolossium ecaflips will be easily locked/controlled. As it stands now Feline leap is the same as using 1mp. But after the change it will simply stand as a mp buffing spell, which isn't needed when we have smell and roulette's. It's a bad idea, should scrap it. Improvements on kitten are long overdue. I've played Ecaflip for 7-8 years now..but seeing this possible changes discourages me from continuing this class.

DEFINITION: leap /lēp/VerbJump or spring a long way, to a great height, or with great force.

1 0
Score : 2904

So just tossing it out there, what if you had a spell effect that could temporarily boost your dodge? Or have a small same-turn stackable dodge boost when you cast feline leap? Not to make you lockproof, but make it where other classes have to work hard to ensure you can be locked? It's obvious the devs want lock to matter. Before, and ecaflip just couldn't be locked outside of a very few spells. Now to get out of a lock, you have to invest more than 1 ap like early all other classes.

But something like the Enutrof's new fortune might give you a dodge mechanic, what do you think of that as a possible offered compromise? I seriously doubt the Devs would consider reinstating the old leap, but we could try to seek some adjustment.

-Whadda

0 0
Score : 123

I like it how other Ecaflip builds get to shine a bit more. Although it is pretty harsh to steal some spells from the earth Ecaflip.

0 0
Relious|2013-02-15 19:32:34
So just tossing it out there, what if you had a spell effect that could temporarily boost your dodge? Or have a small same-turn stackable dodge boost when you cast feline leap? Not to make you lockproof, but make it where other classes have to work hard to ensure you can be locked? It's obvious the devs want lock to matter. Before, and ecaflip just couldn't be locked outside of a very few spells. Now to get out of a lock, you have to invest more than 1 ap like early all other classes.

But something like the Enutrof's new fortune might give you a dodge mechanic, what do you think of that as a possible offered compromise? I seriously doubt the Devs would consider reinstating the old leap, but we could try to seek some adjustment.

-Whadda
I think it is still bad, but tolerable. I just don't understand why they are nerfing this. It's not like ecas are OP or anyone complains about us...it just seems they don't like ecaflips.

Looking forward a buff in support spells and feline spirit in the middle of the year.
0 0
Score : 11360
Relious|2013-02-15 19:32:34

-Whadda

I have several suggestions on that front:

Add a medium dodge bonus to Feline's Leap (stacking, and only for the current turn, as you suggested), or, as I suggested in my last post, make it a "gamble" and have the spell add a very significant dodge bonus, but only on a critical hit.

Alternately, change Ecaflip's Luck so that, instead of its current ability, it gives a large dodge bonus (also lasting a few turns) every time the Ecaflip gets hit. That way, opponents can lock them for one turn - but only one turn.

However, there's another side to this, if you'll allow me to ramble for a bit.

Something Ankama seems to have forgotten over the years is that Ecaflips aren't just gamblers, they're also cats, and they get more than half of their spells from their feline nature: Playful Claw, Claw of Ceangal, Summoning Claw, Fate of Ecaflip (whose animation suggests a bite attack), Perception (detecting invisible enemies by using their superior hearing), Feline Spirit, Rough Tongue, Smell, Reflex, Felintion, and, yes, Feline's Leap are all based on them being cats, not gambling.

I don't see why battlefield flexibility (including escaping locks easily, like a cat can squirm out of your grasp) can't be simply one of their class specialities (especially since it always has been one of their specialties) rather than something that needs to be "fixed" by changing one of the key spells that gives them such flexibility. (Reflex used to be another such spell, back when it gave an Agility boost)

Ankama seems interested in giving multiple "roles" to classes, so there's Ecaflip's roles: as a cat, leaping around the battlefield clawing and biting opponents; or as a gambler, weighing risk vs. reward, hoping for a big payoff.
1 0
Darkstorm|2013-02-15 20:48:55

Something Ankama seems to have forgotten over the years is that Ecaflips aren't just gamblers, they're also cats, and they get more than half of their spells from their feline nature: Playful Claw, Claw of Ceangal, Summoning Claw, Fate of Ecaflip (whose animation suggests a bite attack), Perception (detecting invisible enemies by using their superior hearing), Feline Spirit, Rough Tongue, Smell, Reflex, Felintion, and, yes, Feline's Leap are all based on them being cats, not gambling.

I don't see why battlefield flexibility (including escaping locks easily, like a cat can squirm out of your grasp) can't be simply one of their class specialities (especially since it always has been one of their specialties) rather than something that needs to be "fixed" by changing one of the key spells that gives them such flexibility. (Reflex used to be another such spell, back when it gave an Agility boost)

Ankama seems interested in giving multiple "roles" to classes, so there's Ecaflip's roles: as a cat, leaping around the battlefield clawing and biting opponents; or as a gambler, weighing risk vs. reward, hoping for a big payoff.
Yes...one of the most frustrating things ankama ever made, in my opinion, was take the agility build from wakfu ecas (the one that was ACTUALLY a feline build...since when fleas are associated with cats? e.e). Then again, they forgot ecas are cats AND are forgeting they are gamblers as well, leaving us with...a bunch of mediocre spells. Yay!

Another suggestion for the leap/cat side/mobility: make feline spirit be a 3 ranged linear spell, with 3 AP cost, low~medium damage (something like 10~16 in lvl 1 to 22~28 earth in lvl 6), 1x/turn, making the character advance to the target cell and deal damage in a small AoE (like the new martelo AoE). This spell can't be casted if leap was used in the same turn, and vice versa. This way, ecas would still have mobility, feline spirit would be useful, and it wouldn't have abuses in mobility. What do you think?
0 0
Score : 123

The problem with the ecaflip was mostly that the pay offs weren't too worthy for taking the risks. Like I tried to build a bluff ecaflip (with +dmg % and stuff so it would 1/2 crit). I wanted to make a true risk Ecaflip from the start. On a critical hit I would deal 140 damage. (included WoF) Wich you probably think is nice. But if you compare it to other classes like Iop and Feca as the same level as I did the experiment (lvl 42). They could almost deal as much damage as I did. It was even per hit (80~90), they do even more than me with both hits cause theyve got 3 AP and I 4 AP, so I could only hit once. And between my crits I could get of course the bad luck of not criting and getting awfull damage while their damage was stable. Plus, I had even to use WoF to get the 140 damage, while they didn't need such bonuses. My only advantage was my high health, but it didn't matter too much since they would hit more anyway (even if I had the luck) and I also had those unlucky hits.

A good gambling char should at least have to chance to outdamage all of the other classes (yes even the Iop) when they've got the luck with them. Luck is rare, so yes when it happens, you've got to hit as hard as possible to make up for the times you did'nt have the luck. This because you've got also the bad luck hits to take. And if you take both the highest damage output of all classes, and the lowest damage output of all classes togheter, then you've got a balanced char.

Like to take a balanced char as Feca (well only the damage, we forget the shields for a moment). If it can hit 140 in a turn. An ecaflip should technically have the ability to do 280 damage, or 1 in a turn. Then we do a simpel chance calculation of 1/2 of luck. Wow the first turn, he did 1 damage. The other turn the ecaflip did 280 damage. While the feca did both turns 140 damage. In this example the ecaflip did 281 damage and recieved 280 damage. There you've got the balance while the ecaflip is really dependant on his luck. (He can either also hit twice 280 damage or twice 1 damage).

That's how the ecaflip should be balanced while being the ultimate gambler.

0 0
Score : 1028
KidoPLII|2013-02-15 16:58:34
Smell - spell is killed --- totally useless now with this weird one turn +mp one +ap... system is even more bad

Feline Leap - spell killed --- if you are locked next to enemy no matter how many mp you have you still will be locked...

CoC - opinions will be different on one side Agi eca will be happy to get next agi spell but Str eca will be pissed cause they lose only CC spell I don't count Fate cause of pushback in old system)

Fate of Ecaflip - changes are weird and FFS why they added this pull and pushback effect in same attack O_O it's look ridiculous when you hit with fate and need to watch animation of character being pulled and pushed.. time wasting

Playfull Claw - MAX RANGE what sick bastard got this idea... (same with Pandatak on panda) max ra with so LOW range spell already.. completly destroy PvM aspect of spell and do 0 changes in PvP/kolo

all other changes are good or atleast acceptable
Smell isnt completely killed in pvp because 2ap smell gives you 2mp which is like leap right now, and once your at 1-1 next turn you get 2ap and you can cast it every two turns. So its just more tactical to use. Fate being pulled and pushed because the staff didnt want to make it bad range to remove mp, and to make it completely not op from 4 cells + push back its an 8 cell gap, they made it pull first so the target will always be 4 cells infront or behind you when you finish FoEing
0 0
Score : 59

OK i will summarize it in my opinion as a str eca build:

Felintion: i don't care if it's water or str, because i don't really use that spell so much.Only when i need to push something or save someone, because actually i can heal pretty the same with Youyettes and do more dmg with them than with Felintion for 3 AP only.

Claw of Ceangal: not bad as the range was added also i will scroll agi and get a major agi trophy and it will be useful.

Clover: time to get some turq dofus.

Fate of Ecaflip: it's funny how they get a ride.

Head or Tails: i didn't notice any special change. Seems to me still like the same.

All or Nothing: this disappointed me, because i loved to mass killing gobballs and go through the small dungeons fast. I think Ankama could change useless feline spirit to water somehow instead, but just my idea.

Feline Leap: now we need to raise the dodge yea. The idea of adding mp also to your allies is not bad. Only one problem i have with it is in kolossium when i have to think about my turn when my turn already has began and it depends on the spells and actions of previous players, also 1/4 of time i have to decide and i find to useful to sacrifice 3 ap to turn them into mp for my allies or for myself, but it is co many clicking at myself or my friends and then running or hiding. Guys, i can't make it in the time limit lol!
Summoning Claw: I love the new kitten. Finally it is useful! wub

Smell: it's kinda funny, just silly to ask people if they want it or not :/

Playful claw: that made me bit sad as the cra and enu for example in kolo fight will steal all my range, i will be dead before i will face them for closer combat. Actually having only one spell (Head or Tails) with long distance with so low dmg and possibility to hit opponent three times only is bad.

0 0
Score : 124

The Ecaflip isn't the best class already, and now they are nerfing it litteraly to the ground. If these changes are the way they are in the test server and on paper, i will say goodbye to Dofus.

0 0
Score : 11
zastavka|2013-02-15 21:42:37
All or Nothing: this disappointed me, because i loved to mass killing gobballs and go through the small dungeons fast. I think Ankama could change useless feline spirit to water somehow instead, but just my idea.

i got to agree that i like the old All or Nothing a lot more especially as changing it that much kills everything that int eca's are based on, simply being able to heal a lot as doing decent damage.
in stand of changing this spell that much maybe just remove one of the turns it last?
and for making another chance spell take feline spirit and make it to something new and not just change the element of it because the spell is at it's current state pretty much unused for the fact if you use it once you need to keep using it for the rest of the fight to avoid taking damage. this spell could have similar range system as bluff or it could maybe give chance eca's a decent range spell that deals instant damage? as agi/cha builds don't have any real range spell beside rekop or moon hammer/boomerang that are 2 spells that use a lot of ap to be used and don't really do that high damage for the cost of the ap.

something else that could also be done to the eca is to change how eca's luck work as the spell has become a lot more of a spell that either makes the enemy K.O you with a high peccary hit or you got luck on your side and survives which rarely happens.
0 0