Beta 2.16 is online!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - October 09, 2013, 17:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 35
Score : 203

cool

0 0
Score : 1935

Just a teeny suggestion to the devs - with Sufokia getting a lot more foot traffic after this update, could we get a phoenix in that specific area?

N

0 0
Score : 3

I can't wait!

0 0
Score : 10

Cant wait till update i love sufokia i just hope it could have an army like bonta and
brakmar =D

0 0
Score : -185

1 new weapon?

Is that a new weapon type like spear or gun, or just a new sword or hammer?

0 0
Score : 3995
Gunnerwolfang|2013-10-11 13:02:53
1 new weapon?

It's a hammer.

Source: Click here 
0 0
Score : 327

That's the same date as Katy Perry's PRISM, OMG!

0 0
enduroppal|2013-10-11 13:16:57
Gunnerwolfang|2013-10-11 13:02:53
1 new weapon?

It's a hammer.

Source: Click here
Aww! I was kinda hoping it was a new weapon type like a claw type weapon just like the one from the OP's picture. Oh well.
0 0
Score : 3995
Gunnerwolfang|2013-10-12 06:10:25
Aww! I was kinda hoping it was a new weapon type like a claw type weapon just like the one from the OP's picture. Oh well.

Nah, the person in the first post is one of the new monsters.
0 0
Score : 18

Do we Get magi orbe?

0 0
Kyruu|2013-10-11 08:13:33
Just a teeny suggestion to the devs - with Sufokia getting a lot more foot traffic after this update, could we get a phoenix in that specific area?

N

I forwarded this to the devs, and they agree! They will try to add a Phoenix in this area before the end of the year.

daledust|2013-10-13 22:45:48
Do we Get magi orbe?

No, there will not be magical orbs distributed with this update.

I was wondering... What will happen to kolo matching? Wouldn't it be unfair to solo account osa if we get to be randomly paired with another osamodas following the summon global cooldown? Will there be a filter to random grouping so that 2 or more osa would not be randomly grouped? or maybe there is already a grouping filter in place?

0 0
Score : 8

0 0
Score : -11

GIVE ME BACK MY PARA HAT AND PARA CAPE, TOADY SET , MAD TOFU CLOAK AND AERDALA AMULET AND AERDALA RING AND AERDALA BELT AND BOOTS AND GELANO WITH 110 VITALITY YOU FREAKING DUMBASSES WHY YOU HAD TO PUT HEROIC MODE? YOU FUCKERS M SORRY BUT THIS GAME IS THE WORST

0 -1
Score : 6931
kuriazideno|2013-10-22 16:39:01
GIVE ME BACK MY PARA HAT AND PARA CAPE, TOADY SET , MAD TOFU CLOAK AND AERDALA AMULET AND AERDALA RING AND AERDALA BELT AND BOOTS AND GELANO WITH 110 VITALITY YOU FREAKING DUMBASSES WHY YOU HAD TO PUT HEROIC MODE? YOU FUCKERS M SORRY BUT THIS GAME IS THE WORST

You only lost them till the next reload of the server, lol.

I got jumped and r-a-p-e-d too. I didn't even notice it had switched modes.

I just wont log back on till they reload it.
0 0
Score : 27381
kuriazideno|2013-10-22 16:39:01
The test server is reset after every update, so anything you get there will go away the next time they wipe it anyway.

Additionally, the last time they did a rollback on the test server after they switched to heroic mode to test the new changes. So perhaps they will do it again.
0 0