By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osamoda spells and other bugs

By DatsuLee - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 16, 2017, 17:07:34

So far...

Some spells are gone like Arachne, Chafer, Pref. Boomerang, and Leek Pie.

I'm Omega lvl 54. I was only able to use the ornament for lvl 25. The lvl 50 Ornament wasn't even showing up for selection.

Osamodas Spells:

"Crapaud Noir"

When summoning "Crapaud Noir" the summon cover half of my screen (it is like a big shadow). It won't let me summon "Crapaud Baveux" on the same turn.

"Call to Order"

When sacrificing any tofu/wyrn/gob variant the spell doesn't return ap. It just kills the summon.

"Remplacement"

Either I'm using it wrong or the spell is not doing anything at all.

"Union Animale"

On some occasions, when the transformations ends, summons stop responding. They don't pass turn. The timer turns on but they simply do nothing and then the turn ends.

"Whip"

When I'm in the toad transformation it does water damage to my opponents. No effect on allies.

When in Tofu mode it does damage. It doesn't give mp to allies.

"Coeur de Dragon"

The effect is not activating.

Podgy Tofu & Takeoff

I'm able to equip both spells at the same time even though one is the variant of the other. I can't use them both at the same time in battle.

This is what I have so far on the Osamodas Spells. I'll keep testing and I'll update the thread if I find anything else. Feel free to add your bugs in here smile

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 79

Wow, and those are issues for just one class. Great finds.

0 0
Score : 77

I'll copy here what I posted on the announce thread, in the hope that some devs see and fix:

All the frogs are counted as Tofus when they are summoned, so you can summon only one frog per turn (as it prevents you to summon anything else than tofus on the same turn). Obviously, if you summon tofus first, you won't be able to summon frogs, as it should be.
Then, using animal link on a frog works only on frogs that had been summoned beforehand (even the sacrificed one if resurrected). If you summon a frog after you merged with another one, the newly summoned one won't get bonuses nor be controllable till you merge again. Merging with a frog before the previous merge was over sometimes gives frogs and the caster double merging bonuses.
The black frog deals damage based on the number of MP used by the target in its previous turn, I was able to find out that much. Its AI needs to be improved, as it tends to attack monsters on which it wouldn't deal any damage, and it runs towards the enemies (why so? It has a good range, and to deal damage it needs the monsters to move, so why going CC on them - and possibly tanking them?). It should be made like a tofu IMHO, so it runs and monsters tend to run after it (therefore using their MPs).
Also, the black frog is 1000% its size, and covers one third of the screen (to test it fully I used creature mode, unplayable otherwise).
The white frog's poison's damage is quite low, its range is very limited and linear, and the HP of the summon are too low. It usually doesn't survive long enough for the poison to deal any damage. I would suggest either improving the range of its spell, or giving this frog more HP and possibly making the poison last longer (2-3 turns would be reasonable), while being able to be stacked 2-3 times maybe. As of now it is pretty useless.

It would be nice if the previews were fixed before the update goes live on regular servers. You can't see the AOE of the bovaux frog's attack, but more importantly, you cannot see the correct damage the black frog would inflict. And since keeping in mind which monster used how many MPs the last turn is a pain, this is a fix we really need. (Heck, even the AI attacks monsters that haven't moved lol).

Then the Podgy nerf. I can understand the damage, but why the MP? A podgy with 3 MP is pretty much useless, as it doesn't reach the enemies, and when it does it can only attack once as it pushes them away. Since the tofu merging doesn't give MP anymore, at least increase its MPs to 4 or 5 like they were before. (I know you can still buff its MP, but it's a tofu, not a gobball we're talking about. Shouldn't it be able to move around a little more freely?)
And, I noticed that rank3 summons have the same stats of previous lv5 ones. Which means that the gobball now has 2 MP max, and the black tofu 8 instead of 10. Why is that? Was it an intended nerf?

Then, the variant of Draconic's critical damage being lower than the normal hit one (lol), and Canine's variant that has a critical effect but not a rate.

Tofu's AI needs to be improved, as when you cast Plumage on them they still run away (whereas they should position themselves where they can deal the most damages exploding).

0 0
Score : 53

Also, "Crapaud Baveux" deals himself damage when you use his attack spell right next to him.
Also the AoE is not shown.

"Crapaud Albinos" poison doesn't deal damage as well.

You can't cast "Remplacement" if you are already at your maximum summons number, even thought you don't summon any new creature

1 0
Score : 77

I couldn't test replacement. What does it do? Does it allow you to choose what to turn a summon into, or is it random?

0 0
Score : 3

ryuseiroy|2017-11-16 21:47:11

Then the Podgy nerf. I can understand the damage, but why the MP? A podgy with 3 MP is pretty much useless, as it doesn't reach the enemies, and when it does it can only attack once as it pushes them away. Since the tofu merging doesn't give MP anymore, at least increase its MPs to 4 or 5 like they were before. (I know you can still buff its MP, but it's a tofu, not a gobball we're talking about. Shouldn't it be able to move around a little more freely?)
And, I noticed that rank3 summons have the same stats of previous lv5 ones. Which means that the gobball now has 2 MP max, and the black tofu 8 instead of 10. Why is that? Was it an intended nerf?

This.      The loss of MP for summons is sad.
0 0
Score : 699

Yep. It hurts whenever I summon the Podgy and I see the 3mp XD. Some spells are really buggy. I really hope that they modify some spells before the official repease.

0 0
Respond to this thread