FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Beta 2.46] Bugs: Catch 'Em All!

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - March 08, 2018, 18:40:10
AnkaTracker

Each new update brings its own bugs with it, so using the beta is our chance to spot as many as possible with your help.

Bug hunt season is therefore declared open!

The goal is simple: catch 'em all! Be the first to submit them here as a comment to get them confirmed by our test team, and you'll go off with a brand-new avatar for the forums!

To report a bug:
  • The bug must relate to the beta 2.46 and its content, therefore please add [Beta 2.46] in your bug report thread tittle.
  • Check that the bug hasn't already been reported
  • Provide the steps to reproduce it
  • Add a screenshot to illustrate your description

The event ends on March 19th at 9:00 a.m. (CET)

Good luck, everyone!

The bugs that have already been reported as well as their progress in being fixed will be listed below:
First Ankama intervention

Thank you everyone for your reports, they have been shared with the team! smile

See message in context
Reactions 18
Score : 29

[Beta 2.46]
Milibowolf hasn't got the ilustration correctly in the beggining of it's turn.
(trying to add a screenshot, but i think you guys got that)

[Beta 2.46]
Fast equipping:
I found that mounts don't appear on pet slot.
I was using a Seemyool, so I'm not sure if Dragoturkeys are clear of this case.
Feature strangely laggy aswell :/

[Beta 2.46]
Fast equipping:
Just to refresh my report on this feature...
While trying to put my mount in one of the fast shortcuts, I tried to switch spell/variant combinations. I think I wasn't suposed to do it, but if I equip the fast combination, I got acces to the spells (AFTER CREATING THE COMBINATION). I'm not sure if this is supposed to work, because it worked only once, and now the combinations are glitching and don't equip what's showing they are supposed to equip.
I'm not sure if I was clear on this, but basically, this is what I've done:

Created a fast combination A.
Created another one B. Saw I couldn't put the mount.
Deleted combination B. Equipped mount manually.
Created combination B with mount.
------DID NOT CLOSE THIS WINDOW------
Selected combination A and saw one of my spells was supposed to be it's variant.
Equipped combination A and changed the spell. (I can't tell for sure if this happened first try, I tested a few clicks on this feature, to be honest.)
Selected combination B and repeated the spell change.
Dragged combination A and B to quick-bar.
-----CLOSED THE WINDOW------
Equipped combinations A and B, and they would only equip shield, mount and the ring.

If I go back to editing these combinations, they are exactly as I left them, all the equipments are present.

0 0
Score : 29

Yeah...
Boar is worse xD
Picture on the timeline missing;
Beggining turn's illustration missing aswell.

0 0
Score : 911

just was running to guild temple. when u enter map [1,-8] (masq temple bottom) when u try to run left it doesnt transfer you left but back right to map [2,-8]

0 0
Score : 489

How are we suposed to do this effectively if no international translations  have been provided on the subject of the 2.46 update?

0 0
Score : 321

There are plenty of functionality bugs to report at the moment, as usual localization issues will be dealt with later (hopefully).

0 0
Score : -11

[Beta 2.46] The Sadida spell Rise of Sap does not function properly. When casting on a blank cell next to a tree, the tree does not grow. It does however work if the center cell of the area of effect is on the tree, but in turn it only works on 1 tree at a time.

0 0

Thank you everyone for your reports, they have been shared with the team! smile

Score : 2

Hey there is a big bug on the beta server it happened after the recent patches (maintenances) all the items in the market disappeared and everyone lost what they had in the market I personally lost a lot of stuff and very expensive and the economy on the beta server shifted because of this incident and people are not happy the fact they lost all there stuff on the market
Thank you for your time

0 0

This is a hazard of playing on the beta server. The beta server is intended to test upcoming content changes, and there is no promise of a stable gaming environment on that server. Items or progress could be lost/reset/whatever at any time on the Beta. You can read this thread for more information.

Score : 937

[Beta 2.46] The "Cheese All That" quest is broken. I just tried to complete it...and it seems impossible.

Here's the problem: In the quest you talk to Clarisse Tocate in the fisherman and fishmongers workshop at (-82,-42) in the Frigost village. You get her 3 fishmonger bags. Okay, done.

After that you talk to Clarisse Tocate again. She tells you to make some Icefish Cheese, the recipe is in the Frigostian Fishmonger Bag you've obtained from her. You must be a lvl 100 fishmonger to create this item. The bench for creating this is in the room with Clarisse. You must give the Icefish Cheese to Clarisse after that.

But...There is a bug preventing even lvl 200 fishermen from crafting the cheese. I'm a lvl 200 fishergirl, and it will not let me create the Icefish Cheese.

Therefore you cannot give the Icefish Cheese to Clarisse, so you cannot complete this quest. Any help for this? ktnx!

IMAGE: Click HERE
0 0
Score : 3174

Hi, I see you are using a normal fisherman workshop for a craft attempt;
But I believe there should be a special workshop at the same location as Clarisse which would only allow you to craft the needed quest item.
In fact the recipe is not even secret.

0 0
Score : 1

[Beta: 2.46] 
The descriptions of the the spells appear but the effects of spells in the spell bar don't appear.

0 0
Score : 1

One of osamodas summon named slimy toad doesnt attack on summoned turn most of times. And when enemy got surrounded by gobbals it doesnt attack sometimes but attacks sometimes. Im sure its bug.

0 0
Score : 51

I don't think if you can refer to it as a bug or not but I think it should be possible. There is a characteristics that I would want searchable in the encyclopedia for the equipment and that is pods. 

0 0

Thank you everyone for participating in this event and while we are reviewing all the entries to verify the eligibility of receiving the new forum avatar, we want to invite you to continue to still reports those bugs in the "test server" forum. smile

Respond to this thread