FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The new AI

By Djengish-Kahn November 27, 2008, 09:54:32

It was about time a lot of monster/summons AI was improved. Fights will get all the more interestning with better AI.
I have wondered if not only AI but spells get changed without notification. Any response to this mods?
(I think that light treecklers and air pikokos hits a lot harder now than they used to)

As for our summons i think that the pandawasta needs some major redoing. Its AI is not working as i think is intended.
If cast close to an enemy it will a lot of the time move to another target wich it can not reach.
If it does reach a target it might try to move past it to get to another one beside it.
If it reaces one target and cast it spells, next turn it might try to move again and very often to another summon or some unimportant target.
I think that the wasta as seen now is more like a nussance than a benefit to the panda and should be more consistent in behvaiour.
Instead of moving away from a target when it cannot reach another monster it should stay put atleast untill it can reach that other target in 1 turn, and when cast it should move to the closest high lvl target.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 143

Eca's Kitten is also fucked up, atleast at lvl 6.
If Kitten's casted 1 tile away from an enemy and you're in the Kittens 9PM range, the idiot runs back to you and hit you instead of the enemy.
Even if you're 8PM or 9PM away...

0 0
Amnesty|2008-12-02 09:24:00
Eca's Kitten is also fucked up, atleast at lvl 6.
If Kitten's casted 1 tile away from an enemy and you're in the Kittens 9PM range, the idiot runs back to you and hit you instead of the enemy.
Even if you're 8PM or 9PM away...

Er, wait, the Kitten can attack its summoner now? That sounds... painful.

I'll have to check this out.

Edit: ... ow. So it is.

Let me be the first to say that I don't like this change. I hope it's a bug, because this really makes the spell useless.

-DS-
Score : 143
[MOD]Raiu|2008-12-03 02:08:00

Er, wait, the Kitten can attack its summoner now? That sounds... painful.

I'll have to check this out.

Edit: ... ow. So it is.

Let me be the first to say that I don't like this change. I hope it's a bug, because this really makes the spell useless.

-DS-

Kitten hit me for ~300 dmg today, 1 attack. That can be 600 dmg in 1 turn because of the badly scripted AI tongue
It can still be useful though, but not as before.
0 0