By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bug: Music cutting off

By krasuskhchoy November 30, 2009, 04:37:40

When i click 'Play' in the 'Launcher Dofus' window to launch Dofus 2.0 the 'Launcher Dofus' window is still open, when i close it, dofus 2.0 does not have anymore sound (music/effects/enviroment).

I have no idea where to send a report, under 'report a bug' i checked under the sound tab and there was no 'send a ticket' so this was the only other way to report it ...
If you intend for players to send bug reports, please make it easy to report them >,

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 5022

It's already well known among 2.0 beta players that you have to leave the launcher open to get sound.

0 0

... oddly, there's no link to "Send A Message" on the English support site for 2.0 bugs (other than Interface bugs) but there's definitely one on the corresponding French page, so you should probably use that for reporting sound bugs.

As already said, though... this isn't a bug. The Launcher now plays the sounds and music (as well as providing incremental downloads as the game plays), which is why no sounds and music are playing when you close it. Just minimize it instead of closing it.

-DS-

Score : 1891
[MOD]Raiu|2009-11-30 13:47:00

... oddly, there's no link to "Send A Message" on the English support site for 2.0 bugs (other than Interface bugs) but there's definitely one on the corresponding French page, so you should probably use that for reporting sound bugs.

As already said, though... this isn't a bug. The Launcher now plays the sounds and music (as well as providing incremental downloads as the game plays), which is why no sounds and music are playing when you close it. Just minimize it instead of closing it.

-DS-

i have no sound or music even the launcher is open.. reinstalled 6 times.. still no sound sad

i run dofus and dofus 2.0 beta on a win vista pc.. just to make clear that its not the pc to blame.. games like fallout 3 or dragonage run smooth at max details in best sound quality wink
0 0
Score : 2

Heyhey,

I have got the same problem as Marleen has... Reinstalled it several times... and left the launcher open...
Still no sound at all, is this fixable in any way?

Greetzz

0 0
Score : 11252

They should fix this, I like to have as few windows minimized as possible. I also had the no sound issue that Marleen is having and have yet to find a fix for it.

0 0
Alyss-Sin|2009-12-02 21:35:00
They should fix this, I like to have as few windows minimized as possible. I also had the no sound issue that Marleen is having and have yet to find a fix for it.

i noticed that when i open the task manager, that only the launcher and dofus 2.0 are running as programs.. also as processings.. but neither adobe air or dofus reg are running.. but both are on the intalled programs list after installing 2.0.. shouldnt they run too? maybe thats the cause of this..

besides missing sounds and music.. everything looks fine and smooth... so its a pure sound issue

*grin* atm i play 1.29 with sound effects on, music off and have the media players play the 2.0 music from the music folder ( i love the pandala theme nr 20166 ) wink
0 0
Score : 2074

Yeah, I'd like to hear a straight forward solution to the sound issue as well.
I'm really curious to hear the new music and sound effects.

0 0
Score : 1171

I can't get sound working on my Windows 7 desktop (same problems as those above) but on my pre-SP1 Vista laptop it's working well.

0 0

hmmm... still no fix? sad anyone got an idea what may be the cause for the "nosound"?

0 0
Score : 906
Marleen|2009-12-05 11:14:00
hmmm... still no fix? sad anyone got an idea what may be the cause for the "nosound"?

I noticed tonight it goes all scratchy now and then. Sounds like the sound is getting corrupted somewhere.
0 0
Score : 2051

atm when i play 2.0 the only music lag is when a fight is over. The result screen pops up and the music lags like BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBBRBRBRBBRBRBRBR(Like in speedcore songs the bass?)
i love it, i dunno why wink

0 0
Score : 36

I am also having sound issues. I've installed the game at least three different times and none of the audio has ever worked. It's frustrating. I'm trying to reinstall Adobe AIR to see if that somehow solves the problem... I'm willing to try just about anything at this point.

EDIT: So trying to reinstall AIR accomplished nothing. I'm really frustrated that I don't get to hear all the new sounds in Dofus 2.0. I really hope someone does something about this issue.

0 0

I also have sound issues, running on Vista 64x Gamer Edition.

0 0
Score : 11

Sound worked the first time I launched the game, but it hasn't worked since. I'm running Win7 and have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling and clearing the cache.

0 0
Score : 11
pirateyar|2009-12-26 03:51:00
Sound worked the first time I launched the game, but it hasn't worked since. I'm running Win7 and have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling and clearing the cache.

Just to info everyone, I had to randomly restart my computer for some reason the other day and sound started working. I had restarted after all the uninstalls/reinstalls, but for some reason it didn't do anything. Sound now works for me.
0 0

I re-installed AIR and DOFUS already but I'm still having problems with the sound. (Not getting any sounds)... Anyone figured out how to fix this issue?

-I keep the launcher open and I use vista.

0 0