Is there any way someone could post the list of new trophies? smile

Thanks,
Benjamight
Reactions 78
Score : 136

Score : 153

all taken from fonissa,s post on imps
Score : 1830
Can anyone else see the crimson dofus being useless now?
Score : 27220
bananamonkey|2013-02-14 17:43:52
Can anyone else see the crimson dofus being useless now?
Ever since the +60 trophies came out, everything but a 45%+ Crimson was already pretty useless.
Score : 11645
Thanks for posting these. Wow... what a list! I thought it would be +PP or +Summon kind of things... I didn't know they were going to have +range, +MP, & +AP type trophies! I don't know how many classes really benifit from the Locking/Dodging kind of stats, but using those as negative stats to gain HUGE perks, sure seems like a pretty sweet trade off...lol.

I would definetely agree though, that Ankama has really de-valued the worth of the "Dofus's" of this game. I don't know what the 365 day Dofus quest & Ice Dofus stats are going to be, but I sure hope it's going to something very epic, or people are going to be very disappointed!

Thanks again,
Benjamight
Score : 3817
yeh 1ap instead of 30lock/dodge, sure I gonna do that on some accounts (1ap -1mp trophy+ 1mp -30lock/dodge trophy)
does anyone knows if the trophys have requierments likes
It is kinda of dumb really, and it is Ankama throwing away years of work for reasons that are not at all apparent. The old school players had to earn good builds by putting in work, now you can just buy ap/mp trophies and the like. Why would anyone want to farm Crocabulia now? Or do Eternal Harvest?

Whoever said that Dofus was turning into a game of chasing trophies instead of Dofuses the other day called it perfectly. Spot on observation.
Score : 121
Revil-Nunor|2013-02-14 18:21:05
It is kinda of dumb really, and it is Ankama throwing away years of work for reasons that are not at all apparent. The old school players had to earn good builds by putting in work, now you can just buy ap/mp trophies and the like. Why would anyone want to farm Crocabulia now? Or do Eternal Harvest?

Whoever said that Dofus was turning into a game of chasing trophies instead of Dofuses the other day called it perfectly. Spot on observation.

You're so right! Why is the game even called 'Dofus' when they aren't needed anymore.. so dumb..
Score : 2787
I'm interested to see how those 40+ -8% Resistance trophies and 1Ap -1Mp and 1Mp -32 Lock and 32 Critical Resistance roll out. Seem to just be pleased over them currently.
-Bagss
Score : 15362
Interesting. I don't think I'll use any of these though. I can't stand items with negative effects, really not worth it in my opinion.

The +range trophy is useless with the maximum +range nerf.
Score : 104
This game shall be called ''Trophys'' since now on.

An update of wakfu history.

Score : 153
the +1mp trophy is totally worth it, even last week some ppl were offering 175mk for mp dofus....i think the ap/mp trophys are too strong but thats my view
no one wil want mp maged exos from now on
Score : 6036
Some of these will ruin the whole point of the frigging game.

I agree, the name of the game should be changed now. apart from turq... whats the point in the real dofuses now? All become useless. crimson will be another emerald
Score : 678
The only thing that comes to mind with trophies replacing the Dofuses is that Ankama is gearing up the revamp of the Dofuses, entirely. That seems like a rather big chore on their part. I guess they felt now was as good of a time as ever to do it, I dunno. It's peculiar. Who knows, maybe the Dofuses will become even more awesome when completely redone. We can only speculate. Just thoughts...
Score : 2
Crimsons arent necessarily useless, now you can stack a crimson on top of the other, you get double the %dmg without a -benefit. I understand that wearing just one so you have other slots open for other dofuses/trohpies is more than likely going to happen, but it leaves possibilities. Not saying I like the changes and trophies overall, but you have to make due with what you get sadly.
Score : 93
I think people are overreacting a little bit with the ap/mp trophies. if you have ochre and vulbis and these trophies you are free to wear almost any set to get where you want. Without the dofuses you are more limited to what set you can build.
It is however very sad to make dofus such a small part of the game. Also they could spread some dofuses around on more bosses with lower drop rate on each boss so that you can farm more different bosses and still have a chance to get that *WOOOW* feeling.. currently farming all damn set items is boring.. Always always the same damn drops. Never ever ever any happy surprises which dofus dropping means.
Score : 1158
Ankama is seriously defeating the whole purpose of the game. To acquire, and collect the rare dofus'.

I've been against trophies since they were added, and with this update, I'm even more against them.

You seriously need to reevaluate what the hell this game is, because as far as I'm concerned you've turned one of the most interesting (lore wise) game, into a frivolous PvP hate-mongering game which defeats the purpose of even having the mythic dragon eggs at all.

Get your shit together.
Score : 403
polopin|2013-02-15 02:16:21
Ankama is seriously defeating the whole purpose of the game. To acquire, and collect the rare dofus'.

I've been against trophies since they were added, and with this update, I'm even more against them.

You seriously need to reevaluate what the hell this game is, because as far as I'm concerned you've turned one of the most interesting (lore wise) game, into a frivolous PvP hate-mongering game which defeats the purpose of even having the mythic dragon eggs at all.

Get your shit together.

This guy speaks the truth.
When they update the Dofuses, I expect Vulbis to give 2 mp, Ochre to give 2 ap, Crimsons to give up to 100% damage and Emerald Dofuses to give 300 Vitality. happy

That or they need to make the penalties on trophies FAR more severe. +1 ap - 2mp or - 1 mp and - 1 range. + 1 mp - 60 dodge and 60 lock and 60 ap/mp resistance; something along those lines.