FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

player killers on Heroic Server?!

By polecamsie September 30, 2008, 16:37:40
Reactions 227
Score : 98
killerfurby|2009-02-06 22:09:00
not always that simple. the problem is when you click to go onto the next screen ie from astrub gate to the surrounding you'll the aggrod from people before the screen even loads. numerous times when the black screen from changing maps dissapears i have found myself in a aggro.

and thus we have zapps, I went around at lvl one and saved the zaaps I use most frequently =P, there's something you can think about =P

Much love - mIsErY << OMG NO WAY!! he didn't just alternate in caps to lower case!?! O.o
0 0
Score : 1

Well, I do think neutral people can get ways of getting spared in Oto Mustam, being smart will help you a lot, no doubt about that, but I do agree that being aggroed by 8 chars that push and shove you just for your set or your kamas is a pain. Being aggro in Bonta can be avoid by creating a level 1 char and by making it bonta as soon as possible! Well.. can be avoid most of the times! Yesterday I was at the tailor workshop with my level 1 bonta char thinking "I'm so smart to have created this guy" and I got aggroed by a level 19 brakmarian osa! I honestly gave a good laugh... Because no one helped me, 20 bonta ppl sitting there and no one dared to face that mighty osa with is shining red wings! HEeeven stood there for 2/3 minutes after killing my char, it had like 30kk and no one aggroed him after... So... Don't complain about aggroes in bonta! It seems even level 19 osas can get to Bonta safely tongue. Ehehe

0 0
Score : 41

8 vs 1?
lvl 150 vs lvl 10!?

what is heroic or hardcore about this, and where is the player versus player experience btw?

0 0
Score : 402

The whole ganging BS is why I won't play on Oto. It's not survival of the fittest. It's survival of the luckiest.

0 0
Score : 788

Oto Mustam has nothing to do with luck. More-so, the smartest person who knows how to adapt to the style which you adopt when you make a character on Heroic Server.

- XXVI

0 0

Oto has everything to do with luck. You can be smart and avoid getting ganged, but sooner or later, your luck will run out. Sooner or later you won't have your buddies around to save your butt and you'll get ganged and killed.

0 0
Score : 788

I'm sure Magina didn't sit at her computer with a bunch of leprechaun charms and four-leaf clovers, and fingers-crossed made it through to level 199.

- XXVI

0 0

No, I'm sure it took a lot of hard work. But the fact remains, if you log at the wrong time, and a gang is on the map, you're done. Or an untimely crit fail during a difficult fight, and you're done. Lots of unlucky things can happen that will result in your death and despite what you're trying to claim, intelligence alone can't always save you, all it can do is help. Getting a large pack of high level friends to travel together at all times will help. Also getting past a certain level threshold is important too. But even the high have fallen, just look at the Oto cemetery.

0 0
Respond to this thread