FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Rules of the Heroic Server

By October 03, 2008, 14:37:30
Reactions 24
Score : 5387

What happens if I die with a subscription item on hand? EG, Gobtubby, Livitinem, or Magik Bandit weapon?

0 0
Score : 3001

If it had exchanging time limit it goes to your bank, if not, I don't know, never experienced it.

0 0
Score : 98

alrighty, well I noticed that for all the kinds of multi-accounting events that result in saction are things such as using multi-accounts to attack (infact it was even highlighted in the brackets "perc-attack" "prism attack" "attack")however I was curisou as to are you aloud to multi account to defend? I have two neutral chars on the heroic server, and I've known characters of alignments to attack lower leveled neutral chars to steal all their items. In such an event am I aloud to have my alt join me to defend. Basically the cirumstances are - me being agressed by a character far beyond my level, am I aloud to help defend or am I suppose to allow my char to just die or be sanctioned?

0 0
Score : 35

so i have multiple family members who play dofus so according to your rules since we all have the same ip i can be sanctioned for this?
so my wife and i can not play on this server together.

0 0
Score : 500

You can play together, however you can not PvP, Perceptor or Prism fights with your wife. If you are not doing these, that shouldn't be a problem

0 0
Respond to this thread