FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Homing Hand Xelor

By BLODORN- - SUBSCRIBER - October 23, 2008, 07:57:26

All vit homing hand xelor. ~90 infinite range chance damage a turn, lots of life. Can cast 2 needles and run away each turn. 1 or even 2v1 they are nearly unbeatable in my experience (both killing them and dying to them). What are some others opinions on them?

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 35

I'm a level 47 sac and i beat this level 43 vit xelor who summoned 2 homing arrows a turn and had tele. They aren't gods, just hard to beat but when you get up close to them they can't do any damage they just keep summoning. In my opinion the best combo would be the 4-5mp sac or agi iop(only at level 70+). But, good luck with this.

0 0
Score : 145

I wonder when our french friends will think "lets just make 8 of them, team up and pk people". 8 vit/homing hand xels = certain death xD

0 0
Score : 837

Vitality xelors are overpowered in low level PvP that's for sure. There are already gangs that consists of 4 homing hand xelors and such... I just wish they removed the rank requirement for shields on heroic server (or then you should be able to gain rank as neutral, haha). There is probably no-one with better than rank 1 wings because it's practically impossible to stay alive fighting players of the opposite alignment long enough to gain better ranks.

-Zuuk

P.S. I hate killing people with my homing hand xelor because I only have one account and the xelor always gets overloaded with trash. In my case I lure other players to aggress my xelor (which is neutral) and kill them.

EDIT:
Finally good news on dofus forums!
http://tinyurl.com/5judrf
Needle xelors, no-one will miss you.

0 0
Score : 1166

No one had a problem with Needle Xelors before Oto Mustam came out, I should add.

0 0
Score : 500

Because noone cared if he died or not on other servers, and on normal servers, xelors wont go for that built, knowing it will be useless at high levels. its not like that on oto mustam.

0 0
Score : 2179

They've made a choice to be of a certain build which comes with strengths and weaknesses. Vitality Xelors' skills slowly disintegrate through their levels, and while they are useful at mid-levels they become useless at higher levels.

According to Kaoly, all players on Oto Mustam must adapt to the conditions of the Heroic Server and change their style of play. Developing a more street-smart attitude towards Dofus and an austere and stealthy style of game-play. This includes the class and build you choose to play. Multiplied drop rates and experience make up for the strict lifestyle on Oto Mustam. smile

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 837
Sophidian|2008-11-05 13:18:00
They've made a choice to be of a certain build which comes with strengths and weaknesses. Vitality Xelors' skills slowly disintegrate through their levels, and while they are useful at mid-levels they become useless at higher levels.

According to Kaoly, all players on Oto Mustam must adapt to the conditions of the Heroic Server and change their style of play. Developing a more street-smart attitude towards Dofus and an austere and stealthy style of game-play. This includes the class and build you choose to play. Multiplied drop rates and experience make up for the strict lifestyle on Oto Mustam. smile

Sophidian ^^

If you made a smart choice to make your vitality xelor agi you haven't lost anything. Since the idea for agility xelor is a bit like agility iop, boosting vitality and scrolling agility because they have similar soft caps.
0 0
Score : 250

i think homing hand hard to defeated to as low range n i think who like to summons that thing is coward

0 0
Score : 250

cuz i am iop low range atac n i'm lvl 39 but it sometimes cool to me
0 0
Score : 1502

homing hand should be like 1to20 mp , not 1 to 99 or what ever it is :E its stupid....

For real: HOMING HAND SuCKS . even lvl 5 does low damg usually -- water xelors is waste until u get clock-..

0 0
Score : 5387

If you are an osa, or a L13 sram, or an iop with maxed jump, they should not be too difficult.

0 0
Score : 3614

i like these kind of xelors. nice build. but u dont see as many on heroic now

0 0
Respond to this thread