FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A scary though I had. :S

By Sophidian - SUBSCRIBER - October 28, 2008, 04:58:00

If Ankama were to open Oto Mustam to f2p, would PKing bots spam in and make money by feeding of the new? Just a scary thought I had. :blink:

I think it should be left for the p2p, taking into consideration the above. rolleyes

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 1502

No way for free players. :E

0 0
Score : 3001
No way for free players. :E

[2]
0 0
Score : 86

y not f2p? they cant agress

0 0
Score : 987

:blink: how could you even think of such a horrible thing like that?

0 0
Score : 87

Maybe it would be fair to allow access to Oto Mustam to players who USED to be p2p but won't have the opportunity to become p2p again.

0 0
Score : 1502

if server would go f2p als

then Bontarian & brakmarian alignements should be removed, EVERYBODY should be neutrals & u can aggro any1 u want. expect inside bank and such.

0 0
Score : 5387

There are probably already things like this happening. IE, You buy kamas, then they have their other character attack you, steal them all back, and sell them on to someone else.

It's the kind of heartless thing you would expect from kama farmers. And you can't do anything about it. This is why you do not buy kamas

0 0
Score : 3614

down with f2p. they got enough

0 0
Score : 1012

I think that would never happen considering Anakma has to pay certain stuff and if we just gave f2p everything they asked for nobody would wanna be p2p. the way i see it is that f2p is a demo of the game and if u want it all u gotta pay thats the way it is and deal with it.

0 0
Score : 44
Dominoez|2008-12-07 12:42:00
Maybe it would be fair to allow access to Oto Mustam to players who USED to be p2p but won't have the opportunity to become p2p again.

How on earth is that fair? F2P is F2P, no matter how you put it. Because someone used to pay doesn't mean they still do.

Ankama have set the boundaries on this one - the server is for P2P members only. I expect it to stay that way, and I really hope it does. Back to Astrub everyone.. =p
0 0
Respond to this thread