FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Suggestion for Heroic

By -Nodoka- - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 22, 2008, 18:15:25

As anyone said in another topic, Brakmarians and Bontarians with disgrace shouldn't be able to let their wings down, so everyone would know they are aligned and that would help neutrals running from them and let they be aggro by anyone from opposite alignment if they want to.

That can be perfectly done as nothing will change on the server really, and only will affect the ones who attack neutrals, because they'll have disgrace.

The server will continue to be not safe, PvP will continue there, but pkers will have a significant punishment for their actions.

Anyone else said every aligned player should have their wings up the whole time, but I don't like too much this idea, there are good aligned players that don't aggro neutrals or even are aligned to be half safe.

Edit: Another idea would be that brakmarians can't use bontazaapis, neither bontas use brak zaapis. And ( maybe) not only on Oto, because this don't makes sense to use something normally if you are a enemy, and is abused by pkers in bonta/brak ( because if you go to bonta you get aggroed by braks, which is stupid)
Ability to use zaapis in enemy territory makes all the knights around useless.

0 0
Reactions 21
Score : 500
-Nodoka-|2008-11-22 19:15:00
As anyone said in another topic, Brakmarians and Bontarians with disgrace shouldn't be able to let their wings down, so everyone would know they are aligned and that would help neutrals running from them and let they be aggro by anyone from opposite alignment if they want to.

That can be perfectly done as nothing will change on the server really, and only will affect the ones who attack neutrals, because they'll have disgrace.

The server will continue to be not safe, PvP will continue there, but pkers will have a significant punishment for their actions.

Anyone else said every aligned player should have their wings up the whole time, but I don't like too much this idea, there are good aligned players that don't aggro neutrals or even are aligned to be half safe.

i like the idea =]
0 0
Score : 3001

And looks like only you =]

0 0
Score : 40

Only him? Its the very best idea on this whole forum ever !!
I would really like that, just like all my friends on dofus. smile

0 0
Score : 21976

I agree! Now all we need is Kaoly to hear this remarkable idea. biggrin

Not awhole lot to add, aside from: keep the ideas flowing! Everyone benafits from such outstanding thoughts. smile

Oh, and something /HAS/ to be done with Pandala. No Panda can go down there, without being agroed currently. :/

Maybe we can make Pandala a non-aligned area .. That, or: give newbie Panda's imune to agroing there. Hm?

-Cato

0 0
Score : 784

I disagree, people with alignments are aloud to agro neuts but they get DP for that so they get punished by: not able to use bank, ect and not being able to put their wings down is not a punishment that I know of. It's survival of the fittest. I might have read you're post wrong or something because at least some people should agree with me. Hunt, or be hunted... biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin

-Knox

0 0
Score : 133

I have an idea, after agroed you should be immune to a second agro for 2 minutes, I was agroed killed the agroer then agroed by some one else immediatly after ward and that kinda irks me.

0 0
Score : 5387
stealthsummon|2008-12-25 16:27:00
I have an idea, after agroed you should be immune to a second agro for 2 minutes, I was agroed killed the agroer then agroed by some one else immediatly after ward and that kinda irks me.

This is on Oto Mustam?

If you lose to an aggro here, you go back to level 1.

You're in the wrong place, it seems, because adding a timer is not going to help, considering you're likely to be spending the next day or so building your character back up.
0 0
Score : 133

yes but if you win it stops people who do back to back agroes so that you CANT live, this would be a way to let people who defeat their agressors a chance to get into neutral territory.

0 0
redxhill|2008-12-24 06:56:00
I disagree, people with alignments are aloud to agro neuts but they get DP for that so they get punished by: not able to use bank, ect and not being able to put their wings down is not a punishment that I know of. It's survival of the fittest. I might have read you're post wrong or something because at least some people should agree with me. Hunt, or be hunted... biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin

-Knox

But people make ALTS to aggro... or you ever have seen pkers high lvl?
They don't care a shit if they can't use bank or whathever... It's just an alt anyway.
0 0
Score : 155

i think the idea's a good one.. i have another idea.. i'd like to see bonta and brak become safer.. increase the agro range on the guards please!

going to bonta and getting agroed by a bonta is one thing, but braks seem to walk around bonta freely. By making it impossible to walk around the city without the guards agroing you will stop all these people that make low level alts to kill people and force them to use med-high level chars for the same purpose. That in turn would reduce the number of agroes simply because the required time and effort to make a char capable of traversing a city of the opposite alignment would put most people off the idea and at least then the aligned cities would be relatively safe for members of it's alignment.

it's a thought anyway smile

0 0
Score : 155

ooooohhhhhh... i just had another idea... what if having disgrace points also disabled the exchange function.. that way you couldn't use an alt as a mule to get all the stuff of your agressing char...

any thoughts?

0 0

Good idea.

But thats funny... You go to bonta and get aggroed by brakmarians.

0 0
Score : 625

space-hopper, valid idea. Yet, people do use houses too. But it's good to see people focusing on the punishments of PvP, and not the system it's self.

An idea for those with disgrace points, would be to have the aggressors pods be decreased somewhat for each disgrace points. Or a significanlty large amount for getting up to a certain amount of disgrace points.

IMHO, I've seen many things weird in bonta, not all maps are covered with militia knights in bonta, i.e. Smithmagus Workshop isn't. Neither the maps in a 3-4 map radius around the area.

But whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be for the best of this server. smile

-Kiwi

0 0
Score : 3614
-Nodoka-|2008-11-22 18:15:00

great idea smile shame it wont happen. nothing will happen. heroic will just continue to go downhill till everyone is fed up and it will be a ghost server
0 0
Score : 2040
Ullesyes|2009-01-27 11:22:00
space-hopper, valid idea. Yet, people do use houses too. But it's good to see people focusing on the punishments of PvP, and not the system it's self.

An idea for those with disgrace points, would be to have the aggressors pods be decreased somewhat for each disgrace points. Or a significanlty large amount for getting up to a certain amount of disgrace points.

IMHO, I've seen many things weird in bonta, not all maps are covered with militia knights in bonta, i.e. Smithmagus Workshop isn't. Neither the maps in a 3-4 map radius around the area.

But whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be for the best of this server. smile

-Kiwi

i think if you aggroe a neutral you shouldnt be able to do anything. LIke as in access your house, or trade, or talk. and if it were really mean you couldnt talk to people. and it should be like if u aggroe a neutral player, it makes you a new allignment. TRAITOR where every alignment can aggro you without gaining dishonor in anyway.
and also make the knight insanely overpowered. FIrst turn knight always gos first and casts invincibility. THen next turns it attacks you so the aggroer has to kill the neutral before the knight kills him. laugh
0 0
Phatballerz|2009-01-28 01:50:00
i think if you aggroe a neutral you shouldnt be able to do anything. LIke as in access your house, or trade, or talk. and if it were really mean you couldnt talk to people. and it should be like if u aggroe a neutral player, it makes you a new allignment. TRAITOR where every alignment can aggro you without gaining dishonor in anyway.
and also make the knight insanely overpowered. FIrst turn knight always gos first and casts invincibility. THen next turns it attacks you so the aggroer has to kill the neutral before the knight kills him. laugh

have to admit ive said on other posts, that knight is a fat waste of space. its not strong at all its useless
0 0
killerfurby|2009-01-28 10:20:00
have to admit ive said on other posts, that knight is a fat waste of space. its not strong at all its useless

I don't blame the knight. It can be helpful if you are low level, or you could have won the fight for not that many damage.

I heard of some that you can use zaapis of opposite alignment city. If that is true, ( as seems to be as I saw a brak appearing near to zaapi of bonta) I suggest that it shouldn't be allowed. Not only because it is abused, but don't makes sense, not only on oto, but in every other server too.
0 0
Score : 317

This idea would not help me, even if it is nice, I know which is aligned and even tho I know it doesn't help me. before you can check someone if he has wings on you can get agro already.
Nice idea but I doubt it is effective. To be really effective it would need to show wings without going with the mouse on them, that would help a lot

0 0

just want to say another thing about the knights. not sure if this is 100% true but if the person that aggro'd you kills you before the knight then u automatically lose. whats with that? u should have to kill both the player and the knight (as i said im not sure if this is still the case, they may have changed it)

0 0
Respond to this thread