FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The "Heroic Constitution".

By AL-Cruor December 04, 2008, 19:56:12

"We are legionnaries, actually level 1, members of The Alpha Legion. We announce today the re-creation of the guild on Oto-Mustam with the intention of instituting and protecting the « Heroic Constitution ». This constitution, written and approved by all legionnaries, has for goal to reorganize fastly and in a more "efficient " and "healthy " way the life of all people in Amakna.

Everyone who does not respect the following rules, will be eliminated :

-Exceed level 120 is forbidden.
-Exceed level 20 with guild if forbidden.
-Utilisation of tax inspector horse that are not Alpha-Legion’s is forbidden.
-Nolif Island if forbidden for everyone (except the légionnaries)
-Bosses listed below are prohibited of access for the no-legionnaries:

* « Wa Wabbit »
* « Koulosse »
* « Pig Dragon »
* « Minotoror »
* « Dark Vlad »
-In case of attack of a legionnary, and it doesn't really matter the end of the fight, the attacker will be eliminated, as well as his friends and his family.

About players that have already reached the limit of the constitution, you have to stop now everything that can give you experience. We ask you to commit suicide, so we will not steal all your objects by slaughtering you.

The following list is subject to any change. Stay informed.

Nobody must ignore the new rules of Oto Mutsam, if you do not, you risk death.

In addition, from now and forever, the Alpha Legion is not linked anymore to Brakmar. Members of the Legion are now considered like a fourth alignment : « Legionnary ». Will be considered like legionnaries the members of the Alpha Legion.

A Legionnary must protect the Heroic Constitution. He can, to complete his task, serve Brakmar or Bonta the time of his mission.

We hope, with the help of all, to destroy the offenders, to create the more fair world.

Al-Cruor, Lead.
Al-Tork, Right Arm.
Al-Angelfear, Legionnary.
Al-Anthe, Legionnary.
Al-Arkanos, Legionnary.
Al-Avalon, Legionnary.
Al-Bigoudi, Legionnary.
Al-Bratak, Legionnary.
Al-Ghasp, Legionnary.
Al-Greenmx, Legionnary.
Al-Ilirea, Legionnary.
Al-Kraoz, Legionnary.
Al-Makenshi, Legionnary.
Al-Narie, Legionnary.
Al-Skodo, Legionnary.
Al-Sway, Legionnary.
Al-Yann, Legionnary.
Al-Xylos, Legionnary.
Al-Zabrak, Legionnary.
Al-Zaotor, Legionnary.
Al-Zuuy, Legionnary.

PS : If someone wants to contradict this constitution, he must just be silent."

Translation by Al-Narie. Spit on him if he does not master english!

0 0
Reactions 36
Score : 133

So basicly what your saying is that no one can do what you think we shouldn't but that you should be allowed to have free reign on Oto Mustam how is that a Constitution? A constitution should support the majority not a self centered group that thinks they are the best I mean look at what your saying "Oh you cant exceed this level" so what do you think some one who hits lvl 119 should do? stop fighting with monsters? Also your saying that your guild is the only one alowed to use perceptors how is that fair to the other guilds huh? And banning terretories like you own them thats kind of sickening. Your also trying to keep people not in your guild from doing dungeons that you claim as your own. You disgust me. You act like you own Oto Mustam and also I'm reporting you for the line "If you attack a member of Legionary we will kill you and your friends and family" you are acting like cyber terorists for gods sake.

0 0
Score : 1362

*claps* Let me just congratulate you on making yourself a world known target. Why youve even given a To kill list!

You people are foolish in thinking that you own the server. people should be able to walk around with no fear of anything except being killed by monsters. No one fears you. Heck youll probably just die in the next 3 months anyways. Have a good day.

By the way thanks for the "To Kill" list

0 0
Score : 223
stealthsummon|2008-12-04 21:18:00
You disgust me. You act like you own Oto Mustam and also I'm reporting you for the line "If you attack a member of Legionary we will kill you and your friends and family" you are acting like cyber terorists for gods sake.

Reporting him for role-playing? Nice. Stop taking the game too seriously, and do something against him if you can. Though great leaders usually slaughter whiny rebels like you; reporting someone for threatening you on Oto Mustam is just ridiculous.
0 0
Score : 3001

You made me laugh with that all.

0 0
Score : 87

Stuff like this is what actually makes Oto Mustam interesting. I lol'd.

0 0
Score : 2
kivegezlek|2008-12-05 12:57:00
Reporting him for role-playing? Nice. Stop taking the game too seriously, and do something against him if you can. Though great leaders usually slaughter whiny rebels like you; reporting someone for threatening you on Oto Mustam is just ridiculous.

Death threats are a bannable offence in Dofus. As far as I understand, in the game itself, if you are given a death threat, you can report the person, and send a screenshot. There is no warning or sanction, it's a straight permaban.

However, I'm not sure of whether this rule applies in forum talk.

To OP: Lay off the threats, it's not worth being permabanned for.

Interesting post, btw tongue
0 0
Score : 2179

I'm coming back to Oto Mustam, to take care of this. Hope to see you around.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 107

HAHAHAHA! How does a bunch of low leveled newbies expect to pull this off lol! Honestly, making these kind of threats at such a low level will only get you and your entire guild slaughtered.

0 0
Score : 87
tofukiller|2008-12-09 11:31:00
HAHAHAHA! How does a bunch of low leveled newbies expect to pull this off lol! Honestly, making these kind of threats at such a low level will only get you and your entire guild slaughtered.

Uhhh Tofukiller.. Don't you play Solar? This is Oto Mustam, they will gang high levels, kill them, and then they lose their character.

Edit--
And I think the death threat was a joke referring to family members who played? I dunno... o_o
0 0
Score : 107

Hahahahahahaha, this "Legionnaries" is full of poop. Me and my friends PM you guys and break all your rules, and you won't even come to face us. Instead you hide like little cowards. Pathetic. Well keep hiding newbs, cause any loser we see from Legionaries will be murdered on the spot.

0 0
Score : 2179

An "Al" died at the Crackrocks, just a shout out to you. Thanks for the Leek Pie, Gobball Headgear and lots of other useful stuff.

Sophidian ^^

0 0
Score : 965

YAY now i know whos ass to kick...

you dont own the server nub

PS, like that other guy said: thanks for the to-kill list

0 0
Score : 32

Glad to know theres "Police" in the heroic server.

I'll be sure to give you the blunt side of my hammer when i see you;p
Like the other guy said it is foolish to think you to think you own the server and even more so to think you can make laws.You Legionaries have now become a part of everyone's personal vendetta.For attempting to enforce this constitution you'll be killed by the very people you try to "rule".

ps,I'll be sure to show my companions this list.i hope you guys got good equipment i could use something new.

0 0

Lol..i find quite funny because Al-Avalon is 20th on the leader board at lvl 156..and your perc lvl is 24 .. please explain

P.S scouting the leader board.. Al-Celestis is lvl 126 ..stupid

Next time look at ure guys lvl b4 u post

0 0

P.S ! most of ure guild are in the top 50 on the leader board...

0 0
Score : 3614
AL-Cruor|2008-12-04 19:56:00
"We are legionnaries, actually level 1, members of The Alpha Legion. We announce today the re-creation of the guild on Oto-Mustam with the intention of instituting and protecting the « Heroic Constitution ». This constitution, written and approved by all legionnaries, has for goal to reorganize fastly and in a more "efficient " and "healthy " way the life of all people in Amakna.

Everyone who does not respect the following rules, will be eliminated :

-Exceed level 120 is forbidden.
-Exceed level 20 with guild if forbidden.
-Utilisation of tax inspector horse that are not Alpha-Legion’s is forbidden.
-Nolif Island if forbidden for everyone (except the légionnaries)
-Bosses listed below are prohibited of access for the no-legionnaries:

* « Wa Wabbit »
* « Koulosse »
* « Pig Dragon »
* « Minotoror »
* « Dark Vlad »
-In case of attack of a legionnary, and it doesn't really matter the end of the fight, the attacker will be eliminated, as well as his friends and his family.

About players that have already reached the limit of the constitution, you have to stop now everything that can give you experience. We ask you to commit suicide, so we will not steal all your objects by slaughtering you.

The following list is subject to any change. Stay informed.

Nobody must ignore the new rules of Oto Mutsam, if you do not, you risk death.

In addition, from now and forever, the Alpha Legion is not linked anymore to Brakmar. Members of the Legion are now considered like a fourth alignment : « Legionnary ». Will be considered like legionnaries the members of the Alpha Legion.

A Legionnary must protect the Heroic Constitution. He can, to complete his task, serve Brakmar or Bonta the time of his mission.

We hope, with the help of all, to destroy the offenders, to create the more fair world.

Al-Cruor, Lead.
Al-Tork, Right Arm.
Al-Angelfear, Legionnary.
Al-Anthe, Legionnary.
Al-Arkanos, Legionnary.
Al-Avalon, Legionnary.
Al-Bigoudi, Legionnary.
Al-Bratak, Legionnary.
Al-Ghasp, Legionnary.
Al-Greenmx, Legionnary.
Al-Ilirea, Legionnary.
Al-Kraoz, Legionnary.
Al-Makenshi, Legionnary.
Al-Narie, Legionnary.
Al-Skodo, Legionnary.
Al-Sway, Legionnary.
Al-Yann, Legionnary.
Al-Xylos, Legionnary.
Al-Zabrak, Legionnary.
Al-Zaotor, Legionnary.
Al-Zuuy, Legionnary.

PS : If someone wants to contradict this constitution, he must just be silent."

Translation by Al-Narie. Spit on him if he does not master english!

do you have a real life?
0 0
Score : 359
killerfurby|2009-01-18 14:50:00
do you have a real life?

Lmao
0 0
Score : 3520
MannyPostExtinction|2008-12-09 04:42:00
Death threats are a bannable offence in Dofus. As far as I understand, in the game itself, if you are given a death threat, you can report the person, and send a screenshot. There is no warning or sanction, it's a straight permaban.

However, I'm not sure of whether this rule applies in forum talk.

To OP: Lay off the threats, it's not worth being permabanned for.

Interesting post, btw tongue

I think you may of read wrong, if someone threatens you physically(as in in the real world) then you are correct, but threatening to kill someone on DOFUS is not against the rules smile

MOD Bokze
0 0
Score : 3715

You do not own Oto Mustam. You were in no right to post this up. You aren't the creators of Dofus nor the enforcer of the rules. You have no power or right or priviledge of that matter to say who is or isn't allowed to do something. You may have powerful members, but you just painted a target on the back of your ENTIRE guilds head with that last statement.

Are you sure that all the other higher levels in Oto Mustam isn't going to take this as a challenge and destroy your entire guild for shooting your mouth off like that?

Well, good luck with that. I wonder how long you'll last.

-Mentor 68

0 0
Respond to this thread